This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
WildCard65's profile picture

<WIP> Advanced goto program <custom api>

Started by WildCard65, 08 September 2012 - 04:24 PM
WildCard65 #1
Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:24 PM
I know there is already goto program, but for those of you who watch direwolf20's season 2 multiplayer lp, you'll know why I'm posting this. But this program is going to have an advanced path finding and use the full power of the gps api, the turtle will know how to find which way it's facing(North, South, East, or West), it'll go to the coordinates you tell it and optionally you can include which way for it to face once it reachs the destination, you can set coordinates into it's memory bank(eg: home 22, 5, 22) , you can also have it dig out blocks in it's path(if, it's path is blocked by a block that is part of your house or any building of yours, I recommend not starting the goto program if he's facing the building, or have dig off it he has to go passed it), it has an advanced Debugger so if you find any bugs in it(once released), just pastebin the log file and tell me the link to it and I'll sort it out. It'll also come with an api package of API commands that the program will use.

So far the I'm currently working on the pathfinding bit of the program.
Cloudy #2
Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:18 PM
Closed. Report this when you want it re-opening when you actually have some code to show. This forum is for COMPLETED programs only.