I just have a few ideas for Computer, one of which would be a thingy to detect certain types of items. You would have to go to the Lua interpreter and put the item/block in the turtles first slot and do type something like "turtle.teachItem(<itemname>)" maybe. Then you can compare any slot to that item name that you entered. It should count different damage values as different blocks.

The other idea is a BUD thingy built into turtles. It would just be like another event thingy for the "os.pullEvent()" command. It would be called "block_update" I suppose, and it might have as some of the parameters things like the old/new block ID of the updated block, and maybe even the damage value or the side of the turtle/computer that updated.

I think these ideas would open up lots of new possibilities for us, allowing automatic farms and such with the BUDs (and I know you can do one with redstone, but that's too large) or smart crafting programs with the turtle.teachItem() like even making the turtle not only learn items throughout the program to save in its data bank, but even learn new crafting recipes easily!

Like it, don't like it? Please tell me your opinion. :D/>/>