This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Noodle's profile picture

Whats Your Workstation?

Started by Noodle, 12 August 2012 - 04:29 AM
Noodle #1
Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:29 AM
This is mine
Spoiler

Post pics of yours!
BigSHinyToys #2
Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:58 AM
I have had many different testing grounds so i picket the two I liked most.
This is my little cottage in a creative flat world It is surrounded with random builds and testing rigs.
Spoiler
This is my new house in survival Using CC1.4.1 and Redpower2. I am not finished by a long shot but I am very proud of it so far. It has a card swipe door so i can access it quickly six down stairs rooms one upstairs hall with four more rooms. I need to install all the upstairs glass but was sand short at the time. Rooms are going to be six blocks hight the floor is two meters thick to hide wiring for lighting (yet to be installed) and the roof will have a RP2 solar array. I used a turtle to dig out the basement and I will be storing many electric furnaces and battery boxed in there. all lighting will be controlled by a central computer but accessible through WIFI from every room in the house.
Spoiler

fun fact the outer walls contain 32 stacks (2048 blocks) of Stone.
Mendax #3
Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:27 AM
Hm, I recently finished ShadowKatStudios Mansion (Not entirely, but mostly, maybe a bit more of the basement…) so here are some pics:
Spoiler
More pictures HERE
The basement will be extended later (It will mirror the inside of the house in shape). I might post a new pic then.
Pharap #4
Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:32 AM
Noodle, I have a horrific feeling that your lover is a wireless mining turtle.

As for Miner, nice house, what texture pack is it? Also, I like your house's remoteness.
BigSHinyToys #5
Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:00 AM

repeat
turtle.forward()
turtle.back()
until player == "happy"
lol XD
Noodle #6
Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:14 PM

As for Miner, nice house, what texture pack is it? Also, I like your house's remoteness.
Whats the name on the door?

(jk pinkishu)
Pharap #7
Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:19 PM

Whats the name on the door?

(jk pinkishu)

Oh, I thought that was your surname….

Wait, you have a door? So you do.

I'm still convinced of the turtle idea. Unless someone made a chobits mod.
(I can't believe I'm making a joke about something I've never watched, I need to stop looking things up)
Mendax #8
Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:05 AM
The texturepack is quandry pack (The almost opposite of sphax (painterly is opposite if sphax :P/>/>)). I also finished the basement, I'll post pics soon.