This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
AlexS's profile picture

ERROR (DUE TO ALL SERVERS DENIEING ME!)

Started by AlexS, 30 December 2012 - 05:05 AM
AlexS #1
Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:05 AM
FSPFY{W&^R FLLOFKIFFFFF LOLLOLLLOLLOL TROLLOLOLOLLO ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR! CANNOT FIND ANY SERVER TO JOIN! EXITING WEBSITE AND DELETING COMPUTERCRAFT FROM MINECRAFT ON COMPUTER

Translate: I need a server to join! I can't find any because all of the ****ing server denied me and the others have mods that I have installed and forge thinks I don't! The server must have ComputerCraft installed
Orwell #2
Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:10 AM
http://www.computerc...t-redpower-146/
http://www.computerc...r-100-lag-free/
http://www.computerc...p2-and-cc-1481/
http://www.computerc...elist-25-slots/

Those are all awesome server without whitelists you can join. If you have problems installing other mods, you could've asked our help nicely. You're only making things worse for yourself. The guy in the last thread you posted even accepted you afterall and you just kept on raging.
AlexS #3
Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:12 AM
http://www.computerc...t-redpower-146/
http://www.computerc...r-100-lag-free/
http://www.computerc...p2-and-cc-1481/
http://www.computerc...elist-25-slots/

Those are all awesome server you can join without whitelisting. If you have problems installing other mods, you could've asked our help nicely. You're only making things worse for yourself. The guy in the last thread you posted even accepted you afterall and you just kept on raging.
I need a server that is non-whitelisted! Those servers don't work for my Minecraft! And I am not a 3 year old!
Orwell #4
Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:27 AM
* snip *
I need a server that is non-whitelisted!
As far as I know, only one of them is whitelisted, and that's only because they did it recently and I forgot.
Those servers don't work for my Minecraft!
As I said, you can ask us for help with things like that. We are friendly to those asking for help, not so much for those criticizing and blaming others.
And I am not a 3 year old!
No need to be so defensive about your age. I welcome 9 years olds to these forums as well, just try acting poliedly and don't offend pople you want something from. :)/>
AlexS #5
Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:28 AM
* snip *
I need a server that is non-whitelisted!
As far as I know, only one of them is whitelisted, and that's only because they did it recently and I forgot.
Those servers don't work for my Minecraft!
As I said, you can ask us for help with things like that. We are friendly to those asking for help, not so much for those criticizing and blaming others.
And I am not a 3 year old!
No need to be so defensive about your age. I welcome 9 years olds to these forums as well, just try acting poliedly and don't offend pople you want something from. :)/>
Ok.
AlexS #6
Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:30 AM
I do need help with getting on the last server that you listed. Forge won't let me go on that server
Orwell #7
Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:46 AM
That's the one that's whitelisted. And it has like 20 mods installed. Sorry :/.
Lyqyd #8
Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:29 AM
Moved to General.
HotGirlEAN #9
Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:57 AM
If they denied you, you must've done something wrong to them?
Are you absolutely sure you're not just trolling?
"LOLLOLLLOLLOL TROLLOLOLOLLO" I don't think servers will see that as a positive image. XD
AlexS #10
Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:11 PM
If they denied you, you must've done something wrong to them?
Are you absolutely sure you're not just trolling?
"LOLLOLLLOLLOL TROLLOLOLOLLO" I don't think servers will see that as a positive image. XD
I am not
Dlcruz129 #11
Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:45 PM
Whoa buddy. Calm down, we have no idea what you're saying. "They denied you"- were you banned? Did you get an error when you joined.

A lot of servers are running RP2 now that it's been released. Try downloading it and maybe you'll be able to join.
AlexS #12
Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:41 AM
Whoa buddy. Calm down, we have no idea what you're saying. "They denied you"- were you banned? Did you get an error when you joined.

A lot of servers are running RP2 now that it's been released. Try downloading it and maybe you'll be able to join.
I did download RP2 but I still can't join the servers that have it!
Dlcruz129 #13
Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:46 AM

What error are you getting?
AlexS #14
Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:44 AM

What error are you getting?
Forge is telling me the mods I need to have to join server! I have the mods downloaded but Forge thinks I don't
GopherAtl #15
Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:51 AM
you need to go through the list and compare versions, make sure you've got the right versions of every mod, and that you have no extra mods the server doesn't have.
AlexS #16
Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:52 AM
you need to go through the list and compare versions, make sure you've got the right versions of every mod, and that you have no extra mods the server doesn't have.
I made sure I didn't have any extra mods
Tiin57 #17
Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:15 PM
Why is this tagged "wireless"? :P/>
AlexS #18
Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:18 PM
I am not telling you. I can tell anyone but you
Tiin57 #19
Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:20 PM
Would there be any particular reason for that? :/
Edit: Of course, you do know that I could quite easily convince someone to ask for me. xD
AlexS #20
Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:26 PM
Would there be any particular reason for that? :/
Edit: Of course, you do know that I could quite easily convince someone to ask for me. xD
Yes. You denied my application by saying "Applications are still being accepted; but no one is getting on the server at this point except professors. When I take the time to explain something to you via PM, please pay attention.
Also, I do NOT need you to go around my thread in all caps, raging at people who are doing as I requested. You are not getting onto this server due to your immaturity; your application, upon further review, has been denied. Please do not post here again." You just denied my application because I thought applications weren't going to be accepted yet! And that started to make everyone treat me like a 3 year old! That is why. I would ban you from my server if I get one
Leo Verto #21
Why is this tagged "wireless"? :3

Edit: Personal arguements should not be fought on the forums…
AlexS #22
Not failing for it
Tiin57 #23
Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

+1 for that chunk of common sense and wisdom.
AlexS #24
Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

I think you should've followed the edit because it leads to where you denied my post
Dusty_Rebel #25
Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:32 PM

I think you should've followed the edit because it leads to where you denied my post

@tiin xD
AlexS #26
Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

@tiin xD
Great. Now tiin is ruining my posts. **** him
Cranium #27
Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:46 PM
You are still acting quite immature. There are several servers such as Geevancraft and Blackwolf that do not have a whitelist, and have a good community. Stop raging, and calm down. Man up a bit and realize that arguing on the internet is pointless. Nobody here started making fun of you or anything bad until you decided to let your age show.
On a personal note, I do not thing that 9 year old kids should ahve a problem on these servers, but one such as yourself would, considering the amount of immaturity you happen to be showing.
AlexS #28
Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:48 PM
You are still acting quite immature. There are several servers such as Geevancraft and Blackwolf that do not have a whitelist, and have a good community. Stop raging, and calm down. Man up a bit and realize that arguing on the internet is pointless. Nobody here started making fun of you or anything bad until you decided to let your age show.
On a personal note, I do not thing that 9 year old kids should ahve a problem on these servers, but one such as yourself would, considering the amount of immaturity you happen to be showing.
Sorry, I seem to get a bad attitude sometimes. It seems like the world hates me.
Dusty_Rebel #29
Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:49 PM
Exactly My Sis(9) And I(12) Play On Both Geevancraft 2 And Blackwolf…
Cranium #30
Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:50 PM
Sorry, I seem to get a bad attitude sometimes. It seems like the world hates me.
Not you specifically, just your ridiculous attitude. You might want to work on that.
AlexS #31
Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:55 PM
Not you specifically, just your ridiculous attitude. You might want to work on that.
Ok. I will try