This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
tfoote's profile picture

tfoote's Programs

Started by tfoote, 02 July 2012 - 11:46 PM
tfoote #1
Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:46 AM
Listed Below Are my Programs:

tfoote's Server/Networking Programs
SpoilerE-mail Server:
This e-mail server is very quick efficient. It uses Rednet, CC (duh) and the Printer Peripheral. (check out the peripherals) You begin by going to a "post office" essentially to send your message. It is free. Next it will go through the server system and it prints out in color. Check out all the details on our website.
tfoote #2
Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:27 PM
E-mail Server Part of the project is done! Check it out!
tfoote #3
Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:32 AM
Listed Below Are my Programs:

tfoote's Server/Networking Programs
SpoilerE-mail Server:
This e-mail server is very quick efficient. It uses Rednet, CC (duh) and the Printer Peripheral. (check out the peripherals) You begin by going to a "post office" essentially to send your message. It is free. Next it will go through the server system and it prints out in color. Check out all the details on our website.

I will be posting an Update of my E-mail system and It will be available for Download through a direct link. (none of this addfly, go here, go there crap).
Updates:
Spoiler1) Advanced Message Sending
2) Changes in message creating. (kinda like the edit program but better)
3) and MORE!!!
Noodle #4
Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:42 AM
I like the E-Mail, the server crashes sometimes, idk why.
tfoote #5
Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:00 PM
I like the E-Mail, the server crashes sometimes, idk why.
The way it is going to be coded, is this… When it starts you have the option to have it automatically start where it left off… this makes it so that if it crashes, gets re-started or something… it just keeps on going. Also the previous version had 4 programs. they are all 1 now. After testing it on 1 server. I decided to change it for people who use servers. I hope everyone enjoys!