This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Noodle's profile picture

SciTE "Testing"

Started by Noodle, 21 July 2012 - 01:17 AM
Noodle #1
Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:17 AM
If you haven't heard of SciTE then I will tell you.
SciTE is a lua(specifically) notepad. Its like Notepad++ if you were to choose lua in the languages.
Is there any program that compiles CC code so you can see it? I mean like going in and hitting F5 to test.

I want to be able to change the lua.properties to parse the lua through a CC compiler or something like that.
ComputerCraftFan11 #2
Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:21 AM
SciTE is a lua(specifically) notepad. Its like Notepad++ if you were to choose lua in the languages.
Is there any program that compiles CC code so you can see it? I mean like going in and hitting F5 to test.

I want to be able to change the lua.properties to parse the lua through a CC compiler or something like that.

Use the CC emulator
Xtansia #3
Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:09 AM

You can only use normal Lua with SciTE,
If you want to be able to use all the CC apis, You really are better off typing it in n++ or SciTE and running it with CCEmu.
Sorry for the shameless self advertising :)/>/>