This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Kingdaro's profile picture

[1.46] Nice Colored Analog Clock

Started by Kingdaro, 25 October 2012 - 09:34 PM
Kingdaro #1
Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:34 PM

So I just decided to make a nice clock with CC's recent update. The minute hand is purple, and the hour hand is green.

Download: http://pastebin.com/jvzQ0YwD

When running the program, you can give a parameter to determine the size of the clock. Also note that this does not automatically run on a monitor.
tom2018 #2
Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:39 PM
there are functions in terminal so that you can term.getCursorPos() so that you dont need to enter the size and term.isColor() so that it can run on normal computers
can you also add a small hand on the side for AM/PM
Kingdaro #3
Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:51 PM
there are functions in terminal so that you can term.getCursorPos() so that you dont need to enter the size and term.isColor() so that it can run on normal computers
Do you mean "term.getSize()" so that it automatically sizes to the screen? That's what it was originally doing, but I didn't really like it when the clock went around the entire screen; I prefer to have some space between the clock and the edge.

As for your second and third suggestion, I'll go ahead and do that.

I'll go ahead and fix a small math error I made as well.
tom2018 #4
Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:57 PM
Do you mean "term.getSize()" so that it automatically sizes to the screen? That's what it was originally doing, but I didn't really like it when the clock went around the entire screen; I prefer to have some space between the clock and the edge.

As for your second and third suggestion, I'll go ahead and do that.

I'll go ahead and fix a small math error I made as well.
thanks I meant term.getSize
note its a nice program
Kingdaro #5
Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:31 AM
Updated, and thanks. ^^
tom2018 #6
Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:33 AM
the image 404ed?
Kingdaro #7
Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:35 AM
I was replacing it in my dropbox ^_^/>/>