This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Sillyjake's profile picture

Please delete thread

Started by Sillyjake, 09 June 2015 - 11:27 PM
Sillyjake #1
Posted 10 June 2015 - 01:27 AM
server is dead.

Hello, Welcome to JACCS, A really basic server running towny with an economy.
We have some rules, just to keep things civil, If you ever need to look over them while in game, There's a monitor at spawn
1. No greifing
2. No viruses
3. No duplication of items
4. Have fun!

Mod list:

Applied energistics 2 (link)
BiblioCraft (link)
BiblioWoods for BoP (link)
Biomes O Plenty (link)
Computercraft (link)
Custom NPCs (link)
Tinker's Construct (link)
Thermal Expansion (link)
Thermal Dynamics (link)
Thermal Foundation (link)

Licensing
Spoiler

AE2 - "It may be included in any modpack with other mods, as long as it does not attempt to make money off The Owner's (AlgorithmX2) Mods"
Bibliocraft/Bibliowoods - "As long as you provide proper credit to Nuchaz for his work(s) and have a link back to www.bibliocraftmod.com, you can use my mod(s) in your mod pack."
BoP - "You may use this mod in a modpack as long as you do not make money off of it (Adf.ly, exclusive access from donations, etc.), you give credit (Linking back to this thread), you do not make any changes to the mod aside from config files, and you follow all of the other terms listed in the license"
ComputerCraft - "I also give permission for ComputerCraft to be included in any and all mod packs, provided that the ComputerCraft files are included completely unmodified."
CustomNPCs - "If you want to use it for a modpack, include a link to this thread"
TeamCOFH mods (thermal *thing*) - "This is the Internet. Even if you don’t like us (we still like you, really) for some reason, we can’t (and wouldn’t) stop you and maintain any semblance of a moral high ground, so have fun. Permission granted. This was made to be played, after all."

DOWNLOAD ALL MODS IN PACK

IP: 173.74.2.130

If you feel like anything is wrong with the server or your experience, Feel free to PM me or contact me in game.
Edited on 10 June 2015 - 02:38 PM
Lyqyd #2
Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:37 AM
Mod pack link removed–you're in violation of at least one mod's conditions for inclusion in a mod pack. Please review the licenses for the mods in your pack to ensure you comply with all of them before putting the link back up.
Sillyjake #3
Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:33 PM
Mod pack link removed–you're in violation of at least one mod's conditions for inclusion in a mod pack. Please review the licenses for the mods in your pack to ensure you comply with all of them before putting the link back up.
Fixing that now, I knew I was forgetting something.
EDIT: Fixed
Edited on 10 June 2015 - 01:49 PM