This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Hackingroelz's profile picture

[CC 1.33] [Beta 1.8.1] CCInput 0.27 (Big update!) - Play games on your giant monitor!

Started by Hackingroelz, 18 March 2012 - 10:51 AM
Hackingroelz #1
Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:51 AM

Ever wanted to play worm on a monitor of CC? Ever wanted to have something fun after fighting with creepers? With this addon for CC you can get the input of the player while he/she isn't using the computer!

Ever wanted your turtles to know what they're mining? If so, you can use database turtles to do this without breaking the fourth wall! http://www.computerc...tabase-turtles/

[left]Crafting recipes[/left]
[left]IBlock:[/left]
[left][/left]
[left]This should be placed next to a computer.[/left]
[left]Keyboard:[/left]
[left][/left]
[left]Needed to use the functions of this mod. (It's a question mark because I fail at graphics)[/left]

[left]If you hold the remote then the computers connected to the IBlock linked to your remote will get all key events event if the GUI is not opened.[/left]

[left]Videos:[/left]
[left]
Spoiler
[/left]
[left][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA3HHrZBAmM[/media][/left]

[left]Video of the next version:[/left]
[left][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSMxHhZzoXU[/media][/left]

[left]Remote control turtles:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpoWhTlkJ64[/media][/left]
[left][/left]

Download link:
0.27 for MC:1.2.3: http://www.mediafire...iakohej8tz5kqk7
0.27 for MC 1.2.5: AdF.ly
0.26 for MC 1.2.4: http://adf.ly/6vFjV
0.26 for MC 1.2.3: http://adf.ly/6vSDK
Older versions:
Spoiler0.254 for MC 1.2.4: http://adf.ly/6s45M
0.253 for MC 1.2.4: http://adf.ly/6rDLf
0.252 for MC 1.2.3: http://adf.ly/6nt9y
0.251 for MC 1.2.3: http://adf.ly/6lfrD
0.25 for MC 1.2.3: http://adf.ly/6lOVP
0.2 for MC 1.2.3: http://adf.ly/6OKgU

[left]Installation:
1. Install ComputerCraft
[/left]
[left]2. Extract the folder from CCInput_XXX.rar
3. Put the folder in the mods folder
[/left]

Change Log:
0.27:
- Ported to 1.2.5
- You can change the ID of the IBlock now by right clicking the block
- If you right click it with a remote the remote will be linked to the IBlock
0.26:
- Fixed a lot of bugs
- Added a bug where there are 15 remotes in the creative inventory instead of just 1
0.254:
- Fixed a small bug where renaming the remote would brake the remote
0.253:
- Ported to 1.2.4
0.252:-
- You can now change the name of the IBlock
- You can now change the name of the remote
- When you craft a remote you only get one remote now
0.251:
- Config things
0.25:
- Renamed keyboards to remotes
- Remotes can be turned on and off
- Some tweaks
- Some things you will never get to see

[left]Credits:[/left]
[left]Hackingroelz/roel15[/left]
[left]Cloudy (helped me with some of the coding)[/left]
Cloudy #2
Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:01 PM
Did you make any progress on calling the original key/char events? I'll be happy to help if you can't get that working.
Wolvan #3
Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:08 PM
Is that peripheral a new block?
Hackingroelz #4
Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:09 PM
I'm having some problems with it. I don't really know how to call the function, it's the first time I'm working with interfaces so it's kinda new to me.
Cloudy #5
Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:44 PM
Ok, if you pop on IRC I can try and help you do that - it would be a great addition to your peripheral I think :D/>/>
6677 #6
Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:58 PM
adfly isnt.compatible with android it appears so no download :D/>/>

and you should give some info and screenshots. crafting recipe would be nice too
rockymc #7
Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:07 PM
Yep.
FuzzyPurp #8
Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:22 AM
Description is very vague. Doesn't state what version of MC/CC this is for. Needs more images and possibly a video demo. I wont download until this is cleaned up.
Hackingroelz #9
Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:33 AM
Description is very vague. Doesn't state what version of MC/CC this is for. Needs more images and possibly a video demo. I wont download until this is cleaned up.
For the CC version, look at the title.
Casper7526 #10
Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:38 AM
Yeah but you need to say what minecraft version as well :D/>/>

CC1.31 is for 1.1 and 1.2.3 :)/>/>
FuzzyPurp #11
Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:25 AM
Sooooo….
Dirkus7 #12
Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:34 PM
I can't download it :(/>/> can anyone please send another link?
Buttmuncher #13
Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:36 PM
OMG I DOWNLOADED IT USING BOTH THE MODS FOLDER AND MC.JAR AND ONE DIDN'T ADD ANYTHING AND THE OTHER GAVE ME AN ERROR REPORT I CANT READ! FIX THIS PERIPHERAL PLEASE! THIS IS THE SECOND OR THIRD PERIPHERAL THAT IS BROKEN!
Espen #14
Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:39 PM
OMG I DOWNLOADED IT USING BOTH THE MODS FOLDER AND MC.JAR AND ONE DIDN'T ADD ANYTHING AND THE OTHER GAVE ME AN ERROR REPORT I CANT READ! FIX THIS PERIPHERAL PLEASE! THIS IS THE SECOND OR THIRD PERIPHERAL THAT IS BROKEN!
Ever heard of respect and manners? You'll get more understanding and help with these, than with your current behavior.
Buttmuncher #15
Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:06 PM
how do you download it? i tried to but it crashed my minecraft no matter how i installed it
Espen #16
Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:34 PM
how do you download it? i tried to but it crashed my minecraft no matter how i installed it
Ok, so the reason it didn't load anything when you put it into the .minecraft/mods folder is because Modloader apparently can't read from .rar files.
I don't know if a simple renaming to .zip might be enough, but it sure works if you repack it as .zip .

But whether you put it in the mods folder or injected it into the minecraft.jar itself, it still could lead to an error.
The reason for that might be that the Block ID that CCInput uses is already being used by one another one of your installed mods.
Unfortunately CCInput has its ID hardcoded, so you can't change it yet. You'll have to take a close look at the error message and see which other mod is making use of that ID.
Then try and see if that mod has a config file where the ID can be changed.
Btw. the ID of CCInput is 160.

@roel15:
You can let Modloader create a config file for your mod, so that people can change the Block ID.
To do that, just write this infront of the static variable you want to have in the config, so that it can be changed individually by each user:
@MLProp

For example for your Mod, change this line…
public static final BlockContainer IBlock = new BlockI(........
…into this line…
@MLProp public static final BlockContainer IBlock = new BlockI(........

Cheers
coolblockj #17
Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:24 AM
SMP support comming anytime soon? (I'd love to use this on my server)
FuzzyPurp #18
Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:04 AM
Wow damn 160 is a conflict with buildcraft Ewww. Fix the config to be changeable(must!)
Also smp support would be nice. Till then i cant even install it with a hardcoded id that conflicts with buildcraft. I choose buildcraft.

@Espen - IC2, immibis mod Tubestuff and a few others use Jar files in /mods. So i think your are finally wrong about something OMG :(/>/>
Xfel #19
Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:09 AM
jar and zip format are the same. The only difference is that jar files are ment to contain java code. The rar format is completely different.
Espen #20
Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:41 PM
Wow damn 160 is a conflict with buildcraft Ewww. Fix the config to be changeable(must!) Also smp support would be nice. Till then i cant even install it with a hardcoded id that conflicts with buildcraft. I choose buildcraft. @Espen - IC2, immibis mod Tubestuff and a few others use Jar files in /mods. So i think your are finally wrong about something OMG :)/>/>
If you reread my post, I didn't say that it only reads .zip files, I said it doesn't read .rar files. :D/>/>
Since I don't know if that is official or not, I tried it out by myself and it appeared not to work as a .rar. That's why I used the word "apparently" in my previous post.^^

But even if I was wrong, that's no biggie. We're all human. (Or are we?) :(/>/>
That would just give me the opportunity to learn the truth and improve my understanding. I don't let an ego stand between me and intellectual honesty.

EDIT: Going through some alternative interpretations of your post in regards to mine: Could it be that you simply misread .rar as .jar? :)/>/>
Edited on 23 March 2012 - 11:45 AM
coolblockj #21
Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:36 PM
Lol this is probably a stupid comment, but how do you get the block to work from farther away :3?
Y.Petremann #22
Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:52 PM
One thing that could be cool, ( and making it multiplayer compatible ) is to read the keyboard from person that are near or on your block and because there is virus in computercraft, to send somes messages to this player when he is "listened"
FuzzyPurp #23
Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:41 PM
Wow damn 160 is a conflict with buildcraft Ewww. Fix the config to be changeable(must!) Also smp support would be nice. Till then i cant even install it with a hardcoded id that conflicts with buildcraft. I choose buildcraft. @Espen - IC2, immibis mod Tubestuff and a few others use Jar files in /mods. So i think your are finally wrong about something OMG :)/>/>
If you reread my post, I didn't say that it only reads .zip files, I said it doesn't read .rar files. :D/>/>
Since I don't know if that is official or not, I tried it out by myself and it appeared not to work as a .rar. That's why I used the word "apparently" in my previous post.^^

But even if I was wrong, that's no biggie. We're all human. (Or are we?) :(/>/>
That would just give me the opportunity to learn the truth and improve my understanding. I don't let an ego stand between me and intellectual honesty.

EDIT: Going through some alternative interpretations of your post in regards to mine: Could it be that you simply misread .rar as .jar? :)/>/>

Lmao yup - i damn sure got .rar and .jar mixed up Hahaha..goddammit you nunja! On another note, is this guy goin to actally fix this addon or what, I just see people in other places recommending this for a keyboard yet it doesnt work/ and incompatible with one of the biggest mods for MC. On top of having a hard coded id in its config, even if it generates a config file.
Espen #24
Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:56 AM
Hmm, it works for me, kinda. The keyboard item itself doesn't do anything at the moment, so you don't need it.
The only thing you need is the weird invisible black-grass-block next to a computer. Every you press will then be made available through the peripheral API.
The thing is, that at the moment as soon as you place the block next to a computer, it will record all of your key presses.
When you walk around and do other stuff, then all the keys you press are recorded.
So basically, there's no activation key at the moment, it's constantly activated.

I think roel15 mentioned over on the mincraftforum's CC thread, that he doesn't have time at the moment, but will continue to work on it this weekend.
So far his code looks relatively good, especially in light of it (seemingly) being his first mod, as far as I interpreted him correctly.
So I guess we'll have to wait a few more days.
Edited on 23 March 2012 - 11:57 PM
Hackingroelz #25
Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:43 AM
Hmm, it works for me, kinda. The keyboard item itself doesn't do anything at the moment, so you don't need it.
The only thing you need is the weird invisible black-grass-block next to a computer. Every you press will then be made available through the peripheral API.
The thing is, that at the moment as soon as you place the block next to a computer, it will record all of your key presses.
When you walk around and do other stuff, then all the keys you press are recorded.
So basically, there's no activation key at the moment, it's constantly activated.

I think roel15 mentioned over on the mincraftforum's CC thread, that he doesn't have time at the moment, but will continue to work on it this weekend.
So far his code looks relatively good, especially in light of it (seemingly) being his first mod, as far as I interpreted him correctly.
So I guess we'll have to wait a few more days.
Do you have the newest version of my mod? Because the keyboard is needed now.

Yes, this is my first mod.

Also, I sorta hate Mojang now, since I can't update my mod now.
Espen #26
Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:39 PM
Do you have the newest version of my mod? Because the keyboard is needed now.

Also, I sorta hate Mojang now, since I can't update my mod now.
No I don't, thx for calling that to my attention!
Will definitely give this a try, I'm curious to see the changes. :(/>/>
kamnxt #27
Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:15 PM
I made a keyboard! :(/>/> Nice mod btw. :)/>/>
[attachment=110:kbd.png]
LolHens #28
Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:00 PM
RESPECT! REALLY COOL PERIPHERAL! ONE OF THE BEST, I'VE EVER SEEN! Best replacement for mobile computers, or notebooks and really great to use with a monitor, or turtle remote controlling systems!
btw. the keyboard texture is very cool. You should implement it. :o/>/>

You could make it, if you right click with the keyboard, it changes its texture to one with a green light. Your player chooses the nearest invisible grass block :o/>/> and sends its keys. Right click to deactivate.

(I know, my English is bad)
kamnxt #29
Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:07 PM
If you want to use my keyboard, just download it and put it into your_minecraft_dir/mods/CCInput/IBlock/Knive.png :o/>/>

Edit: Made IBlock textures. I don't know how the keyboard is connected to the block, so i used bluetooth (Maybe it should be Redtooth? :o/>/>).
IBlockTop.png: [attachment=119:IBlockTop.png]
IBlockBottom.png: [attachment=120:IBlockBottom.png]
IBlockSide.png: [attachment=121:IBlockSide.png]

To install, replace the files in your_minecraft_dir/mods/CCInput/filename.png :)/>/>

Edit 2: redtooth! :)/>/>
IBlockSide.png [attachment=123:IBlockSide.png]
Hackingroelz #30
Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:45 PM
Actually, the remotes use rednet 2.0. That's why you need an IBlock, the old computers don't have rednet 2.0 yet. :o/>/>
FuzzyPurp #31
Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:11 PM
Another update, uses 2 block ids now, and the config changes for the block ids still cant be changed? I guess your config files are for show, i've reported this before the last update. Sorry but i have to remove it, before i get a chance to test it.
Hackingroelz #32
Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:38 PM
Another update, uses 2 block ids now, and the config changes for the block ids still cant be changed? I guess your config files are for show, i've reported this before the last update. Sorry but i have to remove it, before i get a chance to test it.

BTW, how do you even know that the config doesn't work? When you posted that comment there were no downloads of the update…
Cloudy #33
Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:52 AM
If you don't want to complete this and improve it any further, would you mind if I created my own input peripheral? I've been wanting a project to sink my teeth into, and the only thing that has been stopping me doing this one is that you're already doing it :o/>/>
Hackingroelz #34
Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:28 AM
If you don't want to complete this and improve it any further, would you mind if I created my own input peripheral? I've been wanting a project to sink my teeth into, and the only thing that has been stopping me doing this one is that you're already doing it :o/>/>

I was a bit annoyed yesterday, but I still want to improve it. However, you can still join the "team" (LOL). :o/>/>
Cloudy #35
Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:25 AM

I was a bit annoyed yesterday, but I still want to improve it. However, you can still join the "team" (LOL). :o/>/>

Fair enough!

Well, I wouldn't mind working with you on this. I do have some ideas of my own in order to make this better. If you're interested, shoot me a PM on here or on IRC :)/>/>
kamnxt #36
Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:45 AM
Can you add an option in the config to choose item name and block name? So you can set it to controller, remote, keyboard or something else? :o/>/>
Hackingroelz #37
Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:27 PM
Can you add an option in the config to choose item name and block name? So you can set it to controller, remote, keyboard or something else? :o/>/>

Ok, somewere today I'll release an update.
kamnxt #38
Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:50 PM
Yay! My remote is a keyboard! :o/>/>
Btw:
- Do you use the questionMark.png file?
- Why does the block give off light?
:o/>/>
Hackingroelz #39
Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:00 PM
Yay! My remote is a keyboard! :o/>/>
Btw:
- Do you use the questionMark.png file?
- Why does the block give off light?
:o/>/>

1. The questionMark.png is for a block that I was working on, but it will probaly be deleted in an update
2. I don't know
dimitriye98 #40
Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:30 AM
java.lang.NullPointerException
at TileEntityIBlock.n_(TileEntityIBlock.java:169)
at xd.n(World.java:2059)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(Minecraft.java:1884)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:842)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:747)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

well?
djblocksaway #41
Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:51 AM
i Love this addon because its so annoying trying to play worm on a monitor when u have to control it on the computer
This would be cool if dan200 added this into his next update :o/>/>
gigagames #42
Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:58 AM
When i add this mod i became this error :
SpoilerMods loaded: 24
ModLoader 1.2.3
mod_ModLoaderMp 1.2.3v3
mod_MinecraftForge 1.4.0.57
mod_NotEnoughItems 1.2.0
mod_BuildCraftCore 3.1.4
mod_BuildCraftBuilders 3.1.4
mod_BuildCraftEnergy 3.1.4
mod_BuildCraftFactory 3.1.4
mod_BuildCraftTransport 3.1.4
mod_BuildCraftSilicon 3.1.4
mod_zAdditionalPipes 3.0.1 (Minecraft 1.2.3, Buildcraft 3.1.4, Forge 1.4.1.59)
mod_CCInput 1.2.3
mod_CCTurtle 1.31
mod_ComputerCraft 1.31
mod_ccSensors 0.1_MC1.1.0
mod_IC2 v1.81
mod_BCIC2Crossover IBv0.07 for MC 1.2.3, BC 3.1.4, IC2 1.81
mod_zAdvancedSolarPanel v2.1.0
mod_RedPowerCore 2.0pr4e
mod_RedPowerLighting 2.0pr4e
mod_RedPowerLogic 2.0pr4e
mod_RedPowerWiring 2.0pr4e
mod_Timber 1.2.3
mod_WirelessRedstone 1.5

Minecraft has crashed!
———————-

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

— BEGIN ERROR REPORT 76d959fd ——–
Generated 31.03.12 12:56

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.3
Java: 1.6.0_27, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: GeForce GT 430/PCI/SSE2 version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 160 is already occupied by BlockI@43824d2c when adding buildcraft.factory.BlockFrame@1f98a654
at ox.<init>(Block.java:301)
at buildcraft.factory.BlockFrame.<init>(BlockFrame.java:34)
at BuildCraftFactory.initialize(BuildCraftFactory.java:106)
at mod_BuildCraftFactory.modsLoaded(mod_BuildCraftFactory.java:35)
at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:898)
at ModLoader.addAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:186)
at aho.<init>(aho.java:79)
at aho.<clinit>(aho.java:9)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:395)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:732)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
— END ERROR REPORT cd2b39bd ———-
ok, id 160 is the problem i look in the mod_CCInput.cfg and see this :

#IBlockID (int:160,>=0,0,<=255,0) – The blockId for IBlock
#KeyboardID (int:4272,>=0,0,<=1000000,0) – The id for the keyboard
#IBlockName (java.lang.String:IBlock) – The name for the IBlock
#KeyboardName (java.lang.String:Remote) – The name for the remote
#
#Sat Mar 31 12:55:52 CEST 2012
KeyboardName=Remote
checksum=50odq2
IBlockID=160
IBlockName=IBlock
KeyboardID=4272

i change the IBlockID= to :
IBlockID = 199
but i became this error :

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 160 is already occupied by BlockI@43824d2c when adding buildcraft.factory.BlockFrame@1f98a654
why slot 160 ? i have change it to 199 wtf ? help me
Hackingroelz #43
Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:35 PM
When i add this mod i became this error :
SpoilerMods loaded: 24
ModLoader 1.2.3
mod_ModLoaderMp 1.2.3v3
mod_MinecraftForge 1.4.0.57
mod_NotEnoughItems 1.2.0
mod_BuildCraftCore 3.1.4
mod_BuildCraftBuilders 3.1.4
mod_BuildCraftEnergy 3.1.4
mod_BuildCraftFactory 3.1.4
mod_BuildCraftTransport 3.1.4
mod_BuildCraftSilicon 3.1.4
mod_zAdditionalPipes 3.0.1 (Minecraft 1.2.3, Buildcraft 3.1.4, Forge 1.4.1.59)
mod_CCInput 1.2.3
mod_CCTurtle 1.31
mod_ComputerCraft 1.31
mod_ccSensors 0.1_MC1.1.0
mod_IC2 v1.81
mod_BCIC2Crossover IBv0.07 for MC 1.2.3, BC 3.1.4, IC2 1.81
mod_zAdvancedSolarPanel v2.1.0
mod_RedPowerCore 2.0pr4e
mod_RedPowerLighting 2.0pr4e
mod_RedPowerLogic 2.0pr4e
mod_RedPowerWiring 2.0pr4e
mod_Timber 1.2.3
mod_WirelessRedstone 1.5

Minecraft has crashed!
———————-

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

— BEGIN ERROR REPORT 76d959fd ——–
Generated 31.03.12 12:56

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.3
Java: 1.6.0_27, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: GeForce GT 430/PCI/SSE2 version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation

at buildcraft.factory.BlockFrame.<init>(BlockFrame.java:34)
at BuildCraftFactory.initialize(BuildCraftFactory.java:106)
at mod_BuildCraftFactory.modsLoaded(mod_BuildCraftFactory.java:35)
at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:898)
at ModLoader.addAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:186)
at aho.<init>(aho.java:79)
at aho.<clinit>(aho.java:9)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:395)
— END ERROR REPORT cd2b39bd ———-
ok, id 160 is the problem i look in the mod_CCInput.cfg and see this :

#IBlockID (int:160,>=0,0,<=255,0) – The blockId for IBlock
#KeyboardID (int:4272,>=0,0,<=1000000,0) – The id for the keyboard
#IBlockName (java.lang.String:IBlock) – The name for the IBlock
#KeyboardName (java.lang.String:Remote) – The name for the remote
#
#Sat Mar 31 12:55:52 CEST 2012
KeyboardName=Remote
checksum=50odq2
IBlockID=160
IBlockName=IBlock
KeyboardID=4272

i change the IBlockID= to :
IBlockID = 199
but i became this error :

why slot 160 ? i have change it to 199 wtf ? help me

Did you close Minecraft when editing the file? And are you sure you saved the file?
gigagames #44
Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:54 PM
yes i close the file , and yes i have save it !
no i have change the id by the buildcraft mod when i no use the IBlock i became : "saving chunks" crach .. i have mc 1.2.3 and have dowload v. 0.252
Hackingroelz #45
Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:38 PM
yes i close the file , and yes i have save it !
no i have change the id by the buildcraft mod when i no use the IBlock i became : "saving chunks" crach .. i have mc 1.2.3 and have dowload v. 0.252
Sorry, it was my fault, I made a mistake in the code. I'll release an update in a few minutes.

EDIT: for some reason I couldn't get the itemID to work, but the blockID should work now: http://adf.ly/6tH74
gigagames #46
Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:31 PM
@roel15 thx for the update , it this for CC 1.3.1 and mc 1.2.3 ?
Hackingroelz #47
Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:33 PM
@roel15 thx for the update , it this for CC 1.3.1 and mc 1.2.3 ?
Yes
gigagames #48
Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:35 PM
Thank you made for me an update and even more for an older version

edit : i only need thits v. ?
gigagames #49
Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:53 PM
i ts work half , its work and then i became saving chunks -.-
Hackingroelz #50
Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:49 AM
What error did you get ?
gigagames #51
Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:39 AM
i onlie get "saving chunks" and then my minecraft becamen blackscreen
Hackingroelz #52
Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:53 AM
When do you get the black screen? When you try to load a save?
gigagames #53
Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:12 PM
no
i have a world whit
my pc left from him ccsensor , right a monitor back from hin the iblock
when i load the map its ok i came in it 3-10 sec later saving chunks -> blackscreen when i delet you mod i doint became it
Hackingroelz #54
Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:19 PM
After using the same version of my mod you are using, I think I've figured it out. It seems like my mod is trying to see if the remote is on, even if the remote is not in the inventory. To make sure if this is the error, do you have an remote in you inventory when it crashes?
gigagames #55
Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:30 PM
ähh
yes i have
Hackingroelz #56
Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:31 PM
Ok, I'll make an update then, it's not hard to fix.
gigagames #57
Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:37 PM
i hope then its works xD
Hackingroelz #58
Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:45 PM
This should work:
http://adf.ly/6tH74
For some reason it decided to put 15 remotes in the creative inventory, but these are only different damage values, and not ID's
Hackingroelz #59
Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:00 PM
It seems like my new update crashes when queueEvent() is called…
Hackingroelz #60
Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:27 PM
Ok, I've tested it this one actually works:
http://adf.ly/6tH74
Hackingroelz #61
Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:16 PM
at TileEntityIBlock.n_(TileEntityIBlock.java:169)
at xd.n(World.java:2059)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(Minecraft.java:1884)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:842)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:747)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

well?
Do you have the newest version?
gigagames #62
Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:22 PM
saving chunks -.-
Hackingroelz #63
Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:34 PM
saving chunks -.-
What did you do? Its working fine for me now.
gigagames #64
Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:13 PM
i download this : http://adf.ly/6tH74
then i have CCInput_fix3.zip i unpack he no i have the CCInput folder
i removte this folder to %appdata%.minecraftmods
then i open MC go in my world
place the Iblockon the back from my pc put the remode in my inv
and then i became saving chunks , have you Teamviewer ? then can you look

edit :
no i have the remode in my inv , and place the iblock next to my pc and and saving chunks -.-
bobster71 #65
Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:02 AM
Hi
Great mod, I finally got it working. I had the same problem as someone else where the computer wouldn't reboot, stayed there with cursor blinking. I thought it was my MC, as Its max out with mods. I've been checking on and off for updates and saw the latest. It works fine, except I noticed when pullevent looked for "char" it didn't find anything. eg After playing worms the final screen asks for "press any key" the remote keyboard doesn't work at that stage. Am I doing something wrong?
Hackingroelz #66
Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:56 AM
i download this : http://adf.ly/6tH74
then i have CCInput_fix3.zip i unpack he no i have the CCInput folder
i removte this folder to %appdata%.minecraftmods
then i open MC go in my world
place the Iblockon the back from my pc put the remode in my inv
and then i became saving chunks , have you Teamviewer ? then can you look

edit :
no i have the remode in my inv , and place the iblock next to my pc and and saving chunks -.-
You should use the newest version of my mod (first page). In the fix the mod checked the ID of what you have in you hand, but if you don't have anything in you hand, it can't get the ID.
Hackingroelz #67
Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:00 AM
Hi
Great mod, I finally got it working. I had the same problem as someone else where the computer wouldn't reboot, stayed there with cursor blinking. I thought it was my MC, as Its max out with mods. I've been checking on and off for updates and saw the latest. It works fine, except I noticed when pullevent looked for "char" it didn't find anything. eg After playing worms the final screen asks for "press any key" the remote keyboard doesn't work at that stage. Am I doing something wrong?
It doesn't work because my mod uses the key event, not the char event. You could just change "until e == "char"" at the end of the file to "until e == "key"".
gigagames #68
Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:53 AM
roel15

You should use the newest version of my mod (first page). In the fix the mod checked the ID of what you have in you hand, but if you don't have anything in you hand, it can't get the ID.
my english , and googlen translater english can not tell me what you're saying
need this mod mcforge ? when yes what version ?
xuma202 #69
Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:03 AM
Can someone please make a documentation because i have to know what these functions are useful for and how to use them
Hackingroelz #70
Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:59 PM
The most important feature can be used with os.pullEvent(). If you want to know all the function you can type "peripheral.getMethods("side")"(I'm not sure if that's right, buti it should be something like that)
Hackingroelz #71
Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:07 PM
roel15

my english , and googlen translater english can not tell me what you're saying
need this mod mcforge ? when yes what version ?

you don't need forge.
gigagames #72
Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:45 PM
now its works ^^
FuzzyPurp #73
Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:56 AM
Out of curiousity. When will the changelog ever read, "Fixed config file to actually work"?
FuzzyPurp #74
Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:57 AM
you don't need forge.

CC needs forge, so why wouldnt he need Forge?
Hackingroelz #75
Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:51 PM
He asked "need this mod mcforge ?". My mod doesn't require forge, you could install my mod withoud forge, although it wouldn't be very useful.
FuzzyPurp #76
Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:38 PM
He asked "need this mod mcforge ?". My mod doesn't require forge, you could install my mod withoud forge, although it wouldn't be very useful.

Ok but why do you keep dodging my other question? Is it really that hard for you? It's like 2-4 lines of code.
Hackingroelz #77
Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:38 PM

Ok but why do you keep dodging my other question? Is it really that hard for you? It's like 2-4 lines of code.
The config file works fine, atleast for me. Have you tried deleting the config and then restarting Minecraft with CCInput?
FuzzyPurp #78
Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:42 PM
The id is hardcoded..changing the id in the config file does nothing ingame.
Cloudy #79
Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:59 PM
@Fuzzy - I've checked the code myself. It definitely isn't hard coded, so I can't understand why the ID changing isn't working for you. I'll do some tests and let you know the result.
Hackingroelz #80
Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:00 PM
The id is hardcoded..changing the id in the config file does nothing ingame.
Spoiler
FuzzyPurp #81
Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:19 PM
Had an old version, testing now .26 on 1.2.3
ChilliConCarnage #82
Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:00 PM
How do you use this? No sort of guide anywhere. Also the IBlock is weird: It drops a diamond block.
FuzzyPurp #83
Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:08 AM
Hmm too many sprite indexes. Maybe use forge sprite sheet for your stuff please.

And btw it seems the item id for for keyboard is hardcoded. No matter what i set it to it tries to overwrite ink sac a id 351
Basically with this mod on 1.2.3 im on, there are no ink sacs in the game
bobster71 #84
Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:53 AM
Hmm too many sprite indexes. Maybe use forge sprite sheet for your stuff please.

And btw it seems the item id for for keyboard is hardcoded. No matter what i set it to it tries to overwrite ink sac a id 351
Basically with this mod on 1.2.3 im on, there are no ink sacs in the game

I have the same problem. Can't change the keyboard/remote id#. Its using the same id as all the dye's. Otherwise It works fine with 1.2.3.
Slev7n #85
Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:11 AM
Download links are broken: "Sorry, this website / URL has been requested to be blocked from AdF.ly"

edit: now it works
Dirkus7 #86
Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:50 PM
How do you use this? No sort of guide anywhere. Also the IBlock is weird: It drops a diamond block.
Place it next to a computer and make something with os.pullEvent('key')
It will wait for key inputs but you don't have to have your terminal window open, so you can just walk around and it will still recognize your keypresses
Hackingroelz #87
Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:55 PM
It will wait for key inputs but you don't have to have your terminal window open, so you can just walk around and it will still recognize your keypresses

And you have the remote on and in your hand. In the update that's coming this weekend you will also have to have the frequenty of the remote and the IBlock the same in order for it to work.
Dirkus7 #88
Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

And you have the remote on and in your hand. In the update that's coming this weekend you will also have to have the frequenty of the remote and the IBlock the same in order for it to work.
Sorry i had this when the first version came out, i didn't know about a remote :)/>/>
thanks for the addition
Hackingroelz #89
Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:57 PM
Posted a video about the new update (sorry for the mistake at 0:24)
Ty94 #90
Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:07 PM
Did you change the default id of the remote?
skyeyemachine #91
Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:29 PM
Hey, just wanted to say, this looks like a really great complement to ComputerCraft.

I'm wondering a couple things though. I tried installing it on my minecraft server for SMP, and that didn't seem to work (errors on starting server). Maybe I did it wrong, but if it's not already, would it be possible to make this into a server-side mod as well? I have so many potential uses for it.

As well, would the 1.2.4 version work with MC 1.2.5 and CC 1.3.3? Or is there an update coming soon?

Thanks!
Cloudy #92
Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:14 PM
The 1.2.4 version could quite possibly work on 1.2.5 - only way to test is to try it.
Hackingroelz #93
Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:50 PM
I'll probaly release an update made for Minecraft 1.2.5. As for the server veraion of the mod, the mechanic of linking remotes to IBlocks should make this mod much more suitable for SMP.
skyeyemachine #94
Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:01 PM
I'll probaly release an update made for Minecraft 1.2.5. As for the server veraion of the mod, the mechanic of linking remotes to IBlocks should make this mod much more suitable for SMP.

Awesome, will look forward to that then!
coolblockj #95
Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:21 AM
Great! It'd be cool to use this on my server
Leo Verto #96
Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:48 PM
Let's see if I can use this somehow with nitrogenfinger's chess program…

EDIT:
I agree with the first part of the new video.
FuzzyPurp #97
Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:11 PM
Im taking a wild guess on you haven't fixed the item id from being able to change in the config and actually stick? - i see nothing about it in the changelog.
FuzzyPurp #98
Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:25 AM
Mod doesnt seem to even generate a config file this time. Using Forge .101
gigagames #99
Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:21 PM
Hey wtf ? i destroy a lapis ore and bekame REMOTE ??? Ö.Ö pls fixi t
LolHens #100
Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:11 PM
Please port this for SMP :)/>/>
Mendax #101
Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:59 PM
Would you like some better textures for the IBlock etc? It looks like black grass :3
Hackingroelz #102
Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:06 PM
Would you like some better textures for the IBlock etc? It looks like black grass :3

I don't only want a new texture. I want to make it look like something in ThaumCraft. I know it won't look as good, but it should look a lot better than that it looks now.
Hackingroelz #103
Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:25 PM

What version of the mod are you using?
Mendax #104
Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:18 AM
I don't only want a new texture. I want to make it look like something in ThaumCraft. I know it won't look as good, but it should look a lot better than that it looks now.
So, metal and magic looking? I can do that, what color magic?
Hackingroelz #105
Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:01 AM
So, metal and magic looking? I can do that, what color magic?

I will have to change the model of the block first, so unless you know how to do that you'll have to wait.

ps: The creating of the model might take a while since I have never done it before and I'm working on the paulsoaresjr mod right now.
gigagames #106
Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:27 PM

0.26 for 1.2.3
Hackingroelz #107
Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:46 PM

0.26 for 1.2.3

Ok, then I'll downdate the current version to 1.2.3
Mendax #108
Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:48 AM

0.26 for 1.2.3

I don't get it, why are people still on 1.2.3? All of those
Spoilerannoying
technic mods are updated, why are people still on 1.2.3, and why should you downgrade your mod to 1.2.3?
gigagames #109
Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:02 PM

0.26 for 1.2.3

Spoilerannoying
technic mods are updated, why are people still on 1.2.3, and why should you downgrade your mod to 1.2.3?
I was on 1.2.3 because i doint have desire to download every new mc v. the mods and install there, i have mutch VERY MUTCH mods , and for the install i need MIN 10 min.
and 10min - 30 min to "debug" the ID confligts! and when then Mc updatetet to 1.2 and then not mutch later to 1.2.1 etc … i doint have to sacrifice pleasure my time for mod download + install etc !! so im on 1.2.3 and wait for 1.3.X when this v. was out and all mods whas updatet (and it is certain that in the near future no update came) then i update !!
(sry for bad english my english wasnt good , and google translater wasnt the best xD )
Cloudy #110
Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:13 AM

0.26 for 1.2.3

Spoilerannoying
I was on 1.2.3 because i doint have desire to download every new mc v. the mods and install there, i have mutch VERY MUTCH mods , and for the install i need MIN 10 min.
and 10min - 30 min to "debug" the ID confligts! and when then Mc updatetet to 1.2 and then not mutch later to 1.2.1 etc … i doint have to sacrifice pleasure my time for mod download + install etc !! so im on 1.2.3 and wait for 1.3.X when this v. was out and all mods whas updatet (and it is certain that in the near future no update came) then i update !!
(sry for bad english my english wasnt good , and google translater wasnt the best xD )

Just because you're lazy doesn't mean mod authors should give in to your desires. If I was the author, I wouldn't release a back version just because one person doesn't want to update.

Modding minecraft isn't hard. 1.3 will take over a month to come out, so I hope you know you'll be waiting a long time if you are going to wait for that.
gigagames #111
Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:20 PM

0.26 for 1.2.3

Spoilerannoying

Just because you're lazy doesn't mean mod authors should give in to your desires. If I was the author, I wouldn't release a back version just because one person doesn't want to update.

Modding minecraft isn't hard. 1.3 will take over a month to come out, so I hope you know you'll be waiting a long time if you are going to wait for that.
the mod author wasnt you ! and he was a nice people :P/>/>
Mendax #112
Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:50 PM
Two words.
Magic. Launcher.
Xemiru #113
Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:56 AM
Multiplayer support?
pcmaster160 #114
Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:57 PM
so if i understand this correctly basically this mod adds support for like a in hand keyboard to work with your monitors? If so EPIC.

And i have a title :P/>/> Sphax Texture Artist!
Hackingroelz #115
Posted 20 May 2012 - 08:47 PM
so if i understand this correctly basically this mod adds support for like a in hand keyboard to work with your monitors? If so EPIC.

And i have a title :P/>/> Sphax Texture Artist!

Yep, I made this mod because a thought it was missing. I mean, it's so much more fun playing worm on a monitor than in the GUI
pcmaster160 #116
Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:17 PM
I think its definitely missing. Its kinda annoying that there is no way to input to a monitor without a huge black box obstructing your view :P/>/>
So thanks a ton!
Cloudy #117
Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:26 PM
Don't get me wrong this is great - but it could be so much more. Right now the complaints I've heard is that it is only useful for playing games, and they don't like how input is not disabled. I would be willing to help you make it better and port it to SMP if you would like.
pcmaster160 #118
Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:58 PM
Theres something that uses id 161 in this mod (because the error message goes away when i delete this mod).
I changed the config id to like 140 or so and now i get the error BlockMovController uses block 161 (which seems too close to the default id of 160 to be a coincidence).
Hackingroelz #119
Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:21 PM
I'm working on a new update for CCInput. You can now freeze the player and this means you can use the spacebar and WASD keys in you program. The reason I'm not releasing it yet, is because i don't know how it should be activated. So can you tell me how you want it to be activated?
Xfel #120
Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:33 AM
If you hold the remote press the right mouse button to activate it, press again to un-freeze.
briman0094 #121
Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:29 PM
I'm working on a new update for CCInput. You can now freeze the player and this means you can use the spacebar and WASD keys in you program. The reason I'm not releasing it yet, is because i don't know how it should be activated. So can you tell me how you want it to be activated?

Will you, by any chance, add SMP support in this update too?
Leo Verto #122
Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:06 AM
I think SMP support is gonna be difficult, you don't want someone to hack into your remote system.

But it would be totally awesome.
Hackingroelz #123
Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:18 AM
I think SMP support is gonna be difficult, you don't want someone to hack into your remote system.

I could change it so every receiver gets an unique ID.
LolHens #124
Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:02 PM
Activated and deactivated by right clicking with the keyboard
or just by holding the keyboard
or maybe both, changeable in the config
L5132 #125
Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:04 PM
Maybe only the person who placed the iblock receiver can use the keyboard with it? I would think that would help with the SMP issues. I know that IC2 has a personal safe that they have and once you place and right click it only you can use it. Don't know how that works exactly but I would assume that you could do it somewhat like a computer is saved, then have a text file with user names allowed to use it. Like I say though, I don't know exactly how they code it, but it seems like this is at least an idea.
Elrond1369 #126
Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:13 AM
The most important feature can be used with os.pullEvent(). If you want to know all the function you can type "peripheral.getMethods("side")"(I'm not sure if that's right, buti it should be something like that)
Is it

event, pram = peripheral.call("side", os.pullEvent("key"))
Elrond1369 #127
Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:21 AM

Elrond1369 #128
Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:23 AM

You would also need to make the remote ID set able so you can hide the iblock without having to worry about not being able to turn the remote off and back on. Or make it so right clicking a non iblock will turn the remote back on, on the last ID.
Elrond1369 #129
Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:01 AM

event, a=peripheral.call("bottom",os.pullEvent("key"))
Respons

No such method key
Please do everyone a huge favore and include all Apis and peripheral methods in the original post. Using peripheral.getMethods("side") just gives me a table which I don't know how to print.
Elrond1369 #130
Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:45 AM
If mod is inside a folder that's inside a folder thats in your mods folder then you need to move the mod up a level and rename the first folder to be the name of the second folder then delete the second folder
Hackingroelz #131
Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:42 AM

event, a=peripheral.call("bottom",os.pullEvent("key"))
Respons

No such method key
Please do everyone a huge favore and include all Apis and peripheral methods in the original post. Using peripheral.getMethods("side") just gives me a table which I don't know how to print.

I meant the normal os.pullEvent(), not a method in my peripheral. Here’s an example

local event, par1, par2 = os.pullEvent()
if event == "key" then
print(par1)
end

The methods that are in the peripheral need to be cleaned up (you don't even need the remote in order for them to work) and
I might just delete them, but this is how you get them:

local methods = peripheral.getMethods(side)
for i=1, #methods do
	print(methods[i])
end
Elrond1369 #132
Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:26 PM

event,a=peripheral.call("bottom",os.pullEvent("key"))
Respons

No such method key

I meant the normal os.pullEvent(), not a method in my peripheral. Here’s an example

local event, par1, par2 = os.pullEvent()
if event == "key" then
print(par1)
end

The methods that are in the peripheral need to be cleaned up (you don't even need the remote in order for them to work) and
I might just delete them, but this is how you get them:

local methods = peripheral.getMethods(side)
for i=1, #methods do
	print(methods[i])
end
The computer isn't responding to the remote. My iBlock is hooked up to my computer. My remote is linked to the Iblock
I've tryed

sleep(2)
event, pram1=os.pullEvent("key")
I've also tryed

peripheral.call("bottom","getKeyPressed")
May you please tell me how to get this working
Edit: the controller isn't working I can't play worm with it
JinglebellsMan9 #133
Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:15 PM
Seems like CCInput does not like Tekkit. =/

I have already changed the CCInput Id's for the keyboard/iblock so that it doesn't conflict with any other mod.
Extracted Files, placed CCinput Folder into Mods folder of my tekkit folder in my .techniclauncher folder in %appdata%

Seems odd to be conflicting with Buildcraft. =/

[Edit: However, if I remove CCInput, everything loads up and works fine….]

Minecraft: V1.2.5
CCinput: "0.27 for MC 1.2.5"

[Error Log In spoiler] VVVV
SpoilerJun 30, 2012 3:01:20 PM ModLoader init
FINE: ModLoader 1.2.5 Initializing…
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:20 PM ModLoader readFromClassPath
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitbinmodpack.jar
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:20 PM ModLoader readFromClassPath
FINER: Zip found.
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:20 PM ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: SPAWNER_ALLOW_ON_INVERTED set to true
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:20 PM ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_MinecraftForge 3.1.3.107" from mod_MinecraftForge.class
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_CodeChickenCore 0.5.2" from mod_CodeChickenCore.class
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_NotEnoughItems 1.2.2" from mod_NotEnoughItems.class
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:20 PM ModLoader readFromModFolder
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmods[1.2.5]ReiMinimap_v3.0_04.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_ReiMinimap v3.0_04 [1.2.5]" from mod_ReiMinimap.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsAdvancedMachines_4.0_client.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_IC2AdvancedMachines v4.0" from mod_IC2AdvancedMachines.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsCCInput
FINER: Directory found.
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:20 PM ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/IBlock/IBlockSide.png,168). 31 left.
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/IBlock/IBlockTop.png,169). 30 left.
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/IBlock/IBlockBottom.png,170). 29 left.
FINER: IBlockID set to 160
FINER: keyboardID set to 380
FINER: IBlockName set to IBlock
FINER: KeyboardName set to Remote
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_CCInput 1.2.3" from mod_CCInput.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsComputerCraft
FINER: turtleBlockID set to 216
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:21 PM forge.ForgeHooks
INFO: MinecraftForge v3.1.3.107 Initialized
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:21 PM ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_CCTurtle 1.33" from mod_CCTurtle.class
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:21 PM ModLoader setupProperties
FINER: computerBlockID set to 207
FINER: diskDriveBlockID set to 208
FINER: diskItemID set to 4000
FINER: enableAPI_http set to 0
FINER: terminal_width set to 50
FINER: terminal_height set to 18
FINER: terminal_textColour_r set to 255
FINER: terminal_textColour_g set to 255
FINER: terminal_textColour_b set to 255
FINER: modem_range set to 64
FINER: modem_rangeDuringStorm set to 16
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_ComputerCraft 1.33" from mod_ComputerCraft.class
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:21 PM ModLoader readFromModFolder
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsCraftingTableIIIB1.8.zip
FINER: blockIDCraftingTableIII set to 126
FINER: guiIDCraftingTableIII set to 235
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_CraftingTableIII (Beta1.8, MC1.2.5)" from mod_CraftingTableIII.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsEE2ClientV1.4.5.1.jar
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:22 PM ModLoader addMod
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_EE 1.4.5.1" from mod_EE.class
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:22 PM ModLoader readFromModFolder
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsEnderStorage-Client 1.1.1.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_EnderStorage 1.1.1" from mod_EnderStorage.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsIC2NuclearControl_client_v1.1.6.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_IC2NuclearControl v1.1.6" from mod_IC2NuclearControl.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsimmibis-core_48.2.1_for_1.2.5-client.jar
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_ImmibisCore 48.2.1" from mod_ImmibisCore.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsindustrialcraft-2-client_1.95b.jar
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_IC2 v1.95" from mod_IC2.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsInvTweaks-1.41b-1.2.4.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_InvTweaks 1.41b (1.2.4)" from mod_InvTweaks.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsMAtmos_packaged.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_MAtmos_forModLoader r12 for 1.1.x" from mod_MAtmos_forModLoader.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsmod_chargingbench-client-1.95b-1.2.5-r1.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_IC2_ChargingBench 1.95b" from mod_IC2_ChargingBench.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsmod_compactsolars-client-2.2.0.5.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_CompactSolars 2.2" from mod_CompactSolars.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsmod_ironchests-client-3.3.1.21.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_IronChest 3.3" from mod_IronChest.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsNEI_RailCraftPlugin 1.2.2.zip
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsNEI_RedPowerPlugin 1.2.2.3.zip
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsNetherOres_Client_1.2.1.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_NetherOres 1.2.5R1.2.2" from mod_NetherOres.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsPowerConverters_Client_1.3.4.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_PowerConverters 1.2.5R1.3.4" from mod_PowerConverters.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsRailcraft_Client_5.2.4.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_Railcraft 5.2.4" from mod_Railcraft.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsRedPowerControl-2.0pr5b2.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_RedPowerControl 2.0pr5b2" from mod_RedPowerControl.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsRedPowerCore-2.0pr5b2.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_RedPowerCore 2.0pr5b2" from mod_RedPowerCore.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsRedPowerLighting-2.0pr5b2.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_RedPowerLighting 2.0pr5b2" from mod_RedPowerLighting.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsRedPowerLogic-2.0pr5b2.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_RedPowerLogic 2.0pr5b2" from mod_RedPowerLogic.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsRedPowerMachine-2.0pr5b2.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_RedPowerMachine 2.0pr5b2" from mod_RedPowerMachine.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsRedPowerWiring-2.0pr5b2.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_RedPowerWiring 2.0pr5b2" from mod_RedPowerWiring.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsRedPowerWorld-2.0pr5b2.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_RedPowerWorld 2.0pr5b2" from mod_RedPowerWorld.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsrei_minimap
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodstubestuff_48.2.1_for_1.2.5-client.jar
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_TubeStuff 48.2.1" from mod_TubeStuff.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsWR-CBE Addons-Client 1.2.1.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_WirelessRedstoneAddons 1.2.1" from mod_WirelessRedstoneAddons.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsWR-CBE Core-Client 1.2.1.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_WirelessRedstoneCore 1.2.1" from mod_WirelessRedstoneCore.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodsWR-CBE RedPower-Client 1.2.1.1.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_WirelessRedstoneRedPower 1.2.1.1" from mod_WirelessRedstoneRedPower.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodszbuildcraft-client-A-core-2.2.14.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_BuildCraftCore 2.2.14" from mod_BuildCraftCore.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodszbuildcraft-client-B-builders-2.2.14.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_BuildCraftBuilders 2.2.14" from mod_BuildCraftBuilders.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodszbuildcraft-client-B-energy-2.2.14.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_BuildCraftEnergy 2.2.14" from mod_BuildCraftEnergy.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodszbuildcraft-client-B-factory-2.2.14.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_BuildCraftFactory 2.2.14" from mod_BuildCraftFactory.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodszbuildcraft-client-B-transport-2.2.14.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_BuildCraftTransport 2.2.14" from mod_BuildCraftTransport.class
FINER: Adding mods from C:Documents and Settings[blank]Application Data.techniclaunchertekkitmodszbuildcraft-client-DA-additionalpipes-2.1.3.zip
FINE: Mod Initialized: "mod_AdditionalPipes 2.1.3 (Minecraft 1.2.5, Buildcraft 2.2.14, Forge 3.0.1.75)" from mod_AdditionalPipes.class
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:22 PM ModLoader init
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_CodeChickenCore 0.5.2"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_MinecraftForge 3.1.3.107"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_NotEnoughItems 1.2.2"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_ReiMinimap v3.0_04 [1.2.5]"
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:22 PM ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/IBlock/remoteOff.png,38). 84 left.
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/IBlock/remoteOn.png,102). 83 left.
FINER: addOverride(/terrain.png,/IBlock/questionMark.png,171). 28 left.
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_CCInput 1.2.3"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_ComputerCraft 1.33"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_CCTurtle 1.33"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_CraftingTableIII (Beta1.8, MC1.2.5)"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_EE 1.4.5.1"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_EnderStorage 1.1.1"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_IC2NuclearControl v1.1.6"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_ImmibisCore 48.2.1"
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:23 PM ModLoader init
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_IC2 v1.95"
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:23 PM ModLoader init
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_IC2AdvancedMachines v4.0"
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:24 PM ModLoader init
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_InvTweaks 1.41b (1.2.4)"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_MAtmos_forModLoader r12 for 1.1.x"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_IC2_ChargingBench 1.95b"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_CompactSolars 2.2"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_IronChest 3.3"
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:24 PM railcraft.common.orehandlers.CoreOreHandler registerOre
FINER: Railcraft Core Module: Bronze detected, adding alternative minecart recipe: ingotBronze, id=30,246
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:24 PM railcraft.common.orehandlers.BoreOreHandler registerOre
FINER: Railcraft Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreCopper, id=249 meta=0
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:24 PM railcraft.common.orehandlers.BoreOreHandler registerOre
FINER: Railcraft Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreTin, id=248 meta=0
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:25 PM railcraft.common.orehandlers.BoreOreHandler registerOre
FINER: Railcraft Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreUranium, id=247 meta=0
FINER: Railcraft Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: woodRubber, id=243 meta=0
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:25 PM railcraft.common.orehandlers.IC2OreHandler registerOre
FINER: Railcraft IC2 Module: Tin detected, adding Energy Detector recipe: id=30,247
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:25 PM railcraft.common.orehandlers.FactoryOreHandler registerOre
FINER: Railcraft Factory Module: Bronze detected, adding alternative recipes: ingotBronze, id=30,246
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:25 PM railcraft.common.orehandlers.FactoryOreHandler registerOre
FINER: Railcraft Factory Module: Refined Iron detected, adding alternative recipes: ingotRefinedIron, id=30,249
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:25 PM ModLoader init
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_Railcraft 5.2.4"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_RedPowerControl 2.0pr5b2"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_RedPowerCore 2.0pr5b2"
FINER: Railcraft Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreNetherCoal, id=135 meta=0
FINER: Railcraft Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreNetherDiamond, id=135 meta=1
FINER: Railcraft Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreNetherGold, id=135 meta=2
FINER: Railcraft Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreNetherIron, id=135 meta=3
FINER: Railcraft Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreNetherLapis, id=135 meta=4
FINER: Railcraft Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreNetherRedstone, id=135 meta=5
FINER: Railcraft Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreNetherCopper, id=135 meta=6
FINER: Railcraft Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreNetherTin, id=135 meta=7
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_NetherOres 1.2.5R1.2.2"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_RedPowerLighting 2.0pr5b2"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_RedPowerLogic 2.0pr5b2"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_RedPowerMachine 2.0pr5b2"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_RedPowerWiring 2.0pr5b2"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_RedPowerWorld 2.0pr5b2"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_TubeStuff 48.2.1"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_WirelessRedstoneCore 1.2.1"
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:25 PM railcraft.common.orehandlers.IC2OreHandler registerOre
FINER: Railcraft IC2 Module: Tin detected, adding Energy Detector recipe: id=1,257
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:25 PM BuildCraftCore initialize
FINE: Starting BuildCraft 2.2.14
FINE: Copyright © SpaceToad, 2011
FINE: http://www.mod-buildcraft.com
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_WirelessRedstoneRedPower 1.2.1.1"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_WirelessRedstoneAddons 1.2.1"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_BuildCraftCore 2.2.14"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_BuildCraftBuilders 2.2.14"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_BuildCraftEnergy 2.2.14"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_PowerConverters 1.2.5R1.3.4"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_BuildCraftFactory 2.2.14"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_BuildCraftTransport 2.2.14"
FINE: Mod Loaded: "mod_AdditionalPipes 2.1.3 (Minecraft 1.2.5, Buildcraft 2.2.14, Forge 3.0.1.75)"
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:25 PM ModLoader addOverride
FINER: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/ic2/sprites/refinedIronDust.png,118). 82 left.
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:25 PM mod_CompactSolars modsLoaded
INFO: Compact Solar (2.2) rev 0 build 5 loaded successfully.
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:25 PM mod_IronChest modsLoaded
FINE: mod_IronChest registered chests with Equivalent Exchange
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:26 PM railcraft.common.orehandlers.BoreOreHandler registerOre
FINER: Railcraft Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreSilver, id=140 meta=3
FINER: Railcraft Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreTin, id=140 meta=4
FINER: Railcraft Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: oreCopper, id=140 meta=5
FINER: Railcraft Automation Module: Ore Detected, adding to blocks Tunnel Bore can mine: woodRubber, id=143 meta=0
Jun 30, 2012 3:01:27 PM ModLoader init
FINER: THROW
at mod_BuildCraftCore$EntityRenderIndex.hashCode(mod_BuildCraftCore.java:48)
at java.util.HashMap.put(Unknown Source)
at mod_BuildCraftEnergy.modsLoaded(mod_BuildCraftEnergy.java:43)
at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:899)
at ModLoader.addAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
at ahu.(RenderManager.java:86)
at ahu.(RenderManager.java:14)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:394)
Googie2149 #134
Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:36 AM
I got bored and decided to make you a few keyboard sprites. I'm terrible at spriting, so these look terrible. Feel free to not use them :P/>/>

Beige (sorta) keyboard with a slight tilt (and either it has a shadow or it's a very thick keyboard):

Black keyboard with shadow:
Elrond1369 #135
Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:59 PM
It looks like another mod that uses wireless communication is jamming the signal from the remote. I know that sounds crazy but one time I installed wireless redstone chicken bones edition and a CCTV mod, when I turn the CCTV mod on, the wireless redstone gets stuck in it state before I closed the game. When I have the remote in my hand and right click on the iBlock it says test two 3 digit numbers and then "this remotes id is" id number but the light turns red meaning that its off. I right click to turn it back on but the computer does not respond. The key I'm pressing is the up or down arrow
Soundlogic #136
Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:44 AM
I have a few requests:
1) Could I see the changes you made to the snake code?
2) Could we have a event when the remote is turned on?
3) When we stop holding the remote could it automatically turn off?
If any of these things are already in, could someone tell me where they are?
Thank you,
Sound Logic
Hackingroelz #137
Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:27 AM
I'm almost done with the new update for CCInput. It wil include lots of bug fixes and a way to block your movement so your can use bubttons like WASD.
kaj #138
Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:43 PM
ok, yet to try this (just managed to install)
but incase you don't already know, I think there is an item id clash with the CCPDA peripheral (also released on here).
pretty sure it's the IBlock.
I'm trying this first because it sounds more interesting, but it mite be nice if you spoke with eachother.
Both your mods seem very interesting.
Just a heads up.
meeeeep #139
Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:36 PM
HOW DO I USE THIIS?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!??!!?!?!
briman0094 #140
Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:39 PM
HOW DO I USE THIIS?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!??!!?!?!

Step 1: Turn off Caps Lock
Step 2: Change font size to default
Step 3: Read the first post for usage information
ethan70 #141
Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:29 PM
just what I need im making a arcade and I need a mod like this (insert epic D face here) :ph34r:/>/> :)/>/> ;)/>/> :P/>/> :D/>/> :lol:/>/> :(/>/> :angry:/>/> :(/>/> :huh:/>/> ^_^/>/> :o/>/> B)/>/> ;)/>/> -_-/>/> :(/>/> :wub:/>/> :unsure:/>/> :wacko:/>/> :blink:/>/> :ph34r:/>/> :ph34r:/>/> :ph34r:/>/>

this is not a sig i post this on any thing i what because im epic like a boss
PhyscoKillerMonkey #142
Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:58 PM
This mod looks amazing but is pretty hard to use. I've not much of a code wiz, so if somebody could make a tutorial of sorts on how to set up a program to get this to communicate with a computer that would be great. I've managed to get a turtle remote controlled over rednet from a console computer, this addon would finish the deal I think ;)/>/>
FuzzyPurp #143
Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:38 PM
Seems you still never fixed the id's not changing? Overwrites ink sacs.
ChrisCj #144
Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:53 PM
Could you make an ITurtle (Turtle with attached IBlock) plz that would be awesome and i could take my turtle with me for mining trips^^ :P/>/>
FuzzyPurp #145
Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:17 AM

Seems changing the id in the config file, is not working..
Can you update this with a working config file.

Will a pm get your attention?
Hackingroelz #146
Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:50 AM

Seems changing the id in the config file, is not working..
Can you update this with a working config file.

Will a pm get your attention?

CCInput probably won't get any updates anymore since PDA's will do the same and 1.3.2 is gonna completely break this mod anyway.
briman0094 #147
Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:47 PM
CCInput probably won't get any updates anymore since PDA's will do the same and 1.3.2 is gonna completely break this mod anyway.

It's not like it can't get updated. And what are these PDAs you speak of?
Hackingroelz #148
Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:07 PM

It's not like it can't get updated. And what are these PDAs you speak of?

I would have to rewrite the mod to update it.
briman0094 #149
Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:09 PM

Is Dan changing the API or something? Or is it because of the SSP/SMP blending they did? If the latter, you won't necessarily need to rewrite it, just migrate some code to SMP.
Hackingroelz #150
Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:22 PM

Is Dan changing the API or something? Or is it because of the SSP/SMP blending they did? If the latter, you won't necessarily need to rewrite it, just migrate some code to SMP.

It's because of how I made this mod, it will be very hard to make this mod work properly with. And as I said I don't want to rewrite it since PDAs will do the same.
Cranium #151
Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:25 PM
You keep talking about PDAs. What are these? Am I missing something in CC?
Hackingroelz #152
Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:28 PM
You keep talking about PDAs. What are these? Am I missing something in CC?

They're not in CC yet.
Cranium #153
Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:48 PM
Ooh… You saying they will be? Is there a post you can point me to to read about them?
Cloudy #154
Posted 16 August 2012 - 06:33 PM
PDA's are something me and Dan are to look into. But I guarantee it won't be in the next version.
Hackingroelz #155
Posted 16 August 2012 - 06:41 PM
PDA's are something me and Dan are to look into. But I guarantee it won't be in the next version.

But since they are coming I don't want to rewrite the mod.
FuzzyPurp #156
Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:15 PM
Looking into, and developing are two different things :(/>/>
Cranium #157
Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:28 PM
Aww….dreams crushed. :(/>/>
ChrisCj #158
Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:46 PM
I first thougt you mean CCPDA. But else, this Prephireal is really good, too good to delete it.
hitlit127 #159
Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:54 AM
Edit: I've read around this thread and seen that I have the right version, my question now is, How do I get it to work.
There are no real instructions in any of the videos, and i'm trying to use this for the remote turtle. I've tryed doing what you showcased in the video but to no avail…any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
GopherAtl #160
Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:14 AM
Sad to see this isn't being supported anymore, particularly since PDAs are something that MAY be implemented in SOME form at some time after the next version that may or may not make CCInput obsolete.
Hackingroelz #161
Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:16 PM
Added CCInput2 beta download link.
ChunLing #162
Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:46 AM
I have been successful in loading the 1.25 version of this mod, and I have an IBlock and remote. I can change the ID of the IBlock and use the remote on it to set the remote to match (at least, this is what the screen tells me). The computer detects the event "peripheral" when I put the IBlock next to it, and the event "peripheral_detach" when I remove the IBlock. I can see the methods by using peripheral.wrap("right") and they are functions (except getKeyMouseWheel), but I have no idea what any of them do (they don't appear to return anything or do anything I can tell). And that's pretty much it. I'm not detecting any kind of events when I exit the console and try hitting various keys with the remote in hand (in either the green or red state, I don't know which state is "on" because neither seems to do anything).

Exactly what is supposed to happen? The way it's described, the computer next to the IBlock should be receiving any "key" events (and "char" events?) from my keyboard while I have the remote in hand.
SebaTeck #163
Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:47 PM
hmm so. i put Iblock on left side of computer,on right i put a 4x4 monitor,then i connect remote keyboard with i block,on id 3,then i open computer and i start WORM.
now what i have to do ? e.e
ChunLing #164
Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:17 AM
Yes, that is my exact question.

Enter lua, then use "for i,v in ipairs(peripheral.getMethods("right")) do print(i..". "..v) end" to verify that the IBlock is present on the right side of the computer. You should get back a list that looks like:
1. getKey
2. getKeyPressed
3. getKeyMouseWheel
… (I don't remember them all, the last was somethihg like "blockplayer")

If the block is present, then right-click it with your hand (or something else that doesn't have a right-click function) and you should have a little window pop-up that allows you to select the channel (when you exit that screen, a message should appear saying what channel you've assigned the block). If you can do that, then equip your remote and right-click on the block. You should get a message saying that you've set the remote to match the channel assigned to that block.

Then go back to the computer and (still in lua) enter something like:
"repeat evnt,prm1 = os.pullEvent() print(evnt..": "..prm1) until prm1 == 45"

This should print the event type and first parameter of each event the computer gets, until you press the x key (or some other event with a first parameter equal to 45 occurs). Verify this by pressing various keys (except the x key). If you did this right then you should see "key: 46" (or other numbers) and then "char: c" (or other characters) for as long as you don't push x.

Leave this running and exit the computer by pushing escape. Then fool around with turning the remote on and pressing some more keys (turn the remote off and press keys as well, I think that green is supposed to be on but I don't know for sure). Then go back to your computer.

The simple key logging should still be running if you didn't press x (so don't press it). If you see that additional key presses have been logged while you weren't using the computer, then that means that something is happening. If, on the other hand, you see that the only new event since you exited is the "key: 1" from pushing the escape button, then I feel your pain because I am currently in the same situation.

If this helps you at all (as in, you get the computer to receive key/char events by using the remote) then I plead with you for precise descriptions of what you did.

Oops, left out a "=" Let me know if anything I told you doesn't work or works differently than I said it would.
Edited on 11 October 2012 - 10:19 PM
SebaTeck #165
Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:41 PM
Yes, that is my exact question.

Enter lua, then use "for i,v in ipairs(peripheral.getMethods("right")) do print(i..". "..v) end" to verify that the IBlock is present on the right side of the computer. You should get back a list that looks like:
1. getKey
2. getKeyPressed
3. getKeyMouseWheel
… (I don't remember them all, the last was somethihg like "blockplayer")

If the block is present, then right-click it with your hand (or something else that doesn't have a right-click function) and you should have a little window pop-up that allows you to select the channel (when you exit that screen, a message should appear saying what channel you've assigned the block). If you can do that, then equip your remote and right-click on the block. You should get a message saying that you've set the remote to match the channel assigned to that block.

Then go back to the computer and (still in lua) enter something like:
"repeat evnt,prm1 = os.pullEvent() print(evnt..": "..prm1) until prm1 == 45"

This should print the event type and first parameter of each event the computer gets, until you press the x key (or some other event with a first parameter equal to 45 occurs). Verify this by pressing various keys (except the x key). If you did this right then you should see "key: 46" (or other numbers) and then "char: c" (or other characters) for as long as you don't push x.

Leave this running and exit the computer by pushing escape. Then fool around with turning the remote on and pressing some more keys (turn the remote off and press keys as well, I think that green is supposed to be on but I don't know for sure). Then go back to your computer.

The simple key logging should still be running if you didn't press x (so don't press it). If you see that additional key presses have been logged while you weren't using the computer, then that means that something is happening. If, on the other hand, you see that the only new event since you exited is the "key: 1" from pushing the escape button, then I feel your pain because I am currently in the same situation.

If this helps you at all (as in, you get the computer to receive key/char events by using the remote) then I plead with you for precise descriptions of what you did.

Oops, left out a "=" Let me know if anything I told you doesn't work or works differently than I said it would.
one more thing,im a completely noob in scripting e.e
ChunLing #166
Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:03 PM
Okay, but the instructions are still relevant. Just to clarify, to enter lua you just right click on your computer to turn it on, then type "lua" at the command prompt and hit enter. That opens a program that interprets and executes any chunk you enter at the lua command prompt. You should see:
> lua
Interactive Lua prompt
Call exit() to exit
lua>
It is here that you enter things like "for i,v in ipairs(peripheral.getMethods("right")) do print(i..": "..v) end"

If you want a break down of each line I provided, I can do that.
ChunLing #167
Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:58 AM
So did it work?
skrypt #168
Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:35 AM
I've tried everything, and I have no idea how to capture key events while not at the terminal.

I tried CCInput2 but cant get it to work with MC 1.2.5. Has anyone been able to get this to work? What are the steps to capture keys. I just want to capture keys away from terminal. How?
ChunLing #169
Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:57 AM
Wish I could help, I'm in the same boat.

I'm using CCPortable, it only works with programs specifically written to use it, but at least it works.
skrypt #170
Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:05 AM
I've decided to use CCPortable as well. I cut out the main part of the pda GUI so that you can see through it, and with that method I can view my monitor while typing on the PDA.

I'd like to know how to remove the menu darkening effect to make this even easier to see. Know of any way to do this?
ChunLing #171
Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:28 AM
I asked, someone said it was something that everyone always put into their mod code when using a menu/inventory effect. It wasn't clear whether it was just a common option or absolutely required.
Hackingroelz #172
Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:46 PM
I've tried everything, and I have no idea how to capture key events while not at the terminal.

I tried CCInput2 but cant get it to work with MC 1.2.5. Has anyone been able to get this to work? What are the steps to capture keys. I just want to capture keys away from terminal. How?

Just link the remote and use os.pullEvent()

Also, I'm not gonna do much work just to get CCInput2 working for people who are two updates behind.
ChunLing #173
Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:24 PM
Understandable. If we want it that much, we can update and get enderchests and stuff. I think that I'm still worried about losing my MCA and Millenaire worlds, but all things must eventually come to an end.
Leo Verto #174
Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:40 PM
Understandable. If we want it that much, we can update and get enderchests and stuff. I think that I'm still worried about losing my MCA and Millenaire worlds, but all things must eventually come to an end.
Why would you lose your worlds? At least Millenaire is up to date.
ChunLing #175
Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:17 AM
Because they changed a bunch of their block ID's at some point in the upgrade cycle, so old villages don't have any of their special blocks (including the locked chests, which is crippling to the village economy).

I mean, it's okay, after I'm through the creation quests I'll probably just port the world and remove the village data…well, no, I guess that wouldn't help much. After I'm finished, I'll just backup the whole .minecraft folder and start new worlds on the newest version. I can always go back if I decide I want to.
Edited on 25 October 2012 - 12:20 AM
skrypt #176
Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:38 AM

Just link the remote and use os.pullEvent()

Also, I'm not gonna do much work just to get CCInput2 working for people who are two updates behind.

I've done that, and it does not work. Not sure how to be more descriptive of what I might be doing wrong. I run the os.pullEvent() and step away from the terminal, link the remote and try typing. No dice. Sometimes the remote wont even toggle between red/green states.

Is there more of a step by step procedure you can offer?
ChunLing #177
Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:56 AM
No, I think the 1.2.5 version just doesn't work, partly because (and this is the ironic part) Hackingroelz went back and was working on the 1.2.3 version for a while. The minecraft versions march on, and old worlds die…or at least their villagers do.