This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
cheekycharlie101's profile picture

BATTLESHIPS !

Started by cheekycharlie101, 20 November 2012 - 08:24 AM
cheekycharlie101 #1
Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:24 AM
ok so im sure you have all heard of the famous game battle ships. well, i thought you a version in CC would be cool. now before you all say go code it your self i know, it would be fun to do but could they make a version and build it into CC like worm. so some noobs can play it or something.

here is how i thought it up.

you have a battle grid with your ships and there ships.

each player marks the coords into a computer that sends them to a central server computer. then you have to guess where the ships are. so you enter in your guess coords and it sends it of to the server and checks if it is right. another idea is if you hit an enemy ship a turlte could go out and drop some tnt on the ship to add more excitement to the game. just thought it would be cool for noobs at CC to play:P
thanks -Cheeky
Sebra #2
Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:41 AM
Code it yourself and show it. If it happens good enough, ask to insert it into CC itself.
You need no central server.
Tiin57 #3
Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:54 AM
Also, read the rules and stop signing your posts. -.-
cheekycharlie101 #4
Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:55 AM
the general forum guidelines and the forum rules for this forum have no objection to signing posts or with the topic i created. if you think there is a problem with my post then do what the guidelines say. report it and ignore it. do no further. if you still feel the need to comment then at least tell me whats wrong with it so i can edit and fix it :(/>/> telling someone they have made a mistake is no use to them with out telling them where.
Tiin57 #5
Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:34 AM
the general forum guidelines and the forum rules for this forum have no objection to signing posts or with the topic i created. if you think there is a problem with my post then do what the guidelines say. report it and ignore it. do no further. if you still feel the need to comment then at least tell me whats wrong with it so i can edit and fix it :(/>/>/> telling someone they have made a mistake is no use to them with out telling them where.
I told you exactly where. At least don't be a fool about it.
cheekycharlie101 #6
Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:22 AM
the general forum guidelines and the forum rules for this forum have no objection to signing posts or with the topic i created. if you think there is a problem with my post then do what the guidelines say. report it and ignore it. do no further. if you still feel the need to comment then at least tell me whats wrong with it so i can edit and fix it :(/>/>/> telling someone they have made a mistake is no use to them with out telling them where.
I told you exactly where. At least don't be a fool about it.
'Read the rules' yes i read the rules for this forum. if there are any other 'rules' then please care to explain where. im not been a fool your just getting annoyed over something stupid and immature.
Lyqyd #7
Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:56 PM
Locked. This section is for suggestions for the mod itself, not for new games to add to the default program set.