This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
exosceleton's profile picture

TCCAIC [Project Ended]

Started by exosceleton, 29 November 2016 - 12:08 PM
exosceleton #1
Posted 29 November 2016 - 01:08 PM
This project has endedAs a result of my free time getting shorter, I've neglected work on TCCAIC. As a result this project has been silent for a very, very long time.
So- TCCAIC is now free to use under MIT license, in hopes someone may find it useful, or maybe even dare continue the work.
Cheers, [member='exosceleton']. ^_^/>

Hey! You!

Do you enjoy programming in lua?

Did you always want to show the world your EPIC PROGRAMMING SKILLS but never had the chance?
Well search NO MORE !
Ladies and Gentlemen! Programmers of all levels!
I present to you….
TCCAIC
The Computer Craft Artifcial Intellegence Challenge now self updating!
Latest version: Beta 3.0

Screenshots
Example Run

^ Diagram of 3 Bots [A,B,C] running in a Map [Map_1] (Click to Enlarge)
More...

^ Player pre-run Compiling (Player C crashed and received a corresponding error message)

^ Map parsing (Adding pirates & treasures (Note- Player A & B's pirates are started at locations occupied by treasures))

^Left Turn #1 Text Display (Note- Player A has not moved yet, and thus picked up the treasure)
^Right Turn #1 Visualized (gold block = treasure, turtle = pirate, sea lantern = arena border)

^Left Turn #2 Text Display
^Right Turn #2 Visualized (Note- All Pirates will move together, and at the end of the turn (after path & collision calculations, but before treasure pickup/dropoff check)

Create and Join Match Lobbies

^ Match demo (creating/joining; match ownership; match info gets printed on all connected PC's)
More...

^ Chat commands and Banning

Multishells within the Multishell (a.k.a the new Server GUI)

Remote Programming

^ Showcase of the Portable Programming Device.
Uses modified versions of:
the Login System and OS by @[member=etk2000]
the In-game Programmer a.k.a LuaIDE by @[member=gravityscore]
the File Explorer a.k.a FileX by @[member=creator]
More...

^ Simple Upload system (and its animated! B)/>)
Resource Pack Changes

^ Custom Title Screen
More...

^Custom Banner design

The Concept
Board Games.
Have you ever played a game of Chess, Stratego, or even TicTacToe, and you really took the time to plan out your moves? Did you ever wonder what is the Ultimate strategy? What is the play that will make you inevitably win?
Well I have.
And so- I've created a Game. With players, rules, and objectives. But in this game, you do not play! In this game, you - as a programmer - must develop a strategy, plan your actions, and program your player!
Create smarter and smarter Bots! Build custom Maps! Make your own Strategy!

Gameplay
Objective:
* Use your Pirate Ships to pick up and bring back Treasures to gain Points.
The Player with most Points wins!
Pirate Interactions:
* Pirates can attack other Pirates! Hit Pirates become Drunk, and will be inactive for 5 turns.
* Pirates can block themselves from being attacked.
* If two or more Pirates collide- they will Drown, and will be inactive for the rest of the Game.
Catches:
* You only have a total amount of 6 Moves per turn,for all Pirates.
* Attacking has a 4 turn cool-down
* Defending has a 4 turn cool-down
Instructions
Download & Setup
1. Download the files (bold means required)
Wait, why not Pastebin?
TCCAIC is a Minecraft Map (yes, like those you can find minecraftmaps.com!) so in order to play it you must download the World File and the Resource Pack.
But don't worry! TCCAIC's source code is self-updating, so you will only need to re-download the files if changes are made either to the physical World and environment, or to the Resource Pack.
Bug Fixes? Feature additions? All automatic!!
Download the Full File Pack (.zip)
- OR -
Download specific files:
> World Save (.zip)
> Resource Pack (.zip)
> API and Function List (.lua)
> Example Bots & Maps (.zip)
2. Extract the TCCAIC World File and the TCCAIC Resource Pack.
3. Open your .minecraft folder and place the world file in "\saves", and the RP in "\resourcepacks".
4. Run Minecraft v1.8.9 with ComputerCraft v1.79.
How to Run a Match1. Use the upload option in the file explorer and upload your Bots.

2. Upload at least one Map.
3. Open the start menu, at click the play button.
4. Once everyone is connected, have the match owner select a Map using the /map set and /map list commands. (Not sure who the owner is? use the /owner command to find out!)
5. Ready, set, go! Have the match owner type /run or /start to begin!
TCCAIC comes with 3 in-built Example Bots (A,B,C) and one Example Map (Map_1).
You can use those to test certain aspects of the program, or test your own Bot(s).
Creating Your Own Bots* Bots are basically normal lua files that get executed by the "run" program when your turn comes.

* Like ComputerCraft, TCCAIC has built-in Functions & APIs that you can use within your code to get all sorts of data about the match. Here is the full list: make sure to use of it! API and Function List (.lua)
* Still confused? Have a snoop in TCCAIC's example Bots to get a basic feeling for how its done!
* Some of ComputerCrafts usual APIs are blocked, so look out for that!
* Make sure you place your bot in "AppData/bots/"!
Creating Your Own Maps* Maps are a simple text file, with a simple format (see
Example Run in screenshots).
* Make sure you place your Map in "AppData/maps"!

Version DocumentaryBeta 2.0

+ Added Auto Update feature!
Beta 2.1-3
* BUG-FIXES
+ Added visual indications for Pirates attacking, defending and ones with Treasure
Beta 1.0
+ Majorly updated the Command Block infrastructure!
+ Finally added an actual Programming Room for players to sit in and work!
+ Added a nice big monitor for you to see all sorts of stuff happening!
Beta 1.1
* Minor fixes to the match viewing platform
* Updated the Instructions sub
Beta 1.2
+ Added function getLoc to the treasure and the pirate data structures
* Universalized some data structures in core
* Fixed the handling of "monitor_touch" events
Alpha
Alpha 4.0
+ Players can now chat in the match lobby.
+ Added new chat command: "/me"
Alpha 4.1
+ Players can now run matches from the match lobby
+ Added new command functionalty to "/run"- It now actually runs matches!
+ Added new function debug for bots to use. Essentially, it writes whatever you give it to your PC, in real time. How cool is that!? Check out the updated API and Function List!
Alpha 3.0+ Added Multishells in the Multishell (a.k.a the new Server GUI).
+ Players can now start and join match Lobbies using the Portable Programming device. A huge step towards remote matches!
+ The Server now has the ability to write text to all players in the Lobby.
+ Players get notified of certain things when in the Lobby (player joining/disconnecting, getting owner rights).
* Many bug-fixes and code optimization in both the Client and the Server.
Alpha 3.1
+ When in the Lobby, the Client can execute some basic chat commands (italic means owner only) (exit, start, map list/set, player list/ban).
Alpha 3.2
* Changed the Networking code a lot (for the better, I hope).
Alpha 3.3
+ "doTurn" now returns an exit code. Used to determain if to do nothing, break the "turn" loop or exit "main" altogether.
+ Maps uploaded to the Server now require a name
+ PCs will now try to re-link ID's until the Server responds.
* Fixed a bug with the chat commands.
* Fixed a bug with "run" not working. This was caused due to it not being up to date with the new "file" data structure and the new "utils" file
* Changed the error, textbox, file and folder's window size (in "explorer") to fit the Pocket Computers terminal size.
Alpha 2.0+ Custom Server UI.
+ Portable Programming with custom OS (A modified version of AlbynOS by @[member='etk2000']).
+ Easy Programming and Uploading using modified vesrions of FileX by @[member='creator'] and LuaIDE by @[member='gravityscore'].
+ Create files (Bot/Map) using Pocket Computers and send them to the Server through Rednet.
+ New "utils" file.
Alpha 2.1
* Fixed a bug with files uploading to the wrong folder.
* Fixed some incorrect debug text in serverLog.
Alpha 1.0* Public Release! *
For the Pre-Alpha Version documentation check out the official
TCCAIC Telegram Channel

Known Bugs
! Terminating when the match player is Paused crashes "run" Status: Fixed (A4.0 and up)
! Player win by defualt does not exit "doTurn" loop Status: Fixed (A3.3 and up)
! "run" crash due to file-system changes Status: Fixed (A3.3 and up)
! Banning crashes the Server Status: Fixed (A3.2 and up)
Upcoming Features
+ Animate Attacking, Deffending and Collisions Progress: 0%

Check out the official TCCAIC Discord to Report Bugs or Suggest Features!

CreditsWell… not to brag or anything, but aside from the programs listed below(for the Portable Programming Devices) I made this whole thing pretty much all by myself, so…. Yeah.
:rolleyes:/> @[member='exosceleton']
The Portable Programming Devices use modfied versions of the following programs:
AlbynOS by @[member='etk2000']
FileX by @[member='creator']
LueIDE by @[member='gravityscore']

Disclaimer: May contain Bugs. And slight traces of Almonds.
Edited on 15 June 2017 - 05:40 PM
exosceleton #2
Posted 30 November 2016 - 10:56 AM
Post updated! Download available! Instructions added!
Feedback approved! ^_^/>
Please report any bugs or even feature requests to me!
If you made a cool Bot or a Map and you want to share it, simply post it below on Discord!
Edited on 21 February 2017 - 09:04 AM
Lion4ever #3
Posted 01 December 2016 - 04:06 AM
This looks really interesting!
Can you add a pastebin link to your post, so i can download it directly to the command computer and/or the turtles please?
exosceleton #4
Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:15 AM
Thanks!
Can you add a pastebin link to your post, so i can download it directly to the command computer and/or the turtles please?
The link I provided is for a special testing world where I set up a bunch of stuff for testing (It also links to the required RP).
Downloading with pastebin onto your computers wont really work, because of things like the Turtle Client IDs and the Server's ID not being the same as the ones I send info (which is hard-coded into the program), and that will break basically everything. Plus- the RP is not just for looks, it contains the Custom APIs I added, so you'll need that as well… So sorry, but pastebin isn't really an option here. Maybe I'll find a way in the future.
All in all- It will be a lot simpler for you to just download and copy the whole batch of files from the link! (check the instructions) :)/>
Edited on 01 December 2016 - 12:41 PM
KarloxLoKo #5
Posted 01 December 2016 - 08:15 PM
Also should point to mc and cc versions.
Twijn #6
Posted 01 December 2016 - 11:36 PM
Thanks!
The link I provided is for a special testing world where I set up a bunch of stuff for testing (It also links to the required RP).
Downloading with pastebin onto your computers wont really work, because of things like the Turtle Client IDs and the Server's ID not being the same as the ones I send info (which is hard-coded into the program), and that will break basically everything. Plus- the RP is not just for looks, it contains the Custom APIs I added, so you'll need that as well… So sorry, but pastebin isn't really an option here. Maybe I'll find a way in the future.
All in all- It will be a lot simpler for you to just download and copy the whole batch of files from the link! (check the instructions) :)/>

Adding a Pastebin code will always result in more of people's interest. Why? Who knows what you're downloading. Some people will simply refuse to download things for CC programs. (Like me, sometimes)

(Shameless advertisement here)

With OnlineAPPs (website, thread), you can easily provide a Pastebin code to your program. How? If it's a program with a single file, you can do it yourself! Simply use the website linked to create an account and create your first program.
Multi-file support for programs is an upcoming feature. But, I do luckily have it in a spot where it is functional as a GET service - if you'd like to set it up let me know, and I can get all of the files uploaded and transferred to your account on there. With this, any person is able to paste the pastebin command onto any computer and have every file downloaded quickly.
Edited on 01 December 2016 - 11:52 PM
exosceleton #7
Posted 02 December 2016 - 02:26 AM
Also should point to mc and cc versions.
In the Instructions>Setup it says what version.

Adding a Pastebin code will always result in more …
Yes. I am aware of that. But as I pointed out earlier- It wont work. Files need to placed in specific directories and on computers with specific IDs.. I cant account for all the possible setup options. :wacko:/>

Plus, installing using Pastebin may be faster and/or simpler if you're installing one or two programs, but TCCAIC requires (to date):
2 x command programs ("run","server")
1 x turtle program ("turtle client")
1 x pocket program ("programmer client")
3 x APIs ("core","game","constants")
1 x utility file ("utils")

This is without taking into account that the API files need to placed in the ROM, and this is only achieved using the Resource Pack.
To conclude- as much as I would LOVE it to be as simple as Pastebin, it is just not possible.
The .ZIP file has the World Save and the required RP, and the Instructions are pretty clear… If you have trouble understanding the instructions- I'm happy to help!
Edited on 07 December 2016 - 02:23 PM
eniallator #8
Posted 02 December 2016 - 08:30 AM
Yes. I am aware of that. But as I pointed out earlier- It wont work. Files need to placed in specific directories and on computers with specific IDs.. I cant account for all the possible setup options. :wacko:/>

Plus, installing using Pastebin may be faster and/or simpler if you're installing one or two programs, but TCCAIC requires (to date):
2 x command programs ("run","server")
1 x turtle program ("turtle client")
1 x pocket program ("programmer client")
3 x APIs ("core","game","constants")
1 x utility file ("utils")

This is without taking into account that the API files need to placed in the ROM, and this is only achieved using the Resource Pack.
To conclude- as much as I would LOVE it to be as simple as Pastebin, it is just not possible.
The .ZIP file has the World Save and the required RP, and the Instructions are pretty clear… If you have trouble understanding the instructions- I'm happy to help!

All of this can be setup.

With the programs's, if you have specific files for turtles/pocket computers/command computers, they can all be installed using an install program. You can either create it yourself or browse the utilities forum here because i'm sure there's some there.

Next with the ID's, This too can be setup. The way i would do it is to first have a method that when called would update a file on whichever computer you need to have talk with the turtles. In that method, you can just have a rednet.broadcast() (potentially with a protocol if you just want to be safe) and then you can write all the ID's to a file. Yes, this would mean that the turtle's need to have their program running but that's a minor thing to setup.

Finally with any in world blocks, on your command computer you can have a method that will setup the area (either using the clone or setblock commands).
exosceleton #9
Posted 07 December 2016 - 02:28 PM
Three Things:
1. No need to quote the entire post! The relevant sentence will do just fine (if your quoting numerous sentences you can always use "…"). Feel free to apply said changes to your post :)/>
All of this can be setup. …if you have specific files… they can all be installed using an install program..
For the sake of the argument, I took the time and created an installation program. I works great! but I'm still not going to have a Pastebin based download. Full explanation why: Instructions>Setup>Why not Pastebin
Next with the ID's… have a method that when called would update… you can just have a rednet.broadcast() (potentially with a protocol…) and then you can write all the ID's to a file.
If you take a look in the server and client connections in my code you will see that I use pretty much the exact method, so….. Yeah.

Anyway… Post updated, working hard on next Version.
Next Update introduces Portable Programming!

Main Post updated.
Edited on 02 January 2017 - 02:08 PM
exosceleton #10
Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:49 PM
Alpha 2.5 Released!!
+ Custom Server UI
+ Portable Programming with custom OS (A modified version of AlbynOS by @[member='etk2000'])
+ Easy Programming and Uploading using modified vesrions of FileX by @[member='creator'] and LuaIDE by @[member='gravityscore']
+ Create files (Bot/Map) using Pocket Computers and send them to the Server through Rednet
+ New Utils file
* Cleaned up the screenshots sub, and…
+Added pics and gifs explaining the new Portable Programming Devices! Check them out!

Main post updated.
Edited on 02 January 2017 - 02:08 PM
exosceleton #11
Posted 15 December 2016 - 11:14 AM
Alpha 2.6
- Fixed a bug with files uploading to the wrong folder
- Fixed some incorrect debug text in serverLog

Files (Full Pack, World Save) updated.
Edited on 22 January 2017 - 11:45 AM
Creator #12
Posted 17 December 2016 - 11:53 AM
CreditsWell… not to brag or anything, but I made this whole thing pretty much all by myself, so…. Yeah. :rolleyes:/>/> @[member='exosceleton'] Helped me debug stuff and fix bugs: @[member='etk2000']

Pretty sure you did not write FileX. In your main download, check under "computer/3/osData/bin/explorer". It's even written
"————–FileX v1.2————-
—————Program—————
————–by Creator————-"

You might have forgotten to give credit, but don't try to present work as your own when it is not.
exosceleton #13
Posted 17 December 2016 - 08:17 PM
Terribly sorry, Creator!
I did not mean in any way to pass it as my own, and I apologies for not adding you (and GravityScore for luaIDE) to the Credits immediately.

And yes, I am aware that it says:
———–by Creator————–
That was left in to give credit! :rolleyes:/>

Anyway, Fixed that now! Also added captions to Screenshots>Remote Programming with credits.
Edited on 21 December 2016 - 08:55 PM
exosceleton #14
Posted 24 December 2016 - 05:04 PM
Alpha 3.1 Released!!
+ Added Multishells in the Multishell (a.k.a the new Server GUI)
demo

+ Players can now start and join match Lobbies using the Portable Programming device. A huge step towards remote matches!
demo

+ The Server now has the ability to write text to all players in the Lobby
+ Players get notified of certain things when in the Lobby (player joining/disconnecting, getting owner rights)
+ When in the Lobby, the Client can execute some basic chat commands (italic means owner only) (exit, start, map list/set, player list/ban)
* Many bug-fixes and code optimization in both the Client and the Server

Main Post updated.
Files (Full Pack, World File, Resource Pack) updated.
TheRockettek #15
Posted 24 December 2016 - 05:40 PM
why not change those buttons connected to the command blocks interactive monitors :D/> Or like a main settings computer
exosceleton #16
Posted 24 December 2016 - 11:48 PM
why not change those buttons connected to the command blocks interactive monitors :D/> Or like a main settings computer
Well considering its a test world for an indev program I figured, "why not use buttons? they look pretty test-like".
SpoilerAlso its a lot easier to set up and takes less time thus leaving me with more time to work on actually useful stuff. (But that's pretty obvious. I shouldn't even point that out really.) :)/>
SpoilerOh wait, there is also the fact that they are just some random stuff you can mess with, (not, "settings") and if I can just use button then why put time and effort into making an interactive monitor program. Just saying.
SpoilerAnd have you even thought what the buttons think about that idea? I mean, they do a pretty decent job as buttons, and what do they get? Nothing. Just people like you thinking everyone should be using those fancy new interactive monitors. But oh no, nooobody cares for buttons nowadays.
SpoilerThe buttons are indeed temporary, and therefore I will not be adding them in any of the forms you've stated above.
SpoilerBut seriously though. I promise you that when the TCCAIC is no longer being tested you will no longer have that ability to mess around and test anything :3
SpoilerNow that I think about it…. your """"complaint"""" (though slightly pointless) does point out that you downloaded (and even tried out!!) TCCAIC!
So thanks a lot for that! <3
SpoilerThis spoiler doesn't have anything in it. Sorry.
Edited on 02 January 2017 - 07:45 AM
Lyqyd #17
Posted 25 December 2016 - 12:40 AM
Just because spoilers can be nested does not mean that they should be nested.
exosceleton #18
Posted 25 December 2016 - 06:54 AM
Just because spoilers can be nested does not mean that they should be nested.
:/
Edited on 27 February 2018 - 10:48 AM
TheRockettek #19
Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:04 AM
Now that I think about it…. your """"complaint"""" (though slightly pointless) does point out that you downloaded (and even tried out!!) TCCAIC!
So thanks a lot for that! <3

I sadly havent been on minecraft in months as my computer passed away :(/>, but litterally im getting a new one today :D/>. Oh ya, i was just looking at screenshots…
exosceleton #20
Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:02 PM
Alpha 3.2
* Changed the Networking code, for the better. (I hope…)
* Fixed chat commands (they work for real now)
………………………. admin …………………………………………………….. user ……………………….

Screenshots updated.
Files (
Full Pack, World File) updated.
exosceleton #21
Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:03 AM
Alpha 3.3

This version fixes a HUGE bug. If you tested "run" in the older versions you probably know what I'm talking about, and if not- well, why not??
go download the latest version and do some testing, You silly.
Whatever the case, updating is beyond recommended.

Files (Full Pack, World Save) updated.
Edited on 21 February 2017 - 10:04 AM
exosceleton #22
Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:17 PM
Alpha 4.0 Released!!

Wanna chat to your opponent, but you're to lazy to use Minecraft's in-built Chat?
Well now you can!

This update brings Chatting to the match lobbies, and adds another command: /me
Just type what your heart desires and have your message sent to everyone in the lobby. What fun!

This update also fixes a bunch of bugs in the chat system in general, and a few bugs when uploading files.

Main post updated.
Files (Full Pack, World File) updated.
Edited on 27 February 2018 - 10:47 AM
exosceleton #23
Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:49 PM
TCCAIC is now LIVE at beam.pro/ExoSceleton

(will be streaming for about an Hour. come say hi :rolleyes:/>)

annnnd it is no more.
Edited on 06 February 2017 - 02:01 PM
exosceleton #24
Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:59 PM
Alpha 4.1
+ Players can now run matches from the match lobby!!
+ Added new command functionalty to "/run"- It now actually runs matches!
+ Added new function debug for bots to use. Essentially, it writes whatever you give it to your PC, in real time. How cool is that!? Check out the updated API and Function List!

Also, you may notice that I added latest version at the top of the Main Post.

Main Post updated.
Files (Full Pack, World File, Resource Pack, LOUSTUIB) updated.
Edited on 21 February 2017 - 10:04 AM
exosceleton #25
Posted 18 January 2017 - 01:08 AM
Beta 1.0 Released!!
TCCAIC has reached Beta stage! Hooray!
With it come the addition of the Programming Room, lots of Command Block stuffs, some changes to the Resource Pack and this Big Awesome Monitor!
Here are some pics!

Files (Full Pack, World File, Resource Pack) updated.
Edited on 22 January 2017 - 11:44 AM
exosceleton #26
Posted 18 January 2017 - 07:02 PM
Beta 1.1
This small update brings a few little changes to the match viewing platform and other various fixes.
Also now you can actually interact with the monitors.

Instructions updated.
Files (Full Pack, World File) updated
Edited on 22 January 2017 - 11:44 AM
exosceleton #27
Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:43 PM
Beta 1.2
This update fixes some issues with the display monitor so updating is much recommended.

+ Added function getLoc to the treasure and the pirate data structures
* Universalized some data structures in core
* Fixed the handling of "monitor_touch" events

Files (Full Pack, World File, Resource Pack, LOUSTUIB) updated.
exosceleton #28
Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:59 PM
Live now, at beam.pro/ExoSceleton!

Working on adding Auto Updating! Come join, and stuff.

and once again it is no more. see ya next time!
Edited on 06 February 2017 - 02:02 PM
exosceleton #29
Posted 05 February 2017 - 08:22 PM
Beta 2.0 Released!!
Tired of having to re-download TCCAIC every time an update comes round?
Do you like fancy programs with Auto-Updates?
Yes? No? It doesn't matter! From this day on, TCCAIC will update itself!! Amazing!!!!!

+ Added Automatic Updating! (for the source code, not the world save)
+ Added program update [server][pc]
* Fixed some bugs in core, run and the server log
* Slightly changed the pirate.add and treasure.add functions
* Moved almost all files out of the rom

Files (Full Pack, World File, Resource Pack) updated. For the last time, in hopefully a while! ^_^/>
Edited on 27 February 2018 - 10:46 AM
exosceleton #30
Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:01 PM
introducing:

Yes! TCCAIC now has a Discord server!

Got any questions, suggestions or bugs reports?

Maybe you just wanna chat?

Come join!
Edited on 20 March 2017 - 03:15 PM
exosceleton #31
Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:07 AM
Beta 2.1-3 Released
* BUG-FIXES
+ Added visual indications for Pirates attacking, defending, and ones carrying Treasure.

This is the first Update since the addition of the Auto Updating feature, so if you run into any problems with that… you know where to find me.

Cheerio!
Edited on 21 February 2017 - 10:11 AM
exosceleton #32
Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:09 PM
Beta 3.0 Released!!
+ Added proper data structure detection
+ Added documentation for the isStruct function (see LOUSTUIB)
* Made stuff work again
* Created lots of new bugs with data structures, and supposedly removed them shortly after

Auto Updating
Edited on 20 March 2017 - 03:17 PM
exosceleton #33
Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:36 PM
Announcement:
As a result of my free time getting shorter, I've neglected work on TCCAIC. As a result this project has been silent for a very, very long time.
So- TCCAIC is now free to use under MIT license, in hopes someone may find it useful, or maybe even dare continue the work.
Cheers, [member='exosceleton']. ^_^/>