This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
hugeblank's profile picture

[1.12.2] Project </BETA> 2 [Kaos-Network]

Started by hugeblank, 14 December 2016 - 02:33 AM
hugeblank #1
Posted 14 December 2016 - 03:33 AM
"We're back after that short commercial break!"

One of Kaos Networks finest servers has been reborn, this time with more of everything!

SMP has never had more options allowing you to pick and choose how you want to get things started.

Explorers, Warriors, Magicians, Engineers, or some mix of them all, will find pure entertainment in the Project Beta 2 server.

Modpack (Click Me!)

Credits:
- dannysmc95: Server host

- roger109z: Chief BugSquasher/ServerManager

- cyborgtwins: Creative Director

Current Staff:
- dannysmc95 [Owner]

- roger109z [Operator]
- hugeblank [Admin]
- cyborgtwins [Admin]
- EldidStroyrr [Admin]
- Wojbie [Admin
- You? Find out more here

Rules:
- Use Common Sense

- No Griefing Claimed Land

- You are not a super hacker, Don't Hack

- Respect All Players

- No Trolling/Flaming

- Just Don't Be Dumb

- Respect Admins (people with pink (Or green) names)

- Keep Advertising to a minimum

- Oh and Have Fun!

L Takers (Banned Players):
Clean Slate so Far!

Talk to us!
We happen to have a discord server dedicated to Project Beta 2 and all other servers that may be coming in the future! We would really like it if you joined us there, as it is one of our best methods of reaching out to you.

Have fun!

~ Kaos-Network

Edited on 26 January 2018 - 09:25 PM
roger109z #2
Posted 14 December 2016 - 03:34 AM
eyyy das meh
cyborgtwins #3
Posted 14 December 2016 - 03:38 AM
Meh tis good server!
Edited on 14 December 2016 - 02:39 AM
cyborgtwins #4
Posted 14 December 2016 - 02:22 PM
Hey guys we will be down for a couple hours as we are doing some updates! See you guys on soon!
SquidDev #5
Posted 14 December 2016 - 03:10 PM
Plethora Peripheral's frickin' laser beam likes to be a literal "frickin' laser beam" and break blocks that aren't yours. Unfortunately to amend this, we had to remove it from the creative plots. As for survival…go nuts.
Hrrmrm, does this just happen when fired from a computer or always? Whilst the version on CurseForge is missing a couple of fixes in this area, this should only occur in a few edge cases: could you put an issue on the GitHub repository with some more information? Thanks!
LDDestroier #6
Posted 14 December 2016 - 03:37 PM
I can't wait to build some awesome buildings! Like that parkour park I made, or a program showcase center! I have grand plans!
Edited on 14 December 2016 - 02:37 PM
Electroman2406 #7
Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:12 PM
When I keep trying to join the server it keeps disconnecting me
cyborgtwins #8
Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:35 PM
When I keep trying to join the server it keeps disconnecting me
As we said above the server is currently being updated. It will be up again soon! We will post when we are back up.
Edited on 15 December 2016 - 12:12 AM
Xerxes #9
Posted 14 December 2016 - 07:55 PM
Plethora Peripheral's frickin' laser beam likes to be a literal "frickin' laser beam" and break blocks that aren't yours. Unfortunately to amend this, we had to remove it from the creative plots. As for survival…go nuts.
Hrrmrm, does this just happen when fired from a computer or always? Whilst the version on CurseForge is missing a couple of fixes in this area, this should only occur in a few edge cases: could you put an issue on the GitHub repository with some more information? Thanks!
I already diagnosed this issue with them in game. It isn't your fault and there is nothing you can do on your end.. Their protection plugin is mishandling Sponge events.
Edited on 14 December 2016 - 06:56 PM
hugeblank #10
Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:15 PM
I already diagnosed this issue with them in game. It isn't your fault and there is nothing you can do on your end.. Their protection plugin is mishandling Sponge events.
Xerxes:
We are working with a developer to fix the issue, It should be out soon. I should clarify that this only happens on the creative server. Everything you do on survival is safe and sound. Stay tuned for more information on it!
Squid:
The issue happens when fired by hand. I have yet to test it on turtles as a peripheral. If I had to guess, the bug still would occur.
Edited on 14 December 2016 - 07:21 PM
hugeblank #11
Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:59 AM
Current status of project Beta:

The Hub, and Survival have been fixed. All bugs involving bungee have been resolved. Creative, however is currently being… 'creative' in its ways to bring me down on my knees and beg for its cooperation (It's offline). As compensation, any player that joins Project beta from now until the 24th will get 1/2 a stack of free diamonds (Whether you consider it a christmas present or compenstion for the lack of creative is up to you). They will be handed out on the 25th, or after depending when you should decide to join.
cyborgtwins #12
Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:39 AM
When will creative be back up?
hugeblank #13
Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:42 AM
Conveniently good question!
I cannot guarantee a time, I can however say *soon*
roger109z #14
Posted 16 December 2016 - 02:28 AM
When will creative be back up?
BOI you're a moderator of the server
hugeblank #15
Posted 21 December 2016 - 04:40 AM
It's been a week of pure chaos, but we've made it!
Thank you to all who have joined, and welcome to all who haven't yet! :D/>
hugeblank #16
Posted 26 December 2016 - 10:20 PM
Status of Project Beta:
- Creative is still down. The staff here is extremely anxious to get it back too. Sit tight guys, will be up soon!
- Survival has had an overhaul, Adding Mekanism, Chisel and Bits, and a couple other minor mods. Do note that mekanism adds ores, and does not provide a retrogen option. As a compromise, we reset the deep dark, which very few had yet to explore. If you need to go mining, we strongly advise using the deep dark.
Edited on 26 December 2016 - 09:23 PM
Bubbycolditz #17
Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:45 AM
I can finally play with others to see with my CC program :)/>
siv #18
Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:55 AM
hi i cant join it always say mod rejections [fmlMOD:mcmultipart{1.3.0] can someone pls help fix it ?
D3matt #19
Posted 31 December 2016 - 09:49 PM
Update the pack.
hugeblank #20
Posted 01 January 2017 - 01:46 AM
I can finally play with others to see with my CC program :)/>

:D/> we all can't wait!

hi i cant join it always say mod rejections [fmlMOD:mcmultipart{1.3.0] can someone pls help fix it ?

Fixed it yesterday :P/> I need to get on the forums more often XP

Update the pack.

Yes sir! That's what I was going to do.

So, while our Creative Director is out (for some reason resetting his neighbors router sounded like a good idea…) we can't really update the image that can be seen in the post. So here's what's happened since then:

Bad news:
-Survival is protection plugin-less. We strongly advise that you avoid building near to spawn and leaving chests exposed. However the good news makes this a little less bad than it may seem
-Creative is still down. we wish we could trust you guys to NOT grief each other, but the reality of that…is not a reality. Ergo, we need a protection plugin that actually works. We have found one, but it needs a little bit of repair. Lur has been entrusted with this, so to all of you that are on and ask me "when's creative gonna be up?" just ask Lur.

Good News:
-We have organized server restarts, so it doesn't restart a bazillion times, sorry about that to those that enjoy going AFK a lot. If you want to know when the server is going to restart, simply type in '/reboot time'
-We have streamlined server updates! Every Monday, should it be necessary or desired, the pack will be updated. We have deemed this day 'Mega Update Monday', and we plan on sticking to it…
-But there's an exception. It's New Years Eve, and to start the new year off right, we'll get one out to you guys when the ball drops ;D
-Survival has had numerous updates adding functional, and decorative blocks. Mods like Chisels and Bits, and Mekanism have been added, for your enjoyment. There are certain options available in the pack now, with the addition of mekanism to protect ya loots! Anyways, CC is still our focus, and I was very reluctant on picking mods in an effort to prevent breaking away from that.
-2016 is over
Bomb Bloke #21
Posted 01 January 2017 - 08:59 AM
What's all this talk of updates in the changelog without the new Plethora build? :o/>
wiggle1000 #22
Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:12 AM
I'm getting mod rejections! the mod in error is MCMultipart, and the version is 2.0.0_88. Is that even a real version? I can't seem to find it anywhere.. I checked the mods folder and it's there, but the mod menu reports it being a different version!
valithor #23
Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:33 AM
I'm getting mod rejections! the mod in error is MCMultipart, and the version is 2.0.0_88. Is that even a real version? I can't seem to find it anywhere.. I checked the mods folder and it's there, but the mod menu reports it being a different version!

I had this problem and found a download for the version it was wanting. I have told huge about this and he said he was fixing it.

download link: https://www.dropbox....versal.jar?dl=0

edit:

Huge says he will fix it either later today or tomorrow.
Edited on 07 January 2017 - 04:37 AM
wiggle1000 #24
Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:40 AM
*snip*
Thanks for the quick reply, Val! You're a life saver!

While I'm here, I'd like to recommend the mod HxCCore. I understand you use Sponge, but it has some nice commands (which you can disable, as it's highly configurable). The main reason i'm reccomending it is because of it's various enhancements to things like names and places where color codes can be used. Please, if you're interested, look in to it. Thanks. :P/>
Edited on 07 January 2017 - 04:44 AM
hugeblank #25
Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:34 AM
*snip*
*snipperoo*
While I'm here, I'd like to recommend the mod HxCCore. I understand you use Sponge, but it has some nice commands (which you can disable, as it's highly configurable). The main reason i'm recommending it is because of it's various enhancements to things like names and places where color codes can be used. Please, if you're interested, look in to it. Thanks. :P/>

EDIT: I was a moron and didn't look closely. that's what staying up till 2AM does to you
Edited on 07 January 2017 - 09:33 AM
hugeblank #26
Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:41 AM

Nobody likes mod rejections!

I plan on pushing out a 'lil update to fix that, and update some server configs for y'all to enjoy.

What's all this talk of updates in the changelog without the new Plethora build? :o/>

Added it on monday :P/>
Edited on 07 January 2017 - 06:44 AM
MrScamander #27
Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:32 PM
PLZ HELP!!!!!!
When this pack first came out i was so hyped to join it bus sadly it crashes :(/>
I tried it few minutes ago as an update came out and its the same
Here's the latest crash report:
Spoiler—- Minecraft Crash Report —-

WARNING: coremods are present:
CCLCorePlugin (CodeChickenLib-1.10.2-2.5.1.185-universal.jar)
FMLPlugin (InventoryTweaks-1.62-dev-66.jar)
MalisisCorePlugin (malisiscore-1.10.2-4.2.9.jar)
TweaksLoadingPlugin (CCTweaks-1.10.2-1.2.3-pr0.jar)
UnborkedPlugin (unborked-1.10.2-1.80pr0-1.0.2.jar)
TransformerLoader (OpenComputers-MC1.10.2-1.6.1.6.jar)
LoadingHook (Mekanism-1.10.2-9.2.1.295.jar)
Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge

// Everything's going to plan. No, really, that was supposed to happen.

Time: 1/7/17 8:08 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at com.google.common.collect.Maps.newHashMap(Maps.java:177)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ForgeBlockStateV1$Variant.<init>(ForgeBlockStateV1.java:302)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ForgeBlockStateV1$Variant.mergeModelPartVariants(ForgeBlockStateV1.java:382)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ForgeBlockStateV1$Variant.<init>(ForgeBlockStateV1.java:321)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ForgeBlockStateV1$Variant.mergeModelPartVariants(ForgeBlockStateV1.java:382)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ForgeBlockStateV1$Variant.<init>(ForgeBlockStateV1.java:321)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ForgeBlockStateV1$Variant.<init>(ForgeBlockStateV1.java:290)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ForgeBlockStateV1$Deserializer.getSubmodelPermutations(ForgeBlockStateV1.java:252)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ForgeBlockStateV1$Deserializer.getSubmodelPermutations(ForgeBlockStateV1.java:269)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ForgeBlockStateV1$Deserializer.getSubmodelPermutations(ForgeBlockStateV1.java:269)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ForgeBlockStateV1$Deserializer.getSubmodelPermutations(ForgeBlockStateV1.java:286)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ForgeBlockStateV1$Deserializer.deserialize(ForgeBlockStateV1.java:213)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ForgeBlockStateV1$Deserializer.deserialize(ForgeBlockStateV1.java:66)
at com.google.gson.TreeTypeAdapter.read(TreeTypeAdapter.java:58)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:803)
at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:741)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.BlockStateLoader.load(BlockStateLoader.java:81)
at codechicken.lib.model.blockstate.CCBlockStateLoader.handleLoad(CCBlockStateLoader.java:36)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBlockDefinition.func_178331_a(ModelBlockDefinition.java)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_188636_a(ModelBakery.java:219)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_188632_a(ModelBakery.java:200)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.block.model.ModelBakery.func_177586_a(ModelBakery.java:185)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
—————————————————————————————

– Head –
Thread: Client thread
Stacktrace:
at com.google.common.collect.Maps.newHashMap(Maps.java:177)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ForgeBlockStateV1$Variant.<init>(ForgeBlockStateV1.java:302)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ForgeBlockStateV1$Variant.<init>(ForgeBlockStateV1.java:290)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ForgeBlockStateV1$Deserializer.getSubmodelPermutations(ForgeBlockStateV1.java:252)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ForgeBlockStateV1$Deserializer.getSubmodelPermutations(ForgeBlockStateV1.java:286)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ForgeBlockStateV1$Deserializer.deserialize(ForgeBlockStateV1.java:213)
at net.minecraftforge.client.model.ForgeBlockStateV1$Deserializer.deserialize(ForgeBlockStateV1.java:66)
at com.google.gson.TreeTypeAdapter.read(TreeTypeAdapter.java:58)

– Initialization –
Details:
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:356)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

– System Details –
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.10.2
Operating System: Windows 10 (x86) version 10.0
Java Version: 1.8.0_101, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 122248 bytes (0 MB) / 1037959168 bytes (989 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP 9.32 Powered by Forge 12.18.3.2185 Optifine OptiFine_1.10.2_HD_U_D4 43 mods loaded, 43 mods active
States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
UCHIJA mcp{9.19} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJA FML{8.0.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (modpack.jar)
UCHIJA Forge{12.18.3.2185} [Minecraft Forge] (modpack.jar)
UCHIJA OpenComputers|Core{1.6.1.6} [OpenComputers (Core)] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJA unborked_core{1.0.2} [Unborked Core] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJA <CCTweaks ASM>{1.2.3-pr0} [<CCTweaks ASM>] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJA ccl-entityhook{1.0} [ccl-entityhook] (CodeChickenLib-1.10.2-2.5.1.185-universal.jar)
UCHIJA Psi{r1.0-42} [Psi] (Psi-r1.0-42.jar)
UCHIJA AutoRegLib{1.0-2} [AutoRegLib] (AutoRegLib-1.0-2.jar)
UCHIJA JEI{3.14.2.401} [Just Enough Items] (jei_1.10.2-3.14.2.401.jar)
UCHIJA blockdrops{1.1.0} [Block Drops] (BlockDrops-1.10.2-1.1.0.jar)
UCHIJA bookshelfapi{3.3.0} [Bookshelf] (Bookshelf-API-1.10.2-3.3.0.jar)
UCHIJA ComputerCraft{1.80pr0} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.80pr0.jar)
UCHIJA cctweaks{1.2.3-pr0} [CCTweaks] (CCTweaks-1.10.2-1.2.3-pr0.jar)
UCHIJA mcmultipart{2.0.0_88} [MCMultiPart] (MCMultiPart-experimental-2.0.0_88-universal.jar)
UCHIJA chiselsandbits{12.9} [Chisels &amp; Bits] (chiselsandbits-12.9.jar)
UCHIJA CodeChickenLib{2.5.1.185} [CodeChicken Lib] (CodeChickenLib-1.10.2-2.5.1.185-universal.jar)
UCHIJA CodeChickenCore{2.4.0.100} [CodeChicken Core] (CodeChickenCore-1.10.2-2.4.0.100-universal.jar)
UCHIJA elevatorid{1.3.0} [Elevator Mod] (ElevatorMod[V.1.3.0][MC.1.10.2].jar)
UCHIJA EnderStorage{2.2.0.96} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage-1.10.2-2.2.0.96-universal.jar)
UCHIJA ExtraUtils2{1.0} [ExtraUtils2] (extrautils2-1.10.2-1.1.3c.jar)
UCHIJA inventorytweaks{1.62-dev-66-c082db3} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.62-dev-66.jar)
UCHIJA ironchest{1.10.2-7.0.11.797} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.10.2-7.0.11.797.jar)
UCHIJA journeymap{1.10.2-5.4.0} [JourneyMap] (journeymap-1.10.2-5.4.0.jar)
UCHIJA jeresources{0.5.7.87} [Just Enough Resources] (JustEnoughResources-1.10.2-0.5.7.87.jar)
UCHIJA malisiscore{1.10.2-4.2.9} [MalisisCore] (malisiscore-1.10.2-4.2.9.jar)
UCHIJA malisisdoors{1.10.2-5.1.6} [MalisisDoors] (malisisdoors-1.10.2-5.1.6.jar)
UCHIJA Mekanism{9.2.1} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-1.10.2-9.2.1.295.jar)
UCHIJA MekanismGenerators{9.2.1} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-1.10.2-9.2.1.295.jar)
UCHIJA MekanismTools{9.2.1} [MekanismTools] (MekanismTools-1.10.2-9.2.1.295.jar)
UCHIJA neotech{3.3.0} [NeoTech] (NeoTech-1.10.2-3.3.0.jar)
UCHIJA OpenComputers{1.6.1.6} [OpenComputers] (OpenComputers-MC1.10.2-1.6.1.6.jar)
UCHIJA plethora-core{1.0.0} [Plethora Core] (plethora-1.10.2-1.0.0.jar)
UCHIJA plethora{1.0.0} [Plethora] (plethora-1.10.2-1.0.0.jar)
UCHIJA railcraft{10.0.1} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.10.2-10.0.1.jar)
UCHIJA refinedstorage{1.2.14} [Refined Storage] (refinedstorage-1.2.14.jar)
UCHIJA soulshardstow{1.10.2-2.6.7-48} [Soul Shards - The Old Ways] (SoulShards-TOW-1.10.2-2.6.7-48.jar)
UCHIJA spartanshields{1.1c} [Spartan Shields] (SpartanShields-1.10.2-1.1c.jar)
UCHIJA rscircuits{1.0.4} [Super Circuit Maker] (SuperCircuitMaker-1.0.4.jar)
UCHIJA unborked{1.0.2} [Unborked] (unborked-1.10.2-1.80pr0-1.0.2.jar)
UCHIJA Waila{1.7.0} [Waila] (Waila-1.7.0-B3_1.9.4.jar)
UCHIJA icse{1.1.0.0} (Wawla-1.10.2-2.3.1.213.jar)
UCHIJA wawla{2.3.1.213} [What Are We Looking At] (Wawla-1.10.2-2.3.1.213.jar)
Loaded coremods (and transformers):
CCLCorePlugin (CodeChickenLib-1.10.2-2.5.1.185-universal.jar)
codechicken.lib.asm.ClassHeirachyManager
codechicken.lib.asm.BlockStateLoaderTransformer
FMLPlugin (InventoryTweaks-1.62-dev-66.jar)
invtweaks.forge.asm.ContainerTransformer
MalisisCorePlugin (malisiscore-1.10.2-4.2.9.jar)
net.malisis.core.util.chunkcollision.ChunkCollisionTransformer
net.malisis.core.util.chunkblock.ChunkBlockTransformer
net.malisis.core.renderer.transformer.MalisisRendererTransformer
net.malisis.core.renderer.icon.asm.TextureMapTransformer
net.malisis.core.util.clientnotif.ClientNotifTransformer
TweaksLoadingPlugin (CCTweaks-1.10.2-1.2.3-pr0.jar)
org.squiddev.cctweaks.core.asm.ASMTransformer
UnborkedPlugin (unborked-1.10.2-1.80pr0-1.0.2.jar)
org.squiddev.unborked.core.UnborkedTransformer
TransformerLoader (OpenComputers-MC1.10.2-1.6.1.6.jar)
li.cil.oc.common.asm.ClassTransformer
LoadingHook (Mekanism-1.10.2-9.2.1.295.jar)

GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '3.3.0' Renderer: 'GeForce 8400M GS/PCIe/SSE2'
CodeChickenLib Invalid Fingerprint Reports:
CodeChickenCore Invalid Fingerprint Reports:
EnderStorage Invalid Fingerprint Reports:
Launched Version: 1.10.2-forge1.10.2-12.18.3.2185
LWJGL: 2.9.4
OpenGL: GeForce 8400M GS/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using GL 1.3 texture combiners.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.
VBOs are available because OpenGL 1.5 is supported.

Using VBOs: Yes
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Packs:
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
CPU: 2x Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7100 @ 1.80GHz
OptiFine Version: OptiFine_1.10.2_HD_U_D4
Render Distance Chunks: 8
Mipmaps: 4
Anisotropic Filtering: 1
Antialiasing: 0
Multitexture: false
Shaders: null
OpenGlVersion: 3.3.0
OpenGlRenderer: GeForce 8400M GS/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGlVendor: NVIDIA Corporation
CpuCount: 2

(Yeah my pc is pretty shitty and dont judge me im planning to get a new one ;)/> )
but still i play modpacks that has like 60 mods and it doesnt crash like this plz help.
it crashes when minecraft is loading :
7/7
model manager
(some kinda "construct" block)
Edited on 07 January 2017 - 10:28 PM
Bomb Bloke #28
Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:33 PM
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Well gee, I wonder what the problem might be.

Tell the Technic Launcher to assign more RAM to the game (Launcher Options button up the top). With your 32bit OS you'll probably have trouble convincing it to go higher than 1.5-2GB, though.
MrScamander #29
Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:05 PM
i can give modpack more ram with custom launcher
siv #30
Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:57 PM
pack still chrashing

edit : fixed :D/>
Edited on 08 January 2017 - 04:08 PM
Bomb Bloke #31
Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:59 PM
As Project </BETA> distributes both OptiFine and JourneyMap in violation of their licenses, I've removed the pack link from the OP for now. Feel free to add it back in once that's resolved.
hugeblank #32
Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:30 AM
As Project </BETA> distributes both OptiFine and JourneyMap in violation of their licenses, I've removed the pack link from the OP for now. Feel free to add it back in once that's resolved.

Removed, and removed. Here's to me for not even bothering reading licenses…

It may not look like the update has been pushed on the launcher because… technic… The actual technic website would be where to check.
Edited on 08 January 2017 - 11:33 PM
LDDestroier #33
Posted 16 January 2017 - 06:04 AM
There's a new spawn in the Survival world! And the best part is, I spend more time on a sign than on the main construction! Mueehheehehheh! (that sign rules)
TheRockettek #34
Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:26 AM
Nice, i need to fix my mc crashing for only this modpack first to see it xD

I like rule 18…

If your building looks like shit, we reserve the right to un-shit it
hugeblank #35
Posted 18 January 2017 - 07:23 AM
Nice, i need to fix my mc crashing for only this modpack first to see it xD

I like rule 18…

If your building looks like shit, we reserve the right to un-shit it

Haha yeah that's default nucleus rules :P/>
I need to add stuff to that…
hugeblank #36
Posted 18 January 2017 - 07:32 AM
HOLY N00TZ! almost 1.5K views! :D/> :D/> :D/>
We aren't exactly 'hot' yet… simmering. yes, that's what this post is. Simmering.

Anyways, I wonder… what could a bagel do to celebrate a (not so big) achivement…
Edited on 18 January 2017 - 06:34 AM
Dametqwerty #37
Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:50 PM
Good Job Huge!!! Now if only you will answer my emails…

Hugeblank why would your creative director do that!? Anyways how is the whole creative situation going? I do hope it will be up soon!
Edited on 19 January 2017 - 09:33 AM
hugeblank #38
Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:07 AM
Soon, hopefully. If I had to guess, another month. That's being hopeful however.
D3matt #39
Posted 21 January 2017 - 03:39 PM
I recommend people check out this server, it is pretty cool!
TheRockettek #40
Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:16 PM
Yes it is… :D/>
LDDestroier #41
Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:02 AM
And such handsome admins
Dustmuz #42
Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:11 PM
Hello here :D/>

i'm getting this error when trying to install the pack via technicn launcher

http://prntscr.com/dyt5ut

what can be done about this??
TheRockettek #43
Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:58 PM
Try after waiting a little bit. To be honest, this is miencrafts fault and if it is not downloading, you shoud consult them
hugeblank #44
Posted 22 January 2017 - 11:50 PM

i'm getting this error when trying to install the pack via technic launcher

Depending on how willing you are to fix it, you could go to the directory where technic has the modpack, and move the modpack to your minecraft launcher directory. It downloads the modpack first before the minecraft libraries and assets (I think), so it should be in there.
This is a fix I would not recommend because if I were to push an update out, you wouldn't get it. You're the first person that I've seen to have an issue like that, so I'd consider reinstalling technic, or any other general 'fix a computer' issue (restart computer, reset router, etc.)

And such handsome admins
the only 'handsome' admin on project beta is me so…
Dametqwerty #45
Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:46 AM
Hello here :D/>/>

Depending on how willing you are to fix it, you could go to the directory where technic has the modpack, and move the modpack to your minecraft launcher directory. It downloads the modpack first before the minecraft libraries and assets (I think), so it should be in there.
This is a fix I would not recommend because if I were to push an update out, you wouldn't get it. You're the first person that I've seen to have an issue like that, so I'd consider reinstalling technic, or any other general 'fix a computer' issue (restart computer, reset router, etc.)

Yes it is… :D/>/>
And such handsome admins
the only 'handsome' admin on project beta is me so…
Nah there all handsome! Except for… Well nevermind
hugeblank #46
Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:33 AM
Status of Project Beta:

General:
- We have added a very much requested mod: Ender IO. (and Malises blocks, but nobody cares about that.)
- Overall we have roughly 6 GB of memory allocated to Project Beta as a whole (not counting creative). With the removal of NexCore, we can pave the way to add more, and alleviate some lag issues.

Survival:
- Our spawn sucks! I have added a poll on the front page asking you guys: What should the theme of Survival spawn be?

Hub:
- Our spawn here isn't that great either! There is another poll on the front page, again asking: What should the theme of the Hub Server be?

Creative:
- Still down. I don't want to say too much yet, but I may have met someone that may be able to aid in repairing the plugin. The odds of this going through are next to none, so don't get high hopes.
Dustmuz #47
Posted 24 January 2017 - 11:27 AM

after you updated the modpack (and reuploaded it) the problem has gone away :D/>
so thanks for updating :D/>

Edit: the server TPS, is as i put it, when online, "oh my god" (terrible) - hopefully this wont be the standart TPS, since its one of the only servers around that actually allows players to use CC turtles and such, without spending half a gazilion on buying permissions
the few people i've meet so far, have all seemed very nice :)/>
so if the TPS is "fixed" somehow. its a server i would gladly recommend to others aswell :)/>

sidenote: does the server have dedicated mining worlds, besides Deep Dark? (just so i dont go around and make huge holes with my turtle quarries :D/>
Edited on 24 January 2017 - 05:28 PM
hugeblank #48
Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:45 AM

after you updated the modpack (and reuploaded it) the problem has gone away :D/>
so thanks for updating :D/>

Edit: the server TPS, is as i put it, when online, "oh my god" (terrible) - hopefully this wont be the standard TPS, since its one of the only servers around that actually allows players to use CC turtles and such, without spending half a gazilion on buying permissions
the few people i've meet so far, have all seemed very nice :)/>
so if the TPS is "fixed" somehow. it's a server i would gladly recommend to others aswell :)/>

sidenote: does the server have dedicated mining worlds, besides Deep Dark? (just so i dont go around and make huge holes with my turtle quarries :D/>

On the topic of lag:
We are pretty sure we have a source, just working out how to resolve the conflict is the issue.

On the topic of Mining:
I'm fairly laxed with where you mine. It really has never bothered me seeing chunks of land taken out. The deep dark is the best place to go simply because it offers double ores, and so it is sought out by most for that reason. You can absolutely mine in the overworld (anywhere that isn't protected by GP), but why would you when you could go to the deep dark, and double the chances of finding the ore?
Dustmuz #49
Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:37 AM
On the topic of lag:
We are pretty sure we have a source, just working out how to resolve the conflict is the issue.
like the sound of that :D/>

On the topic of Mining:
I'm fairly laxed with where you mine. It really has never bothered me seeing chunks of land taken out. The deep dark is the best place to go simply because it offers double ores, and so it is sought out by most for that reason. You can absolutely mine in the overworld (anywhere that isn't protected by GP), but why would you when you could go to the deep dark, and double the chances of finding the ore?
arh okay. will be in Deep Dark, once i have the ressources to go there :D/>
TheRockettek #50
Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:36 AM
:^) Ya I think my base is that source of lag (maybe) and what makes it worse is its chunkloaded. I'll make a program in cc so it's only active at certain times of the day when people aren't on (tbh 12 quantum quartet may cause tpa drops, idk)

:D/> Ill add a deep dark portal to the spawn, not many people have one

(Edit: apparently chunkloaded gets replaced with humiliated…)
Edited on 27 January 2017 - 06:36 AM
HerpFish #51
Posted 26 January 2017 - 03:42 PM
I have a question:
I don't seem to find any ores other than the vanilla Minecraft ones. How do I find other minerals, like copper ore?
Bomb Bloke #52
Posted 27 January 2017 - 12:47 AM
The server initially started without certain mods that add ores. Any areas of the world that anyone visited before they were installed were therefore generated without them.

The Deep Dark was regenerated at that time, though, so you should have no trouble finding them there.
hugeblank #53
Posted 01 February 2017 - 03:49 AM
bloke is correct, sorry 'bout that. I'll put a warning in the OP about it.

EDIT: eyy! We're a hot topic!
Edited on 01 February 2017 - 03:02 AM
oedze #54
Posted 01 February 2017 - 02:36 PM
When the game is launching, it crashes! this is the error crash report
http://pastebin.com/bJmDXjvp
I would like to join, and i can't figure it out myself, can anyone help?
SquidDev #55
Posted 01 February 2017 - 03:27 PM
When the game is launching, it crashes! this is the error crash report
http://pastebin.com/bJmDXjvp
I would like to join, and i can't figure it out myself, can anyone help?
You're running out of memory. It looks like you've only given it 1GB: try with 3 or 4.
Dametqwerty #56
Posted 01 February 2017 - 05:03 PM
bloke is correct, sorry 'bout that. I'll put a warning in the OP about it.

EDIT: eyy! We're a hot topic!

So any update on creative? ;)/>
TheRockettek #57
Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:09 AM
Not yet, were still busy with survival (spawn etc)
Should be worked on after that. We've nearly finished the spawn.
hugeblank #58
Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:03 PM
Survival is down and out for a while due to some issues with extra utilities. We'll be back soon hopefully
Dametqwerty #59
Posted 05 February 2017 - 01:46 PM
Any update for survival, spawn, creative, the whole server? Just wondering. Also where is you creative director? He really needs to update the art. XD
hugeblank #60
Posted 06 February 2017 - 07:14 AM
Any update for survival, spawn, creative, the whole server? Just wondering. Also where is you creative director? He really needs to update the art. XD

survival is back up, and better than ever, at a balmy 20 TPS, no matter how hard you try to bring it down (DON'T TRY)!

As for the creative director, He'll be back in 2-3 weeks… That is, if he doesn't attempt to be a 'hacker' again.

EDIT: your signature bugs me. 'bored', not 'board'
Edited on 06 February 2017 - 06:15 AM
Dametqwerty #61
Posted 06 February 2017 - 07:08 PM

survival is back up, and better than ever, at a balmy 20 TPS, no matter how hard you try to bring it down (DON'T TRY)!

As for the creative director, He'll be back in 2-3 weeks… That is, if he doesn't attempt to be a 'hacker' again.

EDIT: your signature bugs me. 'bored', not 'board'

Good to know thanks for the update! But anything on Creative? whoops on the signature.
hugeblank #62
Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:00 AM
*snip snip*

Good to know thanks for the update! But anything on Creative? whoops on the signature.

Creative… It's kinda gone dead in the water from lack of interest in repair of PlotSquared. If there are any Java coders that are willing to get their palms on the issue, please contact me on discord, channel link is in OP :P/>
Dametqwerty #63
Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:28 PM
Hey so I have been thinking. What if you guys did a creative anywhere world using a diffrent seed then the survival world instead of a creative plot world?
TheRockettek #64
Posted 11 February 2017 - 08:36 AM
Well, we had a creative anywhere world before. Not many people came on…
We will most probrably use a plot based creative server
(Which will totaly be 64x64 plots, right hugeblank *nudge*)
hugeblank #65
Posted 11 February 2017 - 11:30 AM
I suppose we could do that, and it wouldn't be too far fetched… I might do that after I work out some of the kinks that require more attention.
Dametqwerty #66
Posted 11 February 2017 - 01:35 PM
I suppose we could do that, and it wouldn't be too far fetched… I might do that after I work out some of the kinks that require more attention.

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
Dametqwerty #67
Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:26 PM
Question: Will Project Beta be updated to 1.11.2?

As for you. If you can fix the problem stated below then I will give ya a gold star. Good luck.

Well, we had a creative anywhere world before. Not many people came on…
We will most probrably use a plot based creative server
(Which will totaly be 64x64 plots, right hugeblank *nudge*)

I've never coded any sponge plugin before, so this may be incorrect, but, I don't believe that there would be any event to stop a turtle from moving into an unwanted place, unless it's one introduced by CC.
Since 1.74, turtles obey some form of block protection when moving, digging and placing. This uses MinecraftServer.isBlockProtected which results in Sponge firing a ChangeBlockEvent.Pre event. It looks like PlotSquared doesn't handle this event: I recommend you request it on their issue tracker.
http://www.computercraft.info/forums2/index.php?/topic/28316-a-problem-for-creative-servers-that-needs-fixing/page__pid__264696#entry264696
Edited on 13 February 2017 - 01:35 PM
SquidDev #68
Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:55 PM
The same people are currently running KrakenKraft: a 1.11.2 survival server. I don't know what the teams' long term plans are but seeing as many mods have not been updated yet, I doubt it would be possible to update ProjectBeta to 1.11.2 in the near future.

It looks like PlotSquared doesn't handle this event: I recommend you request it on their issue tracker.
I've added a feature request on their issue tracker.
Dametqwerty #69
Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:02 PM
The same people are currently running KrakenKraft: a 1.11.2 survival server. I don't know what the teams' long term plans are but seeing as many mods have not been updated yet, I doubt it would be possible to update ProjectBeta to 1.11.2 in the near future.

It looks like PlotSquared doesn't handle this event: I recommend you request it on their issue tracker.
I've added a feature request on their issue tracker.

Well thank you SquidDev! You are always a great help! Are you going to join NexNets staff? Just curious. They could pobably use someone like you.
クデル #70
Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:11 AM
This seems like a server with at least some potential, im going to play and hopefully others will too. :)/>
hugeblank #71
Posted 27 February 2017 - 02:58 AM
This seems like a server with at least some potential, im going to play and hopefully others will too. :)/>
:D/> glad you like

EDIT: holy nutsacks, It's EsKreme! I played on your server for 2 days before it got raided and shut down. Your server was my first glance into CC. Why'd you fall off the face of the earth CC forums? :'(

P.S. Just as an FYI, any server made by anyone ever will not be able to top Kremeland.
Edited on 28 February 2017 - 04:27 AM
hugeblank #72
Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:54 AM
YES! Creative is here!!!

And it has been for almost 2 weeks now! (Here's to laziness) Please note, that while it is up, it is not at all how we want it and really do hope it can be improved. For now the server has been deemed in [ALPHA] because should the time come around where the plugin we so desire is functional, we want to effortlessly reset and come back better than ever with the new plugin.

How to claim:

- Get a gold shovel

- Click on the corners of the spot of land that you want to claim

- If you don't like the claim you can always right click on one of the corners to adjust the size.

And like anything that we make, it has flaws. when you go to claim land, step away from it so that the block that you want to right click to claim is not outlined. We hope to fix this soon because that's not supposed to be like that.
cyborgtwins #73
Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:48 PM
For the people that were wondering yes this server is still alive!
hugeblank #74
Posted 11 March 2017 - 04:28 AM
For the people that were wondering yes this server is still alive!

Undergoing a revamp, but the old world is still around so you can get a feel for the general idea.
kolya5544 #75
Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:28 AM
CAUTION! Server crasher! Here are some images: http://imgur.com/a/iKlJz CHECK HIS IP ON YOUR SERVER! SECURE YOUR VNC!
TheRockettek #76
Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:26 PM
Erm, why would we give random people our vnc passwords.
hugeblank #77
Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:47 AM
This server will be getting revitalized in the near future, stay tuned on discord for more information :D/>
___ #78
Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:57 PM
Server dead or no? I went online… Yesterday? And no-one was there.
DannySMc #79
Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:52 PM
Server dead or no? I went online… Yesterday? And no-one was there.

We don't see many people online tbh, really I don't see many people on any of the CC servers… :/ We are planning some new server updates anyway in hopes to attract more players.
Edited on 13 May 2017 - 05:53 PM
Tag365 #80
Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:37 AM
What happened to the creative server??? It seems to be broken!! I can't go in the server!
Edited on 17 May 2017 - 10:38 PM
roger109z #81
Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:41 AM
What happened to the creative server??? It seems to be broken!! I can't go in the server!
Yes, creative is down until we get project beta 2.0 up, but until then we have 2 survival servers!
hugeblank #82
Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:59 AM

Yes creative is down, as mentioned before. Creative was in Alpha and was not expected to be a permanent fixture. After finals and such blow over I plan on giving the server(s) an all out upgrade.
LDDestroier #83
Posted 09 July 2017 - 12:05 AM
What's this, the technic pack is down?
DannySMc #84
Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:04 PM
What's this, the technic pack is down?

I think we removed it, due to the no use, Project Beta is down. I think we will say to move to AirWaves instead.
hugeblank #85
Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:20 PM
"We're back after that short commercial break!"
cyborgtwins #86
Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:24 PM
The server is back up! All mods/packs are updated and ready for you to enjoy! See you on PBv2!
Terra1 #87
Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:52 PM
Avoid the TTA at all costs.
They're a bunch of scammers who will rob you blind.
DannySMc #88
Posted 23 January 2018 - 02:32 PM
Hi All,

We are going to have some downtime for a few hours while I do a new reinstall/upgrade to the server operating system. I shouldn't be too long!

Thanks,
LoganDark2 #89
Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:29 PM
Is it really that hard to support macOS? The server and the modpack are both amazing, but the fact that you're ignorant enough to exclude everybody that uses macOS is just a shame.
valithor #90
Posted 24 January 2018 - 03:37 AM
Is it really that hard to support macOS? The server and the modpack are both amazing, but the fact that you're ignorant enough to exclude everybody that uses macOS is just a shame.

I am confused by your comment as I am on macOS and am playing on the server just fine. Could you clarify your issue so that something could be done about it?
Edited on 24 January 2018 - 02:37 AM
LoganDark2 #91
Posted 24 January 2018 - 04:15 AM

I am confused by your comment as I am on macOS and am playing on the server just fine. Could you clarify your issue so that something could be done about it?

Well, a fresh install of the pack (from Technic) crashed on start. I'm done with it anyway, I've moved on
DannySMc #92
Posted 25 January 2018 - 06:18 PM

Well, a fresh install of the pack (from Technic) crashed on start. I'm done with it anyway, I've moved on

I use MacOS and the modpack works fine for me.
cyborgtwins #93
Posted 25 January 2018 - 08:53 PM

I use a MacBook Pro for everything I do. I love playing this mod-pack and I have no issues doing so on my mac. A crash report would be very handy so we can help you have the best experience possible. Please submit one on our support page HERE or go to kaos-network.com/support.
cyborgtwins #94
Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:02 PM
Hey everybody, We recently had complaints of lag or the pack not working. If you have these problems please head over to kaos-network.com/support to fill out a support ticket so we can help! Thank you!
Edited on 26 January 2018 - 01:03 PM
cyborgtwins #95
Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:15 PM
Also please join our discord to add mods and other fun new ideas to the server! We love our community and with your help we can make it better every day!
discord server
Edited on 26 January 2018 - 01:16 PM
hugeblank #96
Posted 27 January 2018 - 07:19 PM
Also please join our discord to add mods and other fun new ideas to the server! We love our community and with your help we can make it better every day!
discord server

Cy, they know. Don't beat a dead horse.
cyborgtwins #97
Posted 03 February 2018 - 10:30 PM
Just to let everyone know. We are/have updated the server and pack. Enjoy the new features!
osmarks #98
Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:35 PM
This server appears to be basically dead.
cyborgtwins #99
Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:33 PM
This server appears to be basically dead.

That's because it is. Kaos-Network is currently down. No update on when it will be back.
EveryOS #100
Posted 17 March 2018 - 07:23 PM
I just get an error
SquidDev #101
Posted 17 March 2018 - 07:26 PM
I just get an error
That's because it is. Kaos-Network is currently down. No update on when it will be back.
EveryOS #102
Posted 17 March 2018 - 10:32 PM
It said a few players were on though —
roger109z #103
Posted 18 March 2018 - 11:55 PM
Project Beta is currently down and it showed people online because a test server uses the same port currently