Hey guys. Here a program that I find helpful and I hope you guys too. Basically it lets you control your turtle via buttons on the screen and your keyboard. You'll need to download two things one is the program the other is the api for the buttons. It's a good idea to have a shell.run in your startup to the program.

Button API: pastebin.com/x71BzgKb
Controller: pastebin.com/iNT0XGqc

I had to abbreviate the buttons so it would fit on the screen. FD is forward, PU is place up, SD is suck down, AF is attack/dig forward and so on. If you look at the start of the code each button is labeled so it might help.
Movement controls are wasd, space, and left shift.

Things to do:1) I have three buttons which aren't used which I'll be adding soon such as apps which will search an app folder and give you quick access, settings which will add a password lock and let you edit features such as colours and the name and such, and extras which gives you more information and control such as selecting slots and getting information of a block.

2) I'll be adding a program for your pocket which I use a lot to control your turtle over rednet. Im just adding features which communicate both ways so you know what's in a slot and what its looking at.

3) I'm also planning on making a GPS system so you know which direction it is (the trig math is confusing so its not my current task).

If anyone wants me to add anything leave a reply and I'll try to get around to it.