This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
clickhp's profile picture

Hotel Program

Started by clickhp, 14 January 2016 - 07:19 PM
clickhp #1
Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:19 PM
Hello guys!
I'm new to the forum so i'll just jump right into what i'm looking for help to.
So i builded an hotel in a minecraft server me and a couple of frineds have been working on and i was looking for help to write down a code wich could do:
1- a booking system ( no more than 10 rooms)
2- password protecting room doors, password that would be provided to the person booking the room
3 - a paying system (for this one i was thinking about using the transfer system in the CC-Bank program written by RunasSudo-AWOLindefinetly).

Could you guys lend me an hand and help me out on this? (kinda of a nab here xD)

Thanks in advance everyone!
Edited on 15 January 2016 - 11:42 AM
Lyqyd #2
Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:56 PM
Moved to General.
wilcomega #3
Posted 15 January 2016 - 12:54 PM
welcome to the forums, glad to see you join,
we generally dont write programs for people on the forums if that is what you were looking for, but we do provide advise,

for the booking system i would reccomend using a tabke to store customer information, then for the doorlocks you will probably have to have a computer on every hotel room door, that computer will communicate to the main computer which holds the customer records, the door will need to know the password or it will need to send the input back to the main computer for comparison, if the password is correct you output a redstone signal for a few seconds.

for the paying system, if the banking system has an api you can interface with it will make it alot easier, otherwise you will need to run a bank program next to the hotel program, then the hotel program could run functions and chnage values on the bank program

I hope you succeed