This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Gumball's profile picture

ComputerCraft College

Started by Gumball, 05 December 2015 - 09:26 AM
Gumball #1
Posted 05 December 2015 - 10:26 AM
Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/014MLfk608Nq3B68v
(Probably not a knockoff…)

So, I have a server. It currently runs CURRENTLY:
Spoiler

CCTweaks
ComputerCraft
MoarPeripherals
ThaumCraft
Morph-Beta
Applied Engeristics 2
iChunUtil
Waila (not required as it is not server-side, but is recommended.)

(I do not own any of these downloads listed, or in the mod pack.)

Download the zip
Mod download instructions:
Spoiler
  • Download Minecraft, install it (if required) and run the luncher once and then close it
  • Download Forge (recommended build is what I'm using), and install it, you want the client version when the installer asks (if it asks you to install MC Vanilla 1.7.10, then reopen the MC launcher and create a new profile which is using 1.7.10 and the repeat this step)
  • Open MineCraft and run the newly made forge profile, wait for it to get to the main menu and then close the game window (this was so that it can generate files)
  • If it's not already still open, then open the launcher, click on "edit profile", and then "open game dir", download and extract to mods folder
  • add the ip in the op and your ready to play

(BTW Teaching is a SIDE-ATTRACTION!) This server would crash and burn otherwise.
Please do recommend mods and plugins and I will probably add it, also permissions that would be good for the rank you have. I am currently looking for staff, (builders, mods, regular helpers, admins, and teachers) PLEASE, BUILDERS ARE REQUESTED BADLY, you may post an Application in the comments section, with the following Syntax:
Spoiler

In Game Name
Role Wanted
Skills you have that apply to that role
How long you have been practicing the role

Updates:
SpoilerNothing worth putting here :P

This is NOT a White-Listed Server. You are free to join whenever you would like. Or you can just do the survival world. Fine with me. Students can learn what teachers are teaching. The taught things WILL be:
Spoiler

Basics of Lua (Syntax, functions, For Very New Beginners)
APIs
And UIs

So what are you waiting for?? Join at:
Lupus590 #2
Posted 05 December 2015 - 11:31 AM
I'm just going to leave this here.

IGN: Lupus590
Desired Role: admin (I am also happy to teach and build too)
Skills with how long: I spend quite a bit of my time teaching friends at Uni how to program in C++. While I will admit that I am not an expert on every part of Lua, I have a solid grounding in the basics and have an understanding of several advanced methods. As for building, I've not done much but I tend to go for functional first, pretty second. As for general admin, not had much opportunity to do any, but I'm the go to person in my family if you have a computer problem.
Gumball #3
Posted 05 December 2015 - 11:49 AM
I'm just going to leave this here.

IGN: Lupus590
Desired Role: admin (I am also happy to teach and build too)
Skills with how long: I spend quite a bit of my time teaching friends at Uni how to program in C++. While I will admit that I am not an expert on every part of Lua, I have a solid grounding in the basics and have an understanding of several advanced methods. As for building, I've not done much but I tend to go for functional first, pretty second. As for general admin, not had much opportunity to do any, but I'm the go to person in my family if you have a computer problem.

You got the job :D/>, also, I checked out the post, it will definitely come in handy sometimes.
Edited on 05 December 2015 - 04:20 PM
informer #4
Posted 06 December 2015 - 05:29 AM
Please add moar peripherals!!
Gumball #5
Posted 06 December 2015 - 09:29 AM
Please add moar peripherals!!

Was going to later, but will do it now :)/>

Thanks for your feedback!

Edit: Done :D/>
Edited on 06 December 2015 - 08:41 AM
Lupus590 #6
Posted 06 December 2015 - 02:37 PM
Links to the mod pages (and version numbers) will be very convenient
valithor #7
Posted 06 December 2015 - 04:19 PM

Or a technic pack. I know I for one generally am too lazy to install the mods myself, and as such do not join servers that do not have a pack already made.
Lupus590 #8
Posted 06 December 2015 - 05:17 PM

Or a technic pack. I know I for one generally am too lazy to install the mods myself, and as such do not join servers that do not have a pack already made.
I prefer DIY, I can easily add client side mods then. (I know I have to manually update as well, but that means that I don't have to restore my client side mods)
Edited on 06 December 2015 - 04:17 PM
Gumball #9
Posted 06 December 2015 - 05:56 PM

Will add.
Probably not a Technic Pack, I like them, but I myself am kinda lazy. I'll just have a download for the ZIP file containing all the mods used so its just a simply matter of literally drag and drop, a right click and a left click.
Edited on 06 December 2015 - 05:05 PM
realgogogoluke #10
Posted 08 December 2015 - 03:04 AM
In Game Name: Gogogoluke
Role Wanted: Admin or Mod
Skills you have that apply to that role: Experience running servers, ranging from vanilla, to Bukkit, to modded. I am described as a good person and a good administrator. I also have some coding experience (mostly TI-BASIC now, but I used to be better at Lua. Also can make 90's looking websites)
How long you have been practicing the role: At least 2 years of experience. Details: In 2012, I hosted some servers for me and my friends. In late 2013, I hosted my first public server (with bukkit) for a few months, but it was not 24/7. Then, around April of 2014, I found a dedicated machine and made my first 24/7, public server. It went for about a month, and was nothing special. Then, in May of 2015, I launched my first ComputerCraft server. It ran until about July, which is when it got old, and I shut it down. A few servers of mine sporadically popped up, but none of them got as big as NewObios. I launched NewObios in January of 2015, and shut it down in August of 2015, as Old Obios had come back. During the run of the server, I made around $50, and there were 597 unique players. I took a break from Minecraft after that (mainly for school), but I'm ready to jump back in.
Gumball #11
Posted 08 December 2015 - 09:39 AM
Updates:
-Added CCTweaks

In Game Name: Gogogoluke
Role Wanted: Admin or Mod
Skills you have that apply to that role: Experience running servers, ranging from vanilla, to Bukkit, to modded. I am described as a good person and a good administrator. I also have some coding experience (mostly TI-BASIC now, but I used to be better at Lua. Also can make 90's looking websites)
How long you have been practicing the role: At least 2 years of experience. Details: In 2012, I hosted some servers for me and my friends. In late 2013, I hosted my first public server (with bukkit) for a few months, but it was not 24/7. Then, around April of 2014, I found a dedicated machine and made my first 24/7, public server. It went for about a month, and was nothing special. Then, in May of 2015, I launched my first ComputerCraft server. It ran until about July, which is when it got old, and I shut it down. A few servers of mine sporadically popped up, but none of them got as big as NewObios. I launched NewObios in January of 2015, and shut it down in August of 2015, as Old Obios had come back. During the run of the server, I made around $50, and there were 597 unique players. I took a break from Minecraft after that (mainly for school), but I'm ready to jump back in.

I'm gonna hold off on that for now, until this server gets more unique players, 1 Admin is good enough for 7 unique players by far.
Thanks for applying though, i'll message you when I need more staff.
Edited on 08 December 2015 - 08:44 AM
Lupus590 #12
Posted 08 December 2015 - 09:57 PM
Is there a reason that the computers are missing from the lua basics classroom?
Gumball #13
Posted 09 December 2015 - 11:21 AM
Is there a reason that the computers are missing from the lua basics classroom?

Someone griefed. Banned them though so we should be good.
Lupus590 #14
Posted 09 December 2015 - 11:48 AM
Mod request, quadrocoptersI

Edit: I've placed computers back in the class room.
Edited on 09 December 2015 - 11:48 AM
Keanu #15
Posted 09 December 2015 - 04:19 PM
Name: Keanu73
Role wanted: Moderator
Skills: None, but probably will have a few.
Practice: Done no practice yet. But might be good
ojg96 #16
Posted 16 December 2015 - 12:41 PM
When are people going to be on the server? I just went on and no one else is on and it would be nice if someone could show me around and what not.
Thank you.
Gumball #17
Posted 16 December 2015 - 05:47 PM
When are people going to be on the server? I just went on and no one else is on and it would be nice if someone could show me around and what not.
Thank you.

I get on usually when I get home, so I'm pretty active. I also have mods and other people that play frequently so you should be able to catch a person or two (sometimes 3) on.

Hope this helps! :)/>
Lupus590 #18
Posted 16 December 2015 - 06:32 PM
Thank you.

If you see me on (IGN: Lupus590) and I don't reply then make some noise, I way have left MC in the background while I do other stuff on my computer.
ojg96 #19
Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:24 PM
I can't connect, is the server down?
Gumball #20
Posted 26 December 2015 - 09:17 PM
I can't connect, is the server down?

Shouldn't be. I'll start it now, if it's down.
NilLogic #21
Posted 26 December 2015 - 09:27 PM
Looks like a nice server, downloading the mods now. Expect to see me online soon ;)/>

Edit: The server is still offline :(/>
Edited on 26 December 2015 - 08:28 PM
Gumball #22
Posted 01 January 2016 - 02:23 PM
Looks like a nice server, downloading the mods now. Expect to see me online soon ;)/>

Edit: The server is still offline :(/>

Will fix. Sorry about this.

EDIT: Server is launching.
EDIT2: Done
Edited on 11 January 2016 - 04:56 PM
wilcomega #23
Posted 19 January 2016 - 03:35 PM
Here is my application: (my account got hacked so my IGN got changed)

Username:
Current: OhRufflyNub
Will Change back to: Wilco
UUID: 7c5f6e61-2e40-4c4d-8cef-4635a9c42024

Role Wanted:
Admin / Moderator / Builder / Teacher (I am happy to help out wherever and be a general staff member)

Skills you have that apply to that role:
Admin: I have ran alot of public minecraft servers and basicly know how to deal with everything by now, i have been [art of the kingsmencraft server until i quit myself because i wasnt into minecraft anymore
Builder: Although i am not one of those fantastic builders you see on build teams or big servers, i do have some experience and i am happy to help out on making new buildings ans sprucing the place up
Teacher: I Know almost everything about lua (in case i missed something), from metatables to environmetns and from coroutines to object oriented programming, in regards to computercraft, i learnt it all with computercraft and i also know almost everything about CC

How long have you been practicing the role:
For 3-5 years now, basicly from CC 1.1 i think
Edited on 19 January 2016 - 02:36 PM
wilcomega #24
Posted 19 January 2016 - 03:45 PM
Minecraft can ping the server but i cannot connect, timed out, i am from the Netherlands, maybe its a region restriction?
3d6 #25
Posted 19 January 2016 - 05:48 PM
The odds of success - with success defined as being as successful as CCU or CCU2 - are minimal, given the historical data:

And those two weren't that amazing anyways. It wasn't helping people very much because the students didn't want it to feel like school, but the teachers wanted to feel like they were real professors. This clash of interest lead to the demise of every CCU server that wasn't killed by lack of interest in general. This is without mentioning that these servers are started by people who want power; they want to be in control of something, and they look at CCU/CCU2 and see how it worked out for their creators, and they want it for themselves. Most of the people starting university servers aren't even Lua proficient. NF himself was probably the only one with the real authority to start his.

It was a cool idea, it didn't work, and it will never work. CC education should be restricted to online tutorials or interactive programs.
Gumball #26
Posted 20 January 2016 - 11:07 AM
Yeah, classes aren't really scheduled, people just do them if they want, and we don't teach by bunches. Its a survival server, and "teaching" is a side-attraction.
doublequestionmark #27
Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:38 AM
The odds of success - with success defined as being as successful as CCU or CCU2 - are minimal, given the historical data:

–snip–

It was a cool idea, it didn't work, and it will never work. CC education should be restricted to online tutorials or interactive programs.

tru dat.

bluebird173 said:
Yeah, classes aren't really scheduled, people just do them if they want, and we don't teach by bunches. Its a survival server, and "teaching" is a side-attraction.

and dat

p.s. im totally taping that image to my wall
Edited on 26 January 2016 - 02:40 AM
Darknesshas123 #28
Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:09 PM
IGN: Darknesshas123
Role: Builder
I Build Large and/or Specialized structures
Built for several games servers, done for about a year
3d6 #29
Posted 29 January 2016 - 03:52 AM
:o/> the graph?

the people do care!!
doublequestionmark #30
Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:23 PM
:o/> the graph?
Yea, it reminds me that ccu4 lasted longer than ccu3. which i know is not the point of the graph, but it makes me feel good! :D/>
ReddehWow #31
Posted 21 February 2016 - 08:54 AM
Hey, I've returned from my 1000 year slumber and I'd love to help out.

I'm ReddehWow, and I wish to apply for the rank of an Admin or Moderator. As far as skills go, I can be firm but fair and I won't let personal affiliations cloud my judgement. I'm mature enough but always ready for some cheeky banter and I can learn how to use the tools the server uses quite quickly, so that I can be ready to help out later. I've moderated a few things over my time and, while my first cases were kinda impeded by my innate lack of maturity from being younger at the time, I've come a long way (From my viewpoint, anyway).

So uh, yeah.
Gumball #32
Posted 27 February 2016 - 06:18 PM
Hey, I've returned from my 1000 year slumber and I'd love to help out.

I'm ReddehWow, and I wish to apply for the rank of an Admin or Moderator. As far as skills go, I can be firm but fair and I won't let personal affiliations cloud my judgement. I'm mature enough but always ready for some cheeky banter and I can learn how to use the tools the server uses quite quickly, so that I can be ready to help out later. I've moderated a few things over my time and, while my first cases were kinda impeded by my innate lack of maturity from being younger at the time, I've come a long way (From my viewpoint, anyway).

So uh, yeah.

Same. So, I'm gonna do a server wipe of the worlds… It's kinda laggy and stuff.
I'll give you that rank once i'm done. Stay tuned!
Spode #33
Posted 28 February 2016 - 10:42 PM
In Game Name: Spode
Role Wanted: Student
Basic LUA (and other) programming knowledge.
Not very long.
Gumball #34
Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:01 PM
In Game Name: Spode
Role Wanted: Student
Basic LUA (and other) programming knowledge.
Not very long.

It's not whitelisted xD Everyone is a student, the server is going some changes, so it will be restarting mildly frequently. I should be on most of the time though.

Here is my application: (my account got hacked so my IGN got changed)

Username:
Current: OhRufflyNub
Will Change back to: Wilco
UUID: 7c5f6e61-2e40-4c4d-8cef-4635a9c42024

Role Wanted:
Admin / Moderator / Builder / Teacher (I am happy to help out wherever and be a general staff member)

Skills you have that apply to that role:
Admin: I have ran alot of public minecraft servers and basicly know how to deal with everything by now, i have been [art of the kingsmencraft server until i quit myself because i wasnt into minecraft anymore
Builder: Although i am not one of those fantastic builders you see on build teams or big servers, i do have some experience and i am happy to help out on making new buildings ans sprucing the place up
Teacher: I Know almost everything about lua (in case i missed something), from metatables to environmetns and from coroutines to object oriented programming, in regards to computercraft, i learnt it all with computercraft and i also know almost everything about CC

How long have you been practicing the role:
For 3-5 years now, basicly from CC 1.1 i think

For student, not needed, no whitelist. Btw teaching is a side-attraction, but I guess we could use a moderator
KCat156 #35
Posted 22 March 2016 - 11:00 PM
In Game Name: MeowCat156
Role Wanted: Bukkit Developer, assuming you are using Cauldron.
Skills you have that apply to that role: I write Java programs as a hobby and I have started to write bukkit / spigot plugins now.
How long you have been practicing the role: 1-2 years, I can't remember when I started.
AgisTheTekky #36
Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:28 AM
I'd loe to see openperiphirals in here. Please add it if possible!
TheRockettek #37
Posted 08 April 2016 - 06:46 PM
Add deez mods :P/>:

Peripherals++
Computronics
Opencomputers
Chisel
TheRockettek #38
Posted 08 April 2016 - 06:52 PM
Erm i think the world got reset. Theres nothing here :D/>
TheRockettek #39
Posted 08 April 2016 - 07:10 PM
Erm can we have basic things such as /sethome, some sort of grief protection etc.
Gumball #40
Posted 22 April 2016 - 01:39 AM
Sorry about being late.

Mods will get added

For the Bukkit job, accepted :D/>

I'm getting pretty reluctant with the server now. It's getting a bit, meh. But i'll start getting back into it.
manu_03 #41
Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:37 AM
In Game Name: manu_03
Role Wanted: builder or coder
Skills you have that apply to that role: I won a spawn building contest in an old Spanish server. I had a CC server with many CC programs in the ROM made by me.
How long you have been practicing the role: I use ComputerCraft since 2013 and play Minecraft since 2012 mainly building in creative
LDDestroier #42
Posted 24 April 2016 - 03:13 AM
IGN: EldidiStroyrr
Role wanted: Builder OR teacher
Relevant skills: I can code pretty well, and…well, I like making big buildings. Filling them with cool stuff is the problem…
How long have I practices: Too long. Years.

I am connected to the server at this second, and the mods on the OP are incorrect.
Edited on 24 April 2016 - 01:13 AM
Gumball #43
Posted 26 April 2016 - 04:56 AM
IGN: EldidiStroyrr
Role wanted: Builder OR teacher
Relevant skills: I can code pretty well, and…well, I like making big buildings. Filling them with cool stuff is the problem…
How long have I practices: Too long. Years.

I am connected to the server at this second, and the mods on the OP are incorrect.
'
I have no idea why they're incorrect. I'll look into that (re-install them).
ACCEPTED!

In Game Name: manu_03
Role Wanted: builder or coder
Skills you have that apply to that role: I won a spawn building contest in an old Spanish server. I had a CC server with many CC programs in the ROM made by me.
How long you have been practicing the role: I use ComputerCraft since 2013 and play Minecraft since 2012 mainly building in creative

ACCEPTED!
Gumball #44
Posted 31 May 2016 - 04:58 AM
If anyone is to join, that would be great :D/>! I'm going to be more active now. Expect me on a lot.
MrScamander #45
Posted 31 May 2016 - 05:49 PM
BlueBird do you have a skype? Because i want to discuss smthing with you privately.
Gumball #46
Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:17 PM
BlueBird do you have a skype? Because i want to discuss smthing with you privately.

Yes? I'd prefer a Discord chat. I'll create one for you.
masterex1000 #47
Posted 31 May 2016 - 09:10 PM
when i try to connect I get a mode rejection error. Is the zip updated to current mods?
Gumball #48
Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:53 PM
when i try to connect I get a mode rejection error. Is the zip updated to current mods?

Yes, I'm going to remove IC2 very soon though. I'll add a version that isn't experimental as it crashes my game and hopefully none others.
masterex1000 #49
Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:54 PM
are you able to do that now i really want to join!!!! :D/> :D/> :D/> :D/> :D/> :D/>
Gumball #50
Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:26 AM
are you able to do that now i really want to join!!!! :D/> :D/> :D/> :D/> :D/> :D/>

I did and updated the mods download :D/>
masterex1000 #51
Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:01 PM
1) My IGN is masterex1000

2) The role that I would like is Admin
3) I am a good leader and can get a point across in a very nice way. Rules won't be ignored if I am an admin and offenses will result in the appropriate punishment E.G. warning, kicking, and if it comes to this banning!!!!!!!!!! :D/>
4) I have a long legacy starting from when I was old enough to play with other kids, We have all been there, I have always have had people follow me and we would always end triumphant because we would have completed a goal that we have set.

I hope i get this role! :D/>
Gumball #52
Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:25 PM
1) My IGN is masterex1000

2) The role that I would like is Admin
3) I am a good leader and can get a point across in a very nice way. Rules won't be ignored if I am an admin and offenses will result in the appropriate punishment E.G. warning, kicking, and if it comes to this banning!!!!!!!!!! :D/>
4) I have a long legacy starting from when I was old enough to play with other kids, We have all been there, I have always have had people follow me and we would always end triumphant because we would have completed a goal that we have set.

I hope i get this role! :D/>

Accepted! Also I was AFKing because I had to run some errands and my Minecraft was still on.
masterex1000 #53
Posted 02 June 2016 - 07:02 AM
the server is down
Gumball #54
Posted 02 June 2016 - 07:29 AM
the server is down

I'll start up up again, thanks for telling me! :)/>
Edited on 02 June 2016 - 05:29 AM
masterex1000 #55
Posted 02 June 2016 - 04:49 PM
the server is down

I'll start up up again, thanks for telling me! :)/>

your welcome!!! :D/>
JerryRules #56
Posted 03 June 2016 - 12:44 AM
Ok for some reason when i try to load the mods it says i need to get rid of the mod MrTJPCore and when i get rid of that minecraft wont even load the mods without giving me "error you need MrTJPCore so what do i do
Bomb Bloke #57
Posted 03 June 2016 - 12:59 AM
Personally I'd try updating MrTJPCore, and failing that, I'd update any mods that rely upon it.

But really you'd be better off quoting your errors verbatim.
JerryRules #58
Posted 03 June 2016 - 01:23 AM
In Game Name: JerryRules (Inspired by CaptainSparkelz)
Role Wanted: Admin/Moderator
Skills you have that apply to that role: I was Head-Admin on a server that has been released as a faction server
How long you have been practicing the role: 5 months
Gumball #59
Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:46 PM
In Game Name: JerryRules (Inspired by CaptainSparkelz)
Role Wanted: Admin/Moderator
Skills you have that apply to that role: I was Head-Admin on a server that has been released as a faction server
How long you have been practicing the role: 5 months

Declined. Sorry, but not enough players join to have multiple admins. Maybe in the future if the server grows.
JerryRules #60
Posted 03 June 2016 - 09:31 PM
when is the next class? Or when is the next time someone will teach how to use ComputerCraft
Gumball #61
Posted 03 June 2016 - 11:19 PM
when is the next class? Or when is the next time someone will teach how to use ComputerCraft

If any staff is on, then just ask.
JerryRules #62
Posted 04 June 2016 - 02:19 AM
can someone get on i want to learn LUA but if not its fine
Gumball #63
Posted 04 June 2016 - 08:56 AM
can someone get on i want to learn LUA but if not its fine

I'll try to be active tomorrow, i'm going to bed. Make sure to join the new IP, please.
JerryRules #64
Posted 04 June 2016 - 04:03 PM
why is the new server down?
manu_03 #65
Posted 05 June 2016 - 07:42 PM
mods.zip sends 404. Could you reupload it or put the mod list? P.D.: you misconfigured bungeecord
Edited on 05 June 2016 - 05:45 PM
Gumball #66
Posted 07 June 2016 - 08:11 PM
why is the new server down?

I don't know. Keanu73 copied the server and put it on his friend's dedicated host. He hasn't managed it. Join the original at 45.34.14.48 please.
mods.zip sends 404. Could you reupload it or put the mod list? P.D.: you misconfigured bungeecord
1. That is extremely odd. I don't know why that's happening. I'll try to fix it. Done. It got renamed, for some reason?
2. I don't think I have BungeeCord.
Edited on 07 June 2016 - 06:15 PM
JerryRules #67
Posted 08 June 2016 - 02:03 AM
anyone on?
Lupus590 #68
Posted 09 June 2016 - 02:07 AM
I can't connect the the server after a disconnect, is it down?
Edited on 09 June 2016 - 12:08 AM
Gumball #69
Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:14 PM
anyone on?

I try to be.
I can't connect the the server after a disconnect, is it down?

Let me check, if you are using the newer IP, don't. Just go back to the older one. (45.34.14.48)
EDIT: Yeah. It crashed. Thanks for letting me know!
Edited on 12 June 2016 - 05:17 PM
XGN ArchTyler #70
Posted 13 June 2016 - 12:12 AM
@Bluebird ya should probably make me mod. So that way I can moderate the server as I might be able to be quite active. Also I didn't know ya made a server, this is pretty amazing, also nice that your using a Discord for it. Discord FTW, discord is love, discord is life. Anyways, good job at hosting a server and I wish you the best of luck, hopefully this "shool" like environment lasts longer than the other ones (And doesn't die out.) Plus I was going to recommend lupus but you already accepted him, he is a pretty cool guy (And trustworthy, as well as a good coder and he might also be good at staffing / moderating. (Idk why I said staffing.)

@Bluebird ya should probably make me mod. So that way I can moderate the server as I might be able to be quite active. Also I didn't know ya made a server, this is pretty amazing, also nice that your using a Discord for it. Discord FTW, discord is love, discord is life. Anyways, good job at hosting a server and I wish you the best of luck, hopefully this "shool" like environment lasts longer than the other ones (And doesn't die out.) Plus I was going to recommend lupus but you already accepted him, he is a pretty cool guy (And trustworthy, as well as a good coder and he might also be good at staffing / moderating. (Idk why I said staffing.)
XGN ArchTyler #71
Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:29 PM
In Game Name: XGN_ArchTyler
Role Wanted: Staff (Moderator/Admin/Teacher, whatever the staff role is called)
Skills you have that apply to that role: I have pretty good CC skills so I can help with some classes also I am a pretty good moderator that will be able to stop griefers and cheaters or hackers or people who break rules. I also have a pet turtle. I like turtles.
How long you have been practicing the role: For about 42 years. ( I am only joking, about 3 1/2 years. I have also been moderator/staff for many other things besides minecraft servers).
Edited on 13 June 2016 - 02:30 PM
Lupus590 #72
Posted 13 June 2016 - 06:11 PM
I was chatting with some people on and it was suggested that removing some mods will reduce lag. Perhaps a poll asking about mods will be useful.
Lupus590 #73
Posted 13 June 2016 - 07:57 PM
A lot of mods have been remove in favour of server performance, you may want to redownload.
Gumball #74
Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:07 AM
A lot of mods have been remove in favour of server performance, you may want to redownload.

Tru dat m8

In Game Name: XGN_ArchTyler
Role Wanted: Staff (Moderator/Admin/Teacher, whatever the staff role is called)
Skills you have that apply to that role: I have pretty good CC skills so I can help with some classes also I am a pretty good moderator that will be able to stop griefers and cheaters or hackers or people who break rules. I also have a pet turtle. I like turtles.
How long you have been practicing the role: For about 42 years. ( I am only joking, about 3 1/2 years. I have also been moderator/staff for many other things besides minecraft servers).

Accepted.
Xcom6000 #75
Posted 15 June 2016 - 07:18 PM
Tried very hard to get this installed. Sadly there is lacking information on how to install this modpack.
TheRockettek #76
Posted 16 June 2016 - 06:41 PM
Use MultiMC for a launcher. Its very helpful for things that arent on Technic, AT Launcher etc.

;-; The Budgie.blue bandwidth… it takes me 3 minutes to download 17mb

It should only take me like a second or two D:
Gumball #77
Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:27 PM
Use MultiMC for a launcher. Its very helpful for things that arent on Technic, AT Launcher etc.

Quit your whining. Alaskan Internet takes 20 minutes to download it :P/>
eniallator #78
Posted 16 June 2016 - 10:54 PM

I use Curse, its really easy to use aswell :P/>
Xcom6000 #79
Posted 18 June 2016 - 10:52 AM
I downloaded MultiMC. I don't understand how I can use it to install this modpack using it.

Is it possible to get any basic guidelines on how to install the modpack?
Lupus590 #80
Posted 18 June 2016 - 02:14 PM
download and extract this to the mods folder

Full instructions using vanilla MC luncher from scratch
  1. Download Minecraft, install it (if required) and run the luncher once and then close it
  2. Download Forge (recommended build is what I'm using), and install it, you want the client version when the installer asks (if it asks you to install MC Vanilla 1.7.10, then reopen the MC launcher and create a new profile which is using 1.7.10 and the repeat this step)
  3. Open MineCraft and run the newly made forge profile, wait for it to get to the main menu and then close the game window (this was so that it can generate files)
  4. If it's not already still open, then open the launcher, click on "edit profile", and then "open game dir", download and extract to mods folder
  5. add the ip in the op and your ready to play

@BlueBird: feel free to copy and paste this into your OP
Edited on 18 June 2016 - 12:18 PM
ry00000 #81
Posted 18 June 2016 - 02:34 PM
IGN: ry00000
Rank Wanted: Admin/Mod
Skills that you can apply to this rank: I have 2 private (vanilla Spigot, with plugins) servers (1 local, 1 hosted) where I test out new plugins as admin. I know all the Essentials and WorldEdit commands and I can ban people when they don't adhere to the rules.
Experience with this rank: 4-ish months? I'm not really sure. I have coding experience with Lua, HTML, JavaScript, Java, C#, VBScript (.vbs), Batch (.bat) and Visual Basic .NET.
Gumball #82
Posted 18 June 2016 - 05:39 PM
download and extract this to the mods folder

Full instructions using vanilla MC luncher from scratch
  1. Download Minecraft, install it (if required) and run the luncher once and then close it
  2. Download Forge (recommended build is what I'm using), and install it, you want the client version when the installer asks (if it asks you to install MC Vanilla 1.7.10, then reopen the MC launcher and create a new profile which is using 1.7.10 and the repeat this step)
  3. Open MineCraft and run the newly made forge profile, wait for it to get to the main menu and then close the game window (this was so that it can generate files)
  4. If it's not already still open, then open the launcher, click on "edit profile", and then "open game dir", download and extract to mods folder
  5. add the ip in the op and your ready to play

@BlueBird: feel free to copy and paste this into your OP

Thanks man!

IGN: ry00000
Rank Wanted: Admin/Mod
Skills that you can apply to this rank: I have 2 private (vanilla Spigot, with plugins) servers (1 local, 1 hosted) where I test out new plugins as admin. I know all the Essentials and WorldEdit commands and I can ban people when they don't adhere to the rules.
Experience with this rank: 4-ish months? I'm not really sure. I have coding experience with Lua, HTML, JavaScript, Java, C#, VBScript (.vbs), Batch (.bat) and Visual Basic .NET.

I think we have enough staff for now. I'll say when we have an opening. But thanks for applying!
Xcom6000 #83
Posted 18 June 2016 - 06:00 PM
Thanks alot for the instructions. I was afraid I was doing something wrong but it seams something is not working. I get this error doing as instructed. I installed forge: 1.7.10 - 10.13.4.1614. I also tried the recommended build: 1.7.10 - 10.13.4.1558. Got the same error. It says something about iChunUtil 4.0.0 being needed.

[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Found translations in Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar [ar_SA, cs_CZ, da_DK, de_DE, en_US, et_EE, fi_FI, fr_FR, it_IT, ko_KR, nl_NL, no_NO, pl_PL, pt_BR, ru_RU, zh_CN, zh_TW]
[18:57:15] [Client thread/TRACE] [FML/]: Verifying mod requirements are satisfied
[18:57:15] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML/]: The mod Morph (Morph) requires mods [iChunUtil] to be available
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Mod sorting data
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]:  appliedenergistics2(Applied Energistics 2:rv2-stable-10): appliedenergistics2-rv2-stable-10.jar (after:appliedenergistics2-core;required-after:Forge@[10.13.2.1291,))
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]:  CCTweaks(CCTweaks:0.3.2): CCTweaks-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar (required-after:ComputerCraft@[1.74,);after:CCTurtle;after:ForgeMultipart;after:OpenPeripheralCore;)
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]:  ComputerCraft(ComputerCraft:1.75): ComputerCraft1.75.jar ()
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]:  MoarPeripherals(MoarPeripherals:1.7.10-1.7-1.53): MoarPeripherals-1.7.10-1.7-1.53.jar (required-after:ComputerCraft)
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]:  Morph(Morph:0.9.2): Morph-Beta-0.9.2.jar (required-after:iChunUtil@[4.0.0,))
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]:  Thaumcraft(Thaumcraft:4.2.3.5): Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar (required-after:Forge@[10.13.2,);required-after:Baubles@[1.0.1.10,))
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]:  Waila(Waila:1.5.10): Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar (after:NotEnoughItems@[1.0.4.0,))
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]:  Baubles(Baubles:1.0.1.10): Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar (required-after:Forge@[10.13.2,);)/>/>/>/>
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Loading Resources - Default took 0.003s
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Loading Resources - FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader took 0.002s
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Loading Resources - FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge took 0.001s
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Loading Resources - FMLFileResourcePack:Applied Energistics 2 took 0.002s
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Loading Resources - FMLFileResourcePack:CCTweaks took 0.001s
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Loading Resources - FMLFileResourcePack:ComputerCraft took 0.002s
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Loading Resources - FMLFileResourcePack:MoarPeripherals took 0.001s
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Loading Resources - FMLFileResourcePack:Morph took 0.001s
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Loading Resources - FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft took 0.002s
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Loading Resources - FMLFileResourcePack:Waila took 0.001s
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Loading Resources - FMLFileResourcePack:Baubles took 0.000s
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: Reloading - LanguageManager took 0.030s
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Loading Resources - Reloading listeners took 0.030s
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: Loading Resources took 0.045s
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [Forge Mod Loader/]: Mod Forge Mod Loader is missing a pack.mcmeta file, substituting a dummy one
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [Minecraft Forge/]: Mod Minecraft Forge is missing a pack.mcmeta file, substituting a dummy one
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [Morph/]: Mod Morph is missing a pack.mcmeta file, substituting a dummy one
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [Waila/]: Mod Waila is missing a pack.mcmeta file, substituting a dummy one
[18:57:15] [Client thread/WARN] [FML/]: There were errors previously. Not beginning mod initialization phase
[18:57:15] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - TextureManager took 0.000s
[18:57:16] [Sound Library Loader/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:
[18:57:16] [Sound Library Loader/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[18:57:16] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - SoundHandler took 0.223s
[18:57:16] [Thread-8/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[18:57:16] [Thread-8/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:	 (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[18:57:16] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - FontRenderer took 0.007s
[18:57:16] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - FontRenderer took 0.005s
[18:57:16] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - GrassColorReloadListener took 0.017s
[18:57:16] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - FoliageColorReloadListener took 0.019s
[18:57:16] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Rendering Setup - Loading Render Manager took 0.153s
[18:57:16] [Thread-8/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: OpenAL initialized.
[18:57:16] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: Loading Resource - EntityRenderer took 0.000s
[18:57:16] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Rendering Setup - Loading Entity Renderer took 0.052s
[18:57:16] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Rendering Setup - Loading GL properties took 0.001s
[18:57:16] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Rendering Setup - Render Global instance took 0.059s
[18:57:16] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Rendering Setup - Building Blocks Texture took 0.012s
[18:57:16] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Rendering Setup - Anisotropy and Mipmaps took 0.000s
[18:57:16] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: Texture stitching - missingno took 0.001s
[18:57:16] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: Texture creation took 0.002s
[18:57:16] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Rendering Setup - Loading Blocks Texture took 0.009s
[18:57:16] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: Texture stitching - missingno took 0.000s
[18:57:16] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: Texture creation took 0.002s
[18:57:16] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Rendering Setup - Loading Items Texture took 0.008s
[18:57:16] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Rendering Setup - Viewport took 0.004s
[18:57:16] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Finished: Rendering Setup took 0.298s
[18:57:16] [Sound Library Loader/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:
Edited on 18 June 2016 - 04:06 PM
Lupus590 #84
Posted 18 June 2016 - 07:02 PM
-snip-

add this to mods folder: http://minecraft.cur...l/files/2233005

@bluebird: you need to add that to the mods download
Edited on 18 June 2016 - 05:02 PM
Gumball #85
Posted 18 June 2016 - 07:54 PM
-snip-

add this to mods folder: http://minecraft.cur...l/files/2233005

@bluebird: you need to add that to the mods download
Oh, thanks!
Xcom6000 #86
Posted 18 June 2016 - 11:53 PM
@Lupus590 After adding said file to the mods folder I got this crash.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hi. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic.
Time: 6/19/16 12:53 AM
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail
cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.getMinecraft()Lnet/minecraft/client/Minecraft;
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:559)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:243)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.getMinecraft()Lnet/minecraft/client/Minecraft;
at ichun.common.core.util.ResourceHelper.init(ResourceHelper.java:22)
at ichun.client.core.ClientProxy.init(ClientProxy.java:39)
at ichun.common.iChunUtil.preLoad(iChunUtil.java:98)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)
... 10 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 225377800 bytes (214 MB) / 357040128 bytes (340 MB) up to 1060372480 bytes (1011 MB)
JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 14 mods loaded, 14 mods active
States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
UCH mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
UCH FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar)
UCH Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar)
UCH appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-stable-10} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCH <CCTweaks ASM>{0.3.2} [<CCTweaks ASM>] (minecraft.jar)
UCH appliedenergistics2{rv2-stable-10} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-stable-10.jar)
UCH ComputerCraft{1.75} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.75.jar)
UCH CCTweaks{0.3.2} [CCTweaks] (CCTweaks-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar)
UCE iChunUtil{4.2.2} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil-4.2.2-deobf.jar)
UCH MoarPeripherals{1.7.10-1.7-1.53} [MoarPeripherals] (MoarPeripherals-1.7.10-1.7-1.53.jar)
UCE Morph{0.9.2} [Morph] (Morph-Beta-0.9.2.jar)
UCH Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar)
UCH Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar)
UCH Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar)
GL info: ' Vendor: 'Intel' Version: '4.4.0 - Build 20.19.15.4331' Renderer: 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 530'
AE2 Version: stable rv2-stable-10 for Forge 10.13.2.1291
Edited on 18 June 2016 - 09:54 PM
Lupus590 #87
Posted 19 June 2016 - 12:18 AM
@Lupus590 After adding said file to the mods folder I got this crash.

you have the wrong iChunUtils, delete iChunUtil-4.2.2-deobf and use the download button
Edited on 18 June 2016 - 10:21 PM
Xcom6000 #88
Posted 19 June 2016 - 12:46 AM
Thank you so much. I just got on after doing the last step.
Lupus590 #89
Posted 22 June 2016 - 03:37 PM
I'm not sure if it's the server or me, but I can't connect

it's me, forge didn't survive a windows reinstall
Edited on 22 June 2016 - 01:52 PM
Lur_ #90
Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:12 AM
IGN: Lr_ (not-a-typo)
What experience have you had in the past? I've had many years of server hosting and administration/moderation. I have also been admin/moderators on many servers, such as Acora, LuaLand, and more.
I have been part of the CC community since GAPS (approx. MC 1.2.5), and I have quite an extensive knowledge of CC &amp; OC's APIs/components, Java, and other programming languages. I can easily help people who need some help with programming, or find fair solutions to disputes between players.

Why would I want to be a staff member? I believe I can bring a good community to this server, while keeping all rules enforced, and ensuring a nice playing environment for all players.

Other information
I have been playing Minecraft since 1.7.3 beta.
I know how to use plugins such as WE, GroupManager, GriefProtection, Essentials, WorldGuard, and more.

Thank you for reading my application, and I wish you good luck with your server.
- Lr_
XGN ArchTyler #91
Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:46 PM
Bluebird this guy MIGHT be a good staff. It's not my choice but I vote that he should become mod/admin, whichever choice suits you

To Everyone:
If you find any bugs with the modpack, mods, or if it is really laggy or if you have server issues please tell us so we can fix them. We want this to be the longest standing ComputerCraft server that is up on the forums and ensure a good time for all the players.
Gumball #92
Posted 28 June 2016 - 11:59 PM
IGN: Lr_ (not-a-typo)
What experience have you had in the past? I've had many years of server hosting and administration/moderation. I have also been admin/moderators on many servers, such as Acora, LuaLand, and more.
I have been part of the CC community since GAPS (approx. MC 1.2.5), and I have quite an extensive knowledge of CC &amp; OC's APIs/components, Java, and other programming languages. I can easily help people who need some help with programming, or find fair solutions to disputes between players.

Why would I want to be a staff member? I believe I can bring a good community to this server, while keeping all rules enforced, and ensuring a nice playing environment for all players.

Other information
I have been playing Minecraft since 1.7.3 beta.
I know how to use plugins such as WE, GroupManager, GriefProtection, Essentials, WorldGuard, and more.

Thank you for reading my application, and I wish you good luck with your server.
- Lr_

Okeee doke. Accepted.
ry00000 #93
Posted 29 June 2016 - 09:36 AM
WHAT? You said you didn't need mods. I signed up for mod before Lur, and you accept HIM!?!

*long string of expletives*
Edited on 29 June 2016 - 07:36 AM
Gumball #94
Posted 30 June 2016 - 07:22 AM
WHAT? You said you didn't need mods. I signed up for mod before Lur, and you accept HIM!?!

*long string of expletives*

Oh yeah… I thought there was something off about me accepting it -_-/>
OKAY, you're in.
ry00000 #95
Posted 30 June 2016 - 09:14 PM
THANKS MAN!!! 1st time I get accepted… well, ever!
ry00000 #96
Posted 30 June 2016 - 10:03 PM
Anyone reading this? Get on the server, right NOW!
ry00000 #97
Posted 30 June 2016 - 10:15 PM
REQUEST: Add in a kit food.

It should contain 16 (maybe 32) Cooked Porkchops and be usable every 30 minutes.
ry00000 #98
Posted 01 July 2016 - 02:27 PM
Why am I getting so many "You don't have permission to do that!" errors? I mean I can't even use ClearLag! I can /kick and /ban but that's about it. I can do /gamemode but again, that's about it!

I can't even use WorldEdit, if someone griefs or if you wanna build something big in less time than usual, I can't do that.

Can I apply for Builder after I've applied for admin?

EDIT:
Problem has been fixed.
Disregard this post.
Edited on 07 July 2016 - 08:43 AM
Gumball #99
Posted 06 July 2016 - 09:00 PM
Why am I getting so many "You don't have permission to do that!" errors? I mean I can't even use ClearLag! I can /kick and /ban but that's about it. I can do /gamemode but again, that's about it!

I can't even use WorldEdit, if someone griefs or if you wanna build something big in less time than usual, I can't do that.

Can I apply for Builder after I've applied for admin?

Disregard. Has been fixed.
The Crazy Phoenix #100
Posted 08 July 2016 - 10:23 AM
I may be able to write a few programs for the server, specifically network-based screen sharing, file sharing, authentication, etc. I can get started now but I won't be able to join the server for a few days because my current laptop does not run it, and my other laptop had to be sent in for repairs.
Gumball #101
Posted 24 July 2016 - 10:15 PM
Sorry guys. I've lost interest in CC. It has no real world applications except for the skill of learning Lua, which is kinda useless unless you're a game dev. I probably won't be active on the forums again. Sorry :(/>
CrazedProgrammer #102
Posted 25 July 2016 - 03:56 PM
Sorry guys. I've lost interest in CC. It has no real world applications except for the skill of learning Lua, which is kinda useless unless you're a game dev. I probably won't be active on the forums again. Sorry :(/>/>
Darn, that's too bad.
ComputerCraft is for hobbyists, and you can learn things from it that will help you irl, like how to publish a product, making user-friendly experiences and writing solid code.
The real fun of CC for me is working around the limitations, and the community.
I've met some great people on here.
I hope one time you'll come back.
I went on a hiatus for around 8 months and since I came back I had a lot of fun.