this program will:
-ask how many halls and how long they should be and then mine those halls.
-know when it's inventory needs emptied and do so if you place a chest under it's origin.
-place torches every 12 spaces if given torches in slot 16.
-estimate how much fuel is need to complete the project. (This can be off due to excess dumping of inventory. I set the estimates high to try to accommodate for trips back and forth to the chest.

This is supposed to be an easy to use and early game miner. I know there are much more luxurious miners out there using ender-chests and other means of fuel efficiency. foogles has a great miner available that uses lava as fuel (brilliant!) and I highly recommend it. This is my very first time writing a program so I apologize for the lack of organization…

Enter the following command:

pastebin get nRTsuppk mine

changing the name will not have any effect on the code.

Let me know of any bugs or coding errors that I can fix. If you know of better ways to do things that I have done I would appreciate the advice on efficient coding. :D/>

~MrSleepless

Edit:10/15/15 4:46am

Bugs:

– I have become aware of inaccurate estimations of fuel usage. I will update the way it calculates the amount needed in version 1.0.1

Some planned features include:

– Automatically return to origin if low on fuel.
– Automatically return to origin if out of torches (this should be toggle-able)
– Refuel if any fuel is available in it's inventory and it is out of fuel. (also should be toggle-able)

Have a suggestion?

Leave a comment with your suggestion and if I'm at all capable of implementing it, and it is an improvement, I will add it :)/>