This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Taji34's profile picture

[1.41][SMP]Some turtles missing from NEI and can't be crafted

Started by Taji34, 30 September 2012 - 09:48 PM
Taji34 #1
Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:48 PM
Okay, so I have a Bukkit server, and for some reason the following turtles aren't showing up in NEI:
Turtle
Mining Turtle
Wireless Turtle
Wireless mining turtle

Also the following turtles can't be crafted:
Mining Turtle
Wireless Mining Turtle

I'm using the Admin account on my server. I have the following plugins installed:
DeathChest
PermissionsBukkit
AutoSave

And a whole bunch of mods, anyone have any idea what is going on? I'll provide any additional info that is needed.
Cloudy #2
Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:56 PM
No idea - should work fine. Probably an install issue. Do turtles show up at all? Do you have any plugins which alter recipes?
Taji34 #3
Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:26 AM
No idea - should work fine. Probably an install issue. Do turtles show up at all? Do you have any plugins which alter recipes?
All other turtles other than the ones I listed show up and can be crafted, and no I don't have any plugins that alter recipes. Sometimes when I go to craft a mining turtle it flashes in the output of the crafting table for a split second then dissapears, as if it's being blocked, but I don't have any plugins or anything that should be blocking recipes.
Tiin57 #4
Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:20 PM
In my experience, this happens when mods are not installed on the server or recipes are blocked. Maybe try re-installing on the server.
immibis #5
Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:16 PM
Or when the server and client configs don't match.