This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Cranium's profile picture

Halloween

Started by Cranium, 20 September 2012 - 08:39 PM
Cranium #1
Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:39 PM
So fall is nearly upon us, and Mojang is gearing up for their Super Scary Update coming soon. Not to mention, Halloween is coming up. I know several scripters and coders on these forums are still fairly young, and some of the older ones still participate in the festivities in their own way.
So, I have one question for you all: What are your Halloween plans for this year?
Noodle #2
Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:15 PM
So fall is nearly upon us, and Mojang is gearing up for their Super Scary Update coming soon. Not to mention, Halloween is coming up. I know several scripters and coders on these forums are still fairly young, and some of the older ones still participate in the festivities in their own way.
So, I have one question for you all: What are your Halloween plans for this year?
I go the local Make a Wish foundation and slap icecream out of little kids hands. Then take their candy!
Loads of fun.
EDIT: 800th Post
Cranium #3
Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:20 PM
You are a devious, evil little man.

Well done, my pupil >:3
Mr. Fang #4
Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:03 AM
I like to stay out really late and raid the candy bowls that people leave outside.
Last Year, I hit the same house 4 times… they kept refilling the bowl!
Noodle #5
Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:05 AM
I like to stay out really late and raid the candy bowls that people leave outside.
Last Year, I hit the same house 4 times… they kept refilling the bowl!
I remember people doing that.. I did it a few times, then I got caught.
It was fun, one year I raided an entire neighborhood of kids, ALLLLLLL THAT CANDY.
BigSHinyToys #6
Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:50 AM
Australia doesn't really celebrate Halloween. so I will probably just be at my local bar as per usual legal drinking age 18 lol XD
Sammich Lord #7
Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:05 AM
I like coming out in all black like at midnight and filling my pockets with all the candy if they leave their bowl out.

Quite fun to do with your friends :)/>/>
KinoftheFlames #8
Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:26 AM

A wise person values quality over quantity.

EDIT: 36th Post
Noodle #9
Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:39 PM

A wise person values quality over quantity.

EDIT: 36th Post
It was an edit, It was an achievement.
Cranium #10
Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:43 PM
Meh… silly acheivement.
EDIT: 850 posts!
:P/>/>
BigSHinyToys #11
Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:55 AM
It is not your post count that counts it is the amount of +1 you have. I get one every ten posts I make lol XD not quite as good as my kill/death in MW3 1.275
1lann #12
Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:01 AM
Australia doesn't really celebrate Halloween. so I will probably just be at my local bar as per usual legal drinking age 18 lol XD
Well when I lived in Perth they did.
djblocksaway #13
Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:15 PM
We don't really celebrate in Australia, last time I tried to get some candy and got yelled at by old people and got stale and old lollies, some lady even gave me a bag of corn… So I'll probably stay home and do nothin :P/>/>, maybe I'll host an event on my server