This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Jetpack_Maniac's profile picture

[1.7.10/1.10.2] AutoBee - Automate your Forestry Bees

Started by Jetpack_Maniac, 15 May 2016 - 08:39 PM
Jetpack_Maniac #1
Posted 15 May 2016 - 10:39 PM
AutoBee is a cross-platform CC and OC program that will automatically restart apiaries with new generations for continuous operation. I look forward to feedback and inspiration on improvements.

Autobee supports 1.7.10 and 1.10.2 versions of Minecraft. More information is found in the readme on github.

To run the installer:
pastebin run W4CW4hYt

To Properly setup the system:

Spoiler

Configuration:
You need to set the chest size you are using. The default is 27 for vanilla chests. Having a size too big will not work and too small will not use the full chest size.

Building the appropriate cluster is easy for ComputerCraft.
  1. Connect apiary to computer (either directly next to or via network)
  2. Place chest on top of the apiary (by default, direction can be changed via config in autobeeCore.lua).
When using a network setup, do not place apiaries next to each other. The chests will span and they will conflict.

If a non-spanning chest is used, no space is needed between apiaries. Here are Thermal Expansion Strongboxes.

The reserved slots for the bees in the output chest are to standard (by default). The last slot is for the princess and second last slot is the drone slot. This is the default based on the config for chest size. Any other storage medium will need the config to be changed.

Links

Github: https://github.com/j...-maniac/autobee
Installer: http://pastebin.com/W4CW4hYt

Future Plans/Features:
  • AE2 integration
  • Smart breeder capable of being told a species goal
  • Output overflow protection
Edited on 08 July 2017 - 04:10 PM
Jetpack_Maniac #2
Posted 08 July 2017 - 03:38 PM
I've updated this to support 1.10.2. More features will be coming soon. Let me know if anyone has any ideas.