This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
SuicidalSTDz's profile picture

[WIP] EnderOS v1.5 BETA Released for testing

Started by SuicidalSTDz, 01 January 2013 - 04:24 PM
SuicidalSTDz #1
Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:24 PM
First thing that I cannot stress enough:

DO NOT USE ANY SENSITIVE INFORMATION FOR YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD

THIS INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:

MINECRAFT INFORMATION

EMAIL SERVICES

PHONE NUMBERS

SCHOOL ID'S

ADDRESSES

YOUR PARENT'S OR FRIEND'S INFORMATION

SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

The list goes on and on

NO LOCK PROGRAM, OR ANY PROGRAM, IS 100% SAFE!

You have been warned

Remember to name this file as .startup or .(yourFileName)

Although .startup is the best option unless you do shell.run(".(programName)") in the .startup file

Now that that's out of the way:

About me:

I'm fifteen, in tenth grade and like to code. In my spare time I co-own 4 Minecraft servers(3 Bukkit/Vanilla, one modded).

How can you reach me?:
Gmail: suicidalstdz@gmail.com
Yahoo: olympicspeed128@yahoo.com
Twitter: SuicidalSTDz

A brief description:
We are all tired of people getting onto our CC computers and deleting valuable programs. Well not anymore, this program is very straight forward and to the point. Download the pastebin then save it as startup. Edit startup, change a few global variables and you're set! No more pesky players can access your programs yet alone get past the login.

This OS is a "merged" version of CraftLock with more features that are extended further than a basic lock!

License:

The code of "EnderOS" in any form is the intellectual property of SuicidalSTDz. You may not reproduce, redistribute or modify it.

What is an OS?:
An operating system (OS) is a collection of software that manages computer hardware resources and provides common services for computer programs.

EnderOS Changelog v1.5 BETA:
-Added new GUI's
-Added more variables
-Added a monitor check for the time being to prevent users from using monitors(Will be fixed in a later version)
-Added the first of many commands
-Added a lot of stuff(Stop wasting your time here and get the pastebin beneath here and test EnderOS v1.5 BETA :3)

-Took out the GUI File browser and implementing my own(Wish me luck)

EnderOS Changelog v1.3:
- New GUI's!
- Completely re-written from the ground up
- New options at the login screen
- New User variables for ease of use
- So many things actually that it would take up this entire page
- Added back in os.pullEvent = os.pullEventRaw (Forgot to add it at first :3)

EnderOS Changelog v1.0:
- A new beginning!
- More features!
- Added color with more to come (Changing the color very soon since I do not like how it looks)
- Added a variable for users to specify who is allowed on their computers with the Player Detector
- Cleaned out loads of code for better understanding

EnderOS To-Do list:
- Add an Auto-Version checker using the Http Api
- Work on more graphics for the GUI's

-Add the commands EnderOS will use

To login you must first click "Username", this will then set a box for you to type the default username. Once this is entered it will redirect you to the password section, enter the default password. Once you have done this you will be logged in and you may type "edit (what you named the file as)" and the first thing you will see are variables such as Username, Password, and Hint (more to come). Edit these as you wish. At login the hint variable comes into effect, you willl have an option to click "forgot password" and it will display the password hint you set just in case you forget your password. The other two variables, username and password, are pretty self-explanatory.

Default Username: Username
Default Password: Password

Downloads!

SpoilerCurrent EnderOS v1.5 BETA Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/tV8C7x4j

EnderOS v1.3 Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/71fVfNN5

Pictures!

Spoiler[attachment=940:Capture.PNG][attachment=941:Capture1.PNG][attachment=942:end.PNG][attachment=943:ender.PNG][attachment=944:Capture.PNG]

If you have found any bugs, please report them below in the comments!

kornichen #2
Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:35 AM
Please post pictures ;)/>

Edit: It is very good! I love the GUI Browser but please use more colors :D/>
SuicidalSTDz #3
Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:45 AM
Please post pictures ;)/>

Edit: It is very good! I love the GUI Browser but please use more colors :D/>
Thank you so much for the input. I do plan on using ALOT more colors and currently as we speak, I am making the final GUI's for the OS. Trying to make odd numbered words even is a bit hard but it will turn out great. I also plan on making a back button on login. There is currently one bug being the username and password "boxes", where you can type as much as you want. I plan on setting a max character limit in the future. As for the pictures, they will be up as soon as I release the new EnderOS version 1.3 with all the new GUI's.
nutcase84 #4
Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:56 AM
looks good, but needs screenies. :P/>
SuicidalSTDz #5
Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:50 PM
lol, did they make you take down that picture?
rhyleymaster #6
Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:44 PM
This is very nice so far, Even though its just a lock screen, But Its better than mine.
FUCKCOMPUTERCRAFT!"£ #7
Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:37 AM
SuicidalSTDz please see the CRAKKED thread, or PM me…
nutcase84 #8
Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:35 AM
What?
SuicidalSTDz #9
Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:04 AM
This is very nice so far, Even though its just a lock screen, But Its better than mine.
Thank you very much, and as you are correct, it is basically a lock screen but it is in the works to become an OS as we speak. Many cakes to you as well :3

What?
That signature had an "explicit" image on it, did it not?
SuicidalSTDz #10
Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:20 AM
SuicidalSTDz please see the CRAKKED thread, or PM me…
Bravo,

FUCKCOMPUTERCRAFT!"£ #11
Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:28 AM
I like the way in which you've edited ALL you're reply on this thread. You're reply to me consisted of more "Fuck You" 's last time.

Also I love your desc
"We are all tired of people getting onto our CC computers and deleting valuable programs. Well not anymore, this program is very straight forward and to the point. Download the pastebin then save it as startup. Edit startup, change a few global variables and you're set! No more pesky players can access your programs yet alone get past the login."

Except if they know anything about CC then they will know no login is secure. I still love the way in which you keep the username and password on the first few line and don't even try to hide, never mind other security measures.
SuicidalSTDz #12
Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:05 AM
Get the fuck off my thread
FUCKCOMPUTERCRAFT!"£ #13
Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:40 AM
Then do what you claim you can do, or don't say it and there would be no problem.

EDIT In response to your sig no i don't.
EDIT Should it not be endermen??
SuicidalSTDz #14
Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:35 PM
Are you mentally retarded? Do you realize that if I hid the Username and Password, the users would not be able to find it to edit it. With this being said, you have been reported for Grievance, Non-Beneficiary, Inappropriate Links, and being Argumentative on MY thread. I will not tolerate your "childish" behavior.
Lyqyd #15
Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:08 PM
Thankfully, I don't have to tolerate either of you. Locked.