This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
omagaalpha's profile picture

[Forum suggestion] list user programs

Started by omagaalpha, 06 January 2013 - 06:18 AM
omagaalpha #1
Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:18 AM
Ok my suggestion is in both Programs and mostly Turtle Program. Topic that list program use categories like for turtle forum is have harvesting(crops, trees), mining(quarry,branch mining), etc categories. Because for me looking certain style try search but found more by looking manual going through list topics.(basicly going look like categories index of topic have programs)

ps heck if I allow to I even do myself for at least programs for turtle.
Lyqyd #2
Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:07 PM
Moved to forum discussion.
PhilHibbs #3
Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:29 AM
Yes, I was just thinking, how do I make a list of all my programs? I could add it to my sig, but once my program list grows too big I breach the sig size rules. And some people browse with sigs turned off anyway. Add it to my profile? I could put it in the "Interests" section I suppose, and link to that from my sig. But I just tried that and it doesn't accept BBCode or HTML links. Should I create a thread in the Programs forum specifically for my programs, and link from there to the individual script threads?
Cranium #4
Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:47 AM
There is a section in your profile to make an 'About Me' area. You can put your programs list there.
PhilHibbs #5
Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:50 AM
How do I see that once I've set it? I can't find any way to get to see it or link to it.
Cranium #6
Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:02 AM
It should just be listed along with your other profile info when people view your profile.

EDIT: It's a button on the profile information section of your profile. When you click on 'edit my profile' you will see that button.
Edited on 06 February 2013 - 06:03 AM
PhilHibbs #7
Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:15 AM
Yes I can edit it but I've no idea how to link to it.
Cranium #8
Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:19 AM
You can't. Just link to your profile.
PhilHibbs #9
Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:34 AM
But the "about me" stuff isn't visible on my profile. Oh wait it's been blanked somehow, just a sec…. It won't save anything.

OK it's working now. Looks like it can't be updated from an iPhone.
Dlcruz129 #10
Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:59 PM
But the "about me" stuff isn't visible on my profile. Oh wait it's been blanked somehow, just a sec…. It won't save anything.

IP.Board seems to be riddled with bugs for mobile devices.
Tiin57 #11
Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:29 PM

3.3.x is. 3.4 is not. UPDATE DA SOFTWARE.
Skullblade #12
Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

IP.Board seems to be riddled with bugs for ALLusers :wacko:/>