This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
dan200's profile picture

ComputerCraft 1.74 and ComputerCraftEdu!

Started by dan200, 02 July 2015 - 01:19 PM
dan200 #1
Posted 02 July 2015 - 03:19 PM
Hey peoples,

Two big things happened in ComputerCraft land this week, the release of ComputerCraft 1.74, and the long awaited ComputerCraftEdu, the educational version of ComputerCraft I've been developing with the MinecraftEdu folks. You can read about both these releases, respectively, here:

ComputerCraft 1.74: http://www.computercraft.info/2015/06/27/computercraft-1-74/
ComputerCraftEdu: http://www.computercraft.info/2015/07/01/introducing-computercraftedu/

I'm especially proud to finally release ComputerCraftEdu after 2 years in development. Even if you're not a beginner, you owe it to yourself to give it a try!

Discuss.
TheOddByte #2
Posted 02 July 2015 - 04:37 PM
How come no one has posted here yet? The new update is so awesome! You added a lot of stuff I didn't even know were going to be added.
I'll also try out CCEdu later on, right now I just want to mess around with all the new features! :D/>
Geforce Fan #3
Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:23 AM
LoganDark #4
Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:39 PM
How come no one has posted here yet?

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. But, I got to claim my spot on the first page too. :P/>

Also, anyone who reads this likely won't have time to reply since they're too busy with ComputerCraft xD

CC is so awesome.

Dan200, you made one of the best mods out there! It also uses Lua, my favorite coding language! :D/>
Creator #5
Posted 07 December 2015 - 07:47 PM
How come no one has posted here yet?

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. But, I got to claim my spot on the first page too. :P/>

Also, anyone who reads this likely won't have time to reply since they're too busy with ComputerCraft xD

CC is so awesome.

Dan200, you made one of the best mods out there! It also uses Lua, my favorite coding language! :D/>

So you knew Lua from before? How comes?