This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
overfritz's profile picture

[CC 1.4.6] MassPrint (MPv01) - Easier printing!

Started by overfritz, 18 November 2012 - 04:55 PM
overfritz #1
Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:55 PM
Welcome to MassPrint! MassPrint is a program that I coded, with some help from faubiguy (Making sure it worked and whatnot…). MassPrint's goal is to make it easier to print something out. It can currently support as many lines of text needed, but only 5 are provided (More will be added in the next release!

How it works - A simple interface is pulled up for your use. Just type "yes" or "no" when it asks you to. Anything other than "yes" will shut the program down, just a bit differently. When you input "yes" it will print out the text you wanted to print into the printer. Then it resets! Over time, I plan on making it even faster. How, who knows.

There are some settings that you need to fiddle with at first before you can print your first page!
The first 5 lines are the main settings, involving stuff like what side the printer is on, what the title of your prints are, etc. Further down, lines 23 - 31, are the texted lines (These will eventually be moved to the settings area, so you can edit them easily). Once you've edited everything to your liking, run the program, type "yes", and wham! The page is printed, and there's no need to open up the "edit" program.

To-Do list ("=" –Next Release. "+" –Coming up. "#" –Not for a while.)
=Move the printing text data up to the settings, making editing easier.
+Code a shell that can print from a file, making this all so much faster and easier.
#Make it possible to print multiple pages at once (More useful for stuff like theater tickets, passes, etc.)

Pastebin Get code -

pastebin get LeQBZRs2 MPv01

Have fun printing!
Mendax #2
Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:50 AM
That's what I got.
A red 7.
overfritz #3
Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:59 AM
odd…swear it was the server…I'll debug it again.