This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
schrolock's profile picture

COMPETITION FOR SECURITYFREAKS

Started by schrolock, 05 October 2012 - 11:16 PM
schrolock #1
Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:16 AM
WAAZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP?

so now the real competition.

i am searching for some skilled programmers whitch are possible to make a "Clinux Hackware" (name can variate).

"Clinux" should have:
  • Full Protection for rednet (you have to accept any connection for rednet/http/spam [spam means that there will be a warning by starting the same skript about 5 times and a cancel after 10 times])
  • the command programs should be edited. there should be a "graphical interface" where you can use your arrow-keys to navigate through programs to start
  • will ask for a password if any program will be edited
The piece which is called "hackware" means:
  • including a portscanner (shown here http://www.computerc...__fromsearch__1 )
  • an hacking system that will edit the startup (or just copying to another name and replace it with another startup which is adding a line which redirects to the original startup) whith a line that automaticall sends all rednet transmissions and commands (and the original startup) to the attacking computer (so you can study the system of the hacked PC)
  • and you should be able to "download" any system of the attacked computer by just typing its name
lets see who has the skills to do this epic job.

i know its forbidden to post hackskripts. so please send me links just with IM.

after i get the first file i will wait 7days and promote the winner (the one who gives me the best system)

but after this you can still send me mor systems. and if i get a better one i will promote this too.

any question should be send over the comments

To say it with Dan's words: Happy Hacking
Fatal_Exception #2
Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:24 AM
Is this really a competition, or is it a sly way to get other people to write your malware for you?
B00mX0r #3
Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:28 AM
So you're asking people to make a secure OS, then make malware for you that'll get past that secure OS, and then send it to you. :(/>/> Anyway, on another topic, to get it to download the file, you'd have to send it all through rednet I believe. That'd cause… lag.
Orwell #4
Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:30 AM
So you're asking people to make a secure OS, then make malware for you that'll get past that secure OS, and then send it to you. :(/>/> Anyway, on another topic, to get it to download the file, you'd have to send it all through rednet I believe. That'd cause… lag.

You can send the whole file as one string, that's not too expensive on usage.
schrolock #5
Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:31 AM
Is this really a competition, or is it a sly way to get other people to write your malware for you?

this is meant as a real cometition. i am searching for people who are able to make awesome systems for some projects but firstable i need to know if they are good in defending and attacking as well.
Orwell #6
Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:32 AM
Btw, 'portscanner' -> what ports? You mean like a discovery tool?
schrolock #7
Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:34 AM
Btw, 'portscanner' -> what ports? You mean like a discovery tool?

everything about the portscanner is in the post i have linked.
D3matt #8
Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:18 AM
You posted a link to your own post where you also ask for stuff… No thanks, bro.