This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Kingdaro's profile picture

Turtle Fireworks

Started by Kingdaro, 27 February 2012 - 12:53 AM
Kingdaro #1
Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:53 AM
nothing special or even useful, just a fun little thing I made for fun

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMujbgaLArc[/media]
WireDemon #2
Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:53 AM
Awww.. Poor little turtle…. ;)/>/> *will miss him*
Leo Verto #3
Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:50 PM
Now let's set up a giant firework controlled by one computer with the ability to send a new group of turtles to the firework. ;)/>/>
You could even use Redpower Machines to place new turtles and fill TNT into them.

By the way, can't you just fill the turtle with colored wool so they drop from the sky? :mellow:/>/>
LazerRay #4
Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:13 AM
Now modify that program and make a Creeper turtle :o/>/>
djblocksaway #5
Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:23 AM
:P/>/> yay a turtle blew up on my server.
good job..:D/>/>
Lolgast #6
Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:49 AM
If the turtle flies higher, you wouldn't even lose your turtle, because if it flies high enough the tnt will explode before it hits the ground.
kazagistar #7
Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:44 PM
I just wanted to note that I really enjoy your sig, Kingdaro. It makes me feel like there is a lot of untapped potential in making turtles have more personality (like you seem to clearly be doing) instead of just making them more efficient tools.
PixelToast #8
Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:03 AM
I just wanted to note that I really enjoy your sig, Kingdaro. It makes me feel like there is a lot of untapped potential in making turtles have more personality (like you seem to clearly be doing) instead of just making them more efficient tools.
like an AI of some sort? heck with a advanced item madification you could make it detect what you put in it