This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Cranium's profile picture

Master Control System (MCS) Ver. 1.7 Beta

Started by Cranium, 08 August 2012 - 05:09 PM
Cranium #1
Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:09 PM
Welcome!

Have you ever wanted to control all aspects of your Tekkit machines? Then do I have the perfect program for you!

Introducing:

THE MASTER CONTROL SYSTEM (MCS)

Features:
  • Easy to install, and configure!
    • Just follow the easy to understand instructions during your first run of the program.
  • Complete control over all of your redstone powered Tekkit machines!
    • Control your Macerators, Furnaces, Extractors, and Compressors!
    • Easily control your Reactor, with no worries!
    • Monitor your energy production if you don't like the reactor!
    • Monitor your energy storage for Batboxes, MFE's, and MFSU's!
  • Total support for bundled cables!
  • Control your house lights with the press of a button!
  • Support for Admin and User level commands!
Don't take MY word on it! Try it for free, no obligations!

Pastebin:
Master Control System 1.6.2(stable)
Master Control System 1.7(beta)

Screenshots:
Easy Installation
Interactive Menu
Monitor
Games

Changelog:

V 1.7:
Spoiler
  • Added modular support for several separate mods within Tekkit. Installation should be much easier.
V 1.6.2:
Spoiler
  • Fixed issue that prevented systems from shutting off. That would have been bad for somebody's Reactor.
V 1.6:
Spoiler
  • Added Monitor support. Place a monitor on any side of the computer, and your system status will be displayed in real-time. Works with monitors sizes 3 high by 5 wide and up!
  • Fixed main menu scrolling issue.
V 1.5:
Spoiler
  • First major release!
  • Control your redstone activated machines! New support for saving and loading power states.
    • Even if your chunk unloads, it will resume from where it left off!
    • Make sure this program is listed as "startup" to take full advantage.
  • Profiles!
    • At first activation, you will be prompted to create an Admin and User level profile.
    • Some actions cannot be performed unless you are logged in as the Admin.
  • Games!
    • Added are two games to the system: Lucky Dice and Magic 8 Block. Have fun!
    • Upcoming is a Card Slots game. Test your luck soon.
V 1.0:
Spoiler
  • So many bugfixes, I'm not going to list them all here.
  • Changed file system to write states to file as a table.
  • Addition of Master Control Program. Lights are now working. All systems are controlled with a bundled cable out of the back of the computer. Next updates allow for custom selected sides.
  • System Diagnostics! Check how your system is doing!
V 0.4:
Spoiler
  • Bugfixes
  • Code cleanup. This just makes it easier to find bugs.
  • Changed how the colors are defined, so that they may be retrieved easier with the main program.
V 0.3:
Spoiler
  • Even more bugfixes.
  • Fixed the bug where nothing was saved to file. You should now be able to run through, and every option will be saved to file, except the status ones, which will be saved by another program later.
  • Fixed the Reactor integration. Will now ask more options if you select Reactor as your power type.
V 0.2:
Spoiler
  • Bugfixes for initial running.
  • Still having trouble with the Reactor integration. Suggestions would be helpful.
V 0.1:
Spoiler
  • Created initial First Run config program
  • Nothing to actually control your systems yet, but will update soon when it's complete.

Upcoming:
  • Master control base code.
  • Support for Buildcraft machines.
  • Support for CC Sensors.
  • Support for Railcraft tracks/switches.
  • Possible Rednet support.
Edited on 06 September 2012 - 01:46 AM
Israphel1297 #2
Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:01 PM
hello im trying the program and this poped up on the computer
bios :206: [string "firstrun.txt"] :100: 'end' expected ( to close 'if' at line 94)
how do I fix this?
Cranium #3
Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:13 PM
hello im trying the program and this poped up on the computer
bios :206: [string "firstrun.txt"] :100: 'end' expected ( to close 'if' at line 94)
how do I fix this?
I think I fixed it, but I'm not near my CC Emulator right now, so hard to test.
justync7 #4
Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:05 AM
Woah, sounds cool ill have to try it later.
jco281 #5
Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:03 AM
Every time i finished the wizard it just restarts as if there was no data saved
Cranium #6
Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:40 PM
Every time i finished the wizard it just restarts as if there was no data saved
New version now, I think I fixed it. Help me squash those bugs, cause I have BIG plans for this program!
jco281 #7
Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:59 PM
Great program so far i found that it creates the file. ;)/>/> Now once it creates the file it doesn't do anything yet? Every time it just resets the wizard and ask you for the information again.
Cranium #8
Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:26 PM
Not yet, but I'm currently working to add the actual control system. Should be ready sometime this week for testing.
jco281 #9
Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:19 PM
Looking forward to it. thanks dude
Cranium #10
Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:28 PM
Now available, Master Control System 1.0! Check it out!
jco281 #11
Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:39 AM
Tested out the control panel so far. I did find out that its reading the mfsu wrong or i may have it set up wrong. it was telling me it only had 16k when it had a full amount of 1 million.
Cranium #12
Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:41 PM
I haven't implemented support for CcSensors yet. At this time, the number you see corresponds to the color you selected. I will update later to have that display as an actual color name. I will have support for all machines soon, but CcSensors are going to be a bit tricky to fit into that menu. Gimme about a week, or at least til next weekend to update.
mad-murdock #13
Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:51 PM
where are the usual screenshots (;
Cranium #14
Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:21 AM
Version 1.5 is now live! Look at it's splendid shininess!!!
Noodle #15
Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:56 AM
Yay railcraft support.
I'll try it when I get home.
Cranium #16
Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:58 AM
Yay railcraft support.
I'll try it when I get home.
Not yet, but soon! :D/>/>
Matrixmage #17
Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:00 AM
I saw that you said that you had a CC emulator, is that something you made or downloaded?
Could you give a link?

EDIT: fixed my messed up grammar :D/>/>
Cranium #18
Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:03 AM
I use Tomass1996's emulator. Check it out HERE. He says V 0.5 is coming soon.
Matrixmage #19
Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:06 AM

Thanks, just checked it out, should make my life so much easier!
Cranium #20
Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:10 AM

Thanks, just checked it out, should make my life so much easier!
It's nice when you don't have to load minecraft completely, and just focus on coding.
Cranium #21
Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:05 PM
I just updated to add monitor support. You should now be able to display your system status on-screen.
chalenged #22
Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:17 AM
I just installed this using the https pastebin thing, and i get this error:
http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u413/chalenged/2012-08-25_201403.png
Cranium #23
Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:05 PM
Ah, I accidentally left out the part to ignore if you do not have a monitor attached. Should be fixed now.
Revolution #24
Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:52 PM
You know when you set it to Solar Panel i have it set to light grey for my solar pannels but im not sure how im ment to connect those to the cable?
Cranium #25
Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:57 AM
You know when you set it to Solar Panel i have it set to light grey for my solar pannels but im not sure how im ment to connect those to the cable?
Solar Panels…..
Right, forgot those need no cables. Umm…forget that bit, just ignore it. That piece of code no longer exists, OK? :D/>/>
Revolution #26
Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:05 PM
Solar Panels…..
Right, forgot those need no cables. Umm…forget that bit, just ignore it. That piece of code no longer exists, OK? :D/>/>

Okay :P/>/> so i can use a reactor still and it can use the cable to turn the reactor on and off? :)/>/>

edit: I could use a light sensor to tell the computer that the solars are on and off then set a redstone current to put on a red light :P/>/> ideas
Cranium #27
Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:37 AM
Yeah, next version comes with a whole rewrite of much of the code, and options to select mods. Right now, I'm focusing on main systems, and I am adding periphery systems shortly.
Kimmykix #28
Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:14 AM
Not sure why, but after wiring up both a furnace and macerator, both on separate colored wires, I can successfully turn them on using the program, but Turning them off does not cut the power to the wires at all. I have lights hooked up though that turn on and off as they should.
Cranium #29
Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:34 PM
This is for Rotary Macerators or Induction furnaces. Unless using a separate way to regulate the power to your less advanced machines. What machines are you using, and what kind of power?
Revolution #30
Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:22 PM
Yeah, next version comes with a whole rewrite of much of the code, and options to select mods. Right now, I'm focusing on main systems, and I am adding periphery systems shortly.

okay ill keep my eye on your program as me and friends are using it alot :)/>/>
Kimmykix #31
Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:00 PM
This is for Rotary Macerators or Induction furnaces. Unless using a separate way to regulate the power to your less advanced machines. What machines are you using, and what kind of power?
I took some screenshots and added some descriptions here: http://imgur.com/a/s2coC#0
ETHANATOR360 #32
Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:42 PM
i was going to make somyhing like this but any ways very cool and keep up the good work i also have a suggestion compatibility with the cc portable addon for managing your systems away from home
Cranium #33
Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:20 AM
I took some screenshots and added some descriptions here: http://imgur.com/a/s2coC#0
So how are the machines being powered with redstone? Is there a wire leading to the back of each? Or is there something that I do not see? Each machine should have a redstone/redwire leading to it for the system to control it.
Kimmykix #34
Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:57 AM
So how are the machines being powered with redstone? Is there a wire leading to the back of each? Or is there something that I do not see? Each machine should have a redstone/redwire leading to it for the system to control it.

See this picture: http://imgur.com/a/s2coC#2 The wires are going to the bottom of the machines. The system is able to turn the machines on, but not off again.
chalenged #35
Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:07 AM

See this picture: http://imgur.com/a/s2coC#2 The wires are going to the bottom of the machines. The system is able to turn the machines on, but not off again.

The wires need to be acutually on the machines. Shift-right click the wires on them and it should work.
Kimmykix #36
Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:02 AM
The wires need to be acutually on the machines. Shift-right click the wires on them and it should work.

Nope, they don't. The wires control the machines just fine where they are, it's not my wiring's fault. Plus, if I DID put the wiring onto the machines, all the bare wire would link to each other and screw up the wiring totally.
Cranium #37
Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:39 PM
I'll take a look at it tonight. Maybe I missed a bit of code… Can't do anything right now, but after work I'll do a little testing. The program should work. What version are you running? It should be listed at the top of the screen.
Cranium #38
Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:13 AM
I found the problem. Should be fixed now. Please update your version to 1.6.2.
Kimmykix #39
Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:24 AM
I found the problem. Should be fixed now. Please update your version to 1.6.2.
I was using whatever version is bundled with the latest version of tekkit (I'm running a private tekkit server). I've tried installing a newer version of CC, but I cannot figure out how to install it onto my tekkit server without bringing up errors.
Cranium #40
Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:16 AM
I meant update your MCS version…lol. I fixed the problem
Frowsh #41
Posted 01 September 2012 - 03:21 AM
hey sorry if im just really slow when it comes to thinking about this stuff but ive been trying to get this to work on my mfsu and its not recognizing it. I have put the wire on top of the mfsu is there something elts im missing?

here are some pictures one showing the monitor the other showing my mfsu wiring
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/screenshot20120831at711.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/screenshot20120831at710.png/
Cranium #42
Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:58 PM
hey sorry if im just really slow when it comes to thinking about this stuff but ive been trying to get this to work on my mfsu and its not recognizing it. I have put the wire on top of the mfsu is there something elts im missing?

here are some pictures one showing the monitor the other showing my mfsu wiring
http://imageshack.us...20831at711.png/
http://imageshack.us...20831at710.png/
Sorry for getting here late. Been busy. And also, the program does not have anything to display on the screen at the moment. I have not integrated CCsensors into the code. That's going to be a while…
Frowsh #43
Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:09 PM
]
Sorry for getting here late. Been busy. And also, the program does not have anything to display on the screen at the moment. I have not integrated CCsensors into the code. That's going to be a while…

thanks for getting back to me was really confused if i was doing it wrong
Jimmy #44
Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:18 PM
I need some help with this :D/>/> I set it up and connect the different coloured wires to each machine: Lamps, Solar Panel, BatBox, Macerator, Electric Furnace, Compressor and then initialise the program and try turning on the lights and they don't turn on, then I put Iron in the Macerator that is connected to the Batbox and it starts Macerating even tho it is off on the Program. I have a server up if that is the best way to help me :P/>/> Thanks.
Cranium #45
Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:46 PM
The way that the macerator works, is that if there is anything to work on in it, it wil process it. MCS only turns on the advanced machines like the Rotary macerator, Induction furnace, etc. It adds a signal to them so that they can "warm up" before you turn on the rest of the system. As for your lights not working, how do you have it connected? I have tested, but have found no problems with this version.
Jimmy #46
Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:47 AM
Oohhhh I see. Gotcha! And is there a way to turn on and off the output from the BatBox and other storage devices?
Cranium #47
Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:05 AM
Not that i know… but you may be able to use a splitter cable. I'm not sure how that item works though.
Cranium #48
Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:46 AM
New update. 1.7 Beta is now available for download. Sorry about removing the code from the OP, having both listed would be silly, and ridiculously long.
Jimmy #49
Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:47 AM
Nice! Thanks for the update! What would also be nice is a pulse output for the frame motors so that way you can use those to move power pipes to your machines to turn them on and off :D/>/>
dj__jg #50
Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:33 PM
First of all, awesome program
I'm using V1.6.2 downloaded about 5 minutes ago from pastebin on an SMP tekkit bukkit server, and everytime my chunks get unloaded and the computer restarts, i have to do the setup wizard again (selecting cables, powersources, passwords, accounts etc). I'l try to put a chunkloader nearby, but the only chunkloaders working in bukkit are the Immibis dimensional anchors, and those have a chunklimit per player, so i can't use those everywhere i use the MCS.
Is this a bug, or is the only solution putting chunkloaders down?
Cranium #51
Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:39 PM
That's indeed strange. I'll take a look at it when I can. The 1.6.2 should not do that. It's supposed to be stable.
dj__jg #52
Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:08 PM
I'm now constantly getting this problem, every time i configured everything, i get the redirecting message, and the lower half of the selection screen, and then it puts me back at the start of the install wizard again. I got past this part once, but the chunk got unloaded, and after restarting MCS, i just got the setup wizard again.
dj__jg #53
Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:16 PM
I tried it again, and this time i got to the normal control screen, but when i check systemstatus, it displays it twice in a row, saying firstrun: false the first time, and firstrun: true second time.
*edit: while trying to go back to main menu, it just restarted the wizard again.
Cranium #54
Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:18 PM
That is really interesting. I have never received that type of error. Usually, errors in the program are due to a problem writing to the status program. Could you post your "status" log here? Feel free to delete your admin and user passwords, we don't need those.
Next, try just terminating MCS, then type "delete status", then run the program again. Let me know if you still have this error.
dj__jg #55
Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:24 PM
That is really interesting. I have never received that type of error. Usually, errors in the program are due to a problem writing to the status program. Could you post your "status" log here? Feel free to delete your admin and user passwords, we don't need those.
Next, try just terminating MCS, then type "delete status", then run the program again. Let me know if you still have this error.

What do you mean with the status log? whatever the systemstatus says?
Cranium #56
Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:25 PM
No. There should be a file labelled "status" in your computer. If you could post what is in that file, it would help me debug the issue a lot easier.
You can type "edit status" to view the file.
dj__jg #57
Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:32 PM
That was the first thing i tried, but it's just an empty file, nothing in it. Edit creates the file if it can't find it, right? So it probably doesn't even exist.
*edit: Sorry, i have to leave now, i'm at GMT+2 (23:37) and the miracle of public transportation requires me to get up at 5:30.
Cranium #58
Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:43 PM
Well, my only suggestion is to try to delete "status" from your folder, then restart MCS. I am not near my Mincraft right now, so I can't test this. Let me know what you find out, and I will be testing later tonight.
MrFrostmaul #59
Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:22 PM
Hello, it is me being stupid. Everything is wired correctly and entered the right colours for the system, but it says on for like macerator but the macerator is not on or the lights dont come on when entered?
Cranium #60
Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:26 PM
Two bugs in two days? MADNESS! I'll look into it. Could you post what is in your "status" file? You should be able to type "list" and check if the file was created successfully, and "edit status" to view the file. I think the two errors may be related, and I'm going to need your file to debug this.
cheekycharlie101 #61
Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:51 PM
there is a bug in the beta. = expected at line 1832. could of probaly fixed it but couldent really be bothed to count 1832 lines out :)/>/>
Cranium #62
Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:54 PM
there is a bug in the beta. = expected at line 1832. could of probaly fixed it but couldent really be bothed to count 1832 lines out :)/>/>
I'll take a look at it. But hey, you should get a scripting reader like Notepad++ Just search for it on Google, and download it. It really helps when you are scripting things, especially for finding lines.
Cranium #63
Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:58 PM
And fixed. I had removed a portion of code, but had not removed ALL of it. I left three letters :)/>/>
You can redownload now, should be no other problems.
Codanaotr #64
Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:37 PM
I get a error at 1957: attempt to get length of nil. Is it because im on 1.3?

Cranium #65
Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:43 PM
My mistake. Added a silent update, and forgot to add a table that it relates to. Should be fixed now.
Codanaotr #66
Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:30 PM
Thank you vey much Cranium for the fix. This Program is simply amazing!
Cranium #67
Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:35 PM
I'm glad you like it. The next version should be out soon. However. I mean soon in the Valve term….
Codanaotr #68
Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:28 PM
i got this error now.
Cranium #69
Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:01 AM
I see the error, but it will have to take a bit of fixing to get it working right….. I'll get back to you when I have it fixed.
Codanaotr #70
Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:33 AM
I appreciate it Cranium.
billysback #71
Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:19 AM
Why are your games in the program? They seem to be clogging it up for no reason o.o
Cranium #72
Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:37 PM
Not sure what you mean by clogging it up. If you mean that it will cause undue harm to your machines, then you are wrong. If you just think they are unneccesary, then you don't have to use them. They are a neat little thing if you want a little break from making all those machines.
billysback #73
Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:12 PM
I mean when you are coding and in the code it's self it clogs it up, I wish CC had a perprogram class system, so you could do PROGRAM.PART, and edit it with a command like PROGRAM.PART, then the main PROGRAM would be able to call upon these subscripts so that you could organise your program better.

It could wrap them in to one program and just call the functions PART.FUNCTION() when wrapping then, so functions calling functions from other parts still work when they are in one script.

anyway, that was off topic; what I was trying to say is that it adds unnecessary lines to the code and basically separates this programs actual code in half, with the game code in the middle, when you could just release the game as an extra program (even link to it in this thread as well if you want) so that if they did want a break from all the sorting stuff they could play the games still… maybe on another computer…
Cranium #74
Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:15 PM
Actually, that's what I'm working on with the next version of Master Control System. I am still going to include the games as part of thw whole, but I am dividing the Games and Master Control into separate files. I will be using an installer to download all of the files necessary.
Bushido #75
Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:30 PM
Tried to setup a light system i made my user names and admin names make my settings but when i try to login i get MCS:1688: attempt to get length of nil.
Cranium #76
Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:45 PM
What is your version number? And you said that it is occuring AFTER you enter your login information, or before?
richardp93 #77
Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:51 PM
hey great program! one question thow.. how to i wire it up to things like the reactor and quarrys and things like that lights ect…..
Cranium #78
Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:54 PM
You would need to use bundled cable, and colored wires to send the individual signals along. After that, it's fairly straight-forward.
richardp93 #79
Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:10 PM
You would need to use bundled cable, and colored wires to send the individual signals along. After that, it's fairly straight-forward.

do you have any video or pictures to help me understand this? i get that you use diffrent colored wires but how would i connect them all to the computer?
Cranium #80
Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:38 PM
I don't have any pictures or videos of the system. It all differs on how you want to set it up. I have tried to make the system as easy to install as possible. If you can set up the bundled cables to the back of the computer, then run your cables to your machines, then you can set it up. That's the only requirement as far as hardware setup. Make sure that the cable goes TO the back of the computer, not OVER the back of the computer. The cable must end at the back.
richardp93 #81
Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:18 AM
I don't have any pictures or videos of the system. It all differs on how you want to set it up. I have tried to make the system as easy to install as possible. If you can set up the bundled cables to the back of the computer, then run your cables to your machines, then you can set it up. That's the only requirement as far as hardware setup. Make sure that the cable goes TO the back of the computer, not OVER the back of the computer. The cable must end at the back.

i have seen the cables b4 but i have never used them…how would i connect them all together…in my instance i want to be able to controll my reactor turn off/on lights turn off/on redstone engines off/on quarry and shut/open doors… is there some sort of junction i make?
Cranium #82
Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:28 AM
Nope. Just lay down the bundled cable, then the colored wire you need attaches to that wire. If you need more information about the use of RedPower wires, I suggest you take a look at their Wiki. Once you try it, it's all fairly easy. Eloraam made it VERY easy to use. :(/>/>
richardp93 #83
Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:30 AM
Nope. Just lay down the bundled cable, then the colored wire you need attaches to that wire. If you need more information about the use of RedPower wires, I suggest you take a look at their Wiki. Once you try it, it's all fairly easy. Eloraam made it VERY easy to use. :(/>/>

ok thanks for your help! do you happen to have a link to it?
Cranium #84
Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:35 AM
Well, RedPower's official wiki seems to be lacking, but it seems our fine friends over at Technicpack.net have filled in the blanks.
http://technicpack.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Redpower
richardp93 #85
Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:46 AM
Well, RedPower's official wiki seems to be lacking, but it seems our fine friends over at Technicpack.net have filled in the blanks.
http://technicpack.w...tegory:Redpower

thank you…and one last question….to put the program on the computer i take the raw paste data and put that in a word doc and put that in the computer folder?
Cranium #86
Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:25 PM
That, or you can use "pastebin get <pastebin code> <new file name>"
sleawnis #87
Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:25 PM
just a suggestion, put Ur images in a spoiler and surround the image link in image tags, just makes it look neater :)/>/>. Also grate program :D/>/>
luxaz #88
Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:41 PM
Program sounds great, Just 2 things, 1. I can only have 1 cable ON, when I turn my 2nd machine to On the first one doesnt power, but still stands like ON in the monitor. And thats the only way to turn things off(turn something else on)
2. It was anoying to not knowing which side of the computer the wire should be on(Now I know its the back). I use the lastest version.
sikkie123 #89
Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:42 AM
Hello.
I have a question and would like if somebody answered it.
Can you turn off games in the main menu?
Thanks.
Cloudy #90
Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:31 PM
Locked by request.