This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Mattzz's profile picture

Mattzz Programs[Viruses(Adware!)][WIP]

Started by Mattzz, 14 March 2012 - 06:45 AM
Mattzz #1
Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:45 AM
Hey All its Mattzz and I'm making some viruses like Adware
will post links when done but the Adware will be pretty cool(and can update its ads from special rednet networks(optional))
this post will be edited to be actually GOOD soon
rex41043 #2
Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:17 AM
Cool, I have been working on somet thing my self my virus will copy it self into startup and copy its code into all the programs and it's hidden in a game and it will look at your computer ID and if it's enh where from 1 to 100 it will run its payload and the pay load deletes all programs and files on the computer and sends out a rednet MSG saying LOL this is a virus! So ya I had fun with that
fixerpro #3
Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:40 PM
ive made a virus that is light,very easy 2 use,adn it IS DEADLY
1: insert the infected disk
2: the virus inside the disk named "virus" will copy itself into the computer and rename itself 2 "startup"
3: take out the infected disk
4: the virus destroys the computer and causes a DOS attack to rednet,cuz it makes the computer into a botnet
Sammich Lord #4
Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:40 PM
ive made a virus that is light,very easy 2 use,adn it IS DEADLY
1: insert the infected disk
2: the virus inside the disk named "virus" will copy itself into the computer and rename itself 2 "startup"
3: take out the infected disk
4: the virus destroys the computer and causes a DOS attack to rednet,cuz it makes the computer into a botnet
Your to-do list:
-Learn English grammar
-Learn the definition of "botnet"
-Learn to not post stupid posts like this
dustpuppy #5
Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:25 PM
@Mattzz : It would be nice, if u get a Virus on all your computers, u can't get away. People like u, who make such crap software, need to be slaped and kicked the whole day just for fun.
Cruor #6
Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:31 AM
The idea behind your program can be counted as a malicious script and the OP is also lacking code. Locked.
Please refrain from posting(or asking for ideas or whatever :P/>/>) "viruses" on the forums.