This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
immibis's profile picture

The magic numbers, they're taking over...

Started by immibis, 19 December 2012 - 07:05 PM
immibis #1
Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

• Ask a Pro has over 4000 topics
  • Tutorials has 99 topics (but a bitch ain't one)
  • Tutorials has almost exactly 1000 replies
  • Peripherals and Turtle Upgrades has almost exactly pi*1000 replies.
Bubba #2
Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:12 PM
Interesting…

What is this voodoo magic?! :o/>
Sammich Lord #3
Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:55 PM
I blame Cloudy! His cloud magic must of done this!
BigSHinyToys #4
Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:00 AM
NJumbers mumbo jumbo blah. I walk under ladders and haven't been in any kind of serious accident or incident. I smashed a mirror multiple times with a crossbow and ….. I'm still not any more or less luckier than i was before this is superstitious nonsense.
Dlcruz129 #5
Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:10 AM
I find it a little ironic that no one is willing to make tutorials, but we'd rather answer the same Ask a Pro questions over and over.
Lyqyd #6
Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:46 AM
More tutorial content and a better arrangement of existing content is in planning.
Bubba #7
Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:06 AM
I find it a little ironic that no one is willing to make tutorials, but we'd rather answer the same Ask a Pro questions over and over.

I made an FAQ but apparently nobody reads it :/ It's been bumped way back to the second page and I don't want to bump if for fear of seeming like an ass who just wants to show off xD
PixelToast #8
Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:01 AM

I made an FAQ but apparently nobody reads it :/
i dont read it because i dont need any help .-.
Bubba #9
Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:39 AM
i dont read it because i dont need any help .-.

I made it for people who do need it, and yet they don't read it anyway. So yeah. What the hell :(/>
electrodude512 #10
Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:09 PM
NJumbers mumbo jumbo blah. I walk under ladders and haven't been in any kind of serious accident or incident. I smashed a mirror multiple times with a crossbow and ….. I'm still not any more or less luckier than i was before this is superstitious nonsense.
It's bad luck to be superstitious.
Learning_inpaired #11
Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:03 PM
It's bad luck to be superstitious.

Isnt that the same thing just a smack in the face kind of comment?