Big Reactors Control Program

Hello, I recently installed the big reactors mod, and with the built in interface on the reactor, I realised there simply wasn't enough options for automating the reactor, I turned to computercraft to solve my

issue,

Screenshots
Spoiler
Installation
Spoiler
pastebin get jfVrxiGX reactor
Tutorial
SpoilerFirst you must build a Big Reactor, if you do not know how to do this, please search the internet for Big Reactors Tutorial. Now that you have a big reactor built, you need to replace one of the blocks with a Reactor Computer Port and connect a computer to it using a wired modem. Once all that is done, just build a 3x5 Advanced Monitor next to the computer and run the program. Once the program is started you can click the Start button in the control panel area, in the info area, the rod will show how far the control rod is injected into the fuel cells currently. Clicking the Mode button will swap between basic and auto mode, In automatic mode, the reactor is automated and will work automatically as long as it remains fueled, In basic mode, the reactor is not automatically managed and you must turn it off and on to manage it. Aditionally, in basic mode you can click on the Control Rod rendering to place the control rod at a certain level.