This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
meowr's profile picture

[1.7.10] Computers and Turtles not booting

Started by meowr, 24 February 2016 - 08:13 PM
meowr #1
Posted 24 February 2016 - 09:13 PM
I already looked up many Threads dedicated to this Problem; trying the things suggested in those Threads, but i still have the same Problem.

So, when i rightclick on a Computer (or Turtle) this is the Thing i get:

And the weird thing is, that it works almost flawless on my Server. I can use the Computers and Turtles, but when i save a Program and try to run it, it says 'it can't be found'; but that's another Problem even though i'd appreciate help on that too.

I already re-installed ComputerCraft 3 times and still the same thing.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I fixed it. Basically the Problem was having 'luaj-jse-3.0' (and with that ALCore) installed. That somehow blocked the function.
Edited on 25 February 2016 - 06:35 PM
HPWebcamAble #2
Posted 24 February 2016 - 11:30 PM
What are your Forge and ComputerCraft versions?
meowr #3
Posted 25 February 2016 - 07:34 PM
Ok, so i fixed it myself, thanks to the Minecraft Launcher. I just had another Mod (Or more dependency i think) running that somehow disabled the booting. And that with the Server, that's just my own stupidness. I typed 'run <program>' and i didn't realize at first, but oh well… It's been a few years since i last used this xD

TL:DR; It's fixed, the Post can be closed.

For anyone with the same Problem: Check if you have 'luaj-jse-<version>' and with that (probably) 'ALCore-<version>' installed. That's causing the Problem.
Lyqyd #4
Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:27 PM
Closed. This was likely caused by an incompatible version of LuaJ being loaded, rather than a bug in ComputerCraft.