This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Eric's profile picture

[1.46] Middle clicking on an advanced computer gives you a regular computer

Started by Eric, 13 January 2013 - 03:12 AM
Eric #1
Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:12 AM
Middle clicking on an advanced monitor in creative mode behaves as expected.

Middle clicking on an advanced computer does not, instead giving you a regular computer.
Cranium #2
Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:20 AM
I believe the same thing used to happen with peripherals. When you would middle click, it would only give you a disk drive, no matter what peripheral you selected. I don't know if this is a carryover from the same minor glitch.
ScruffyRules #3
Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:27 AM
I've seen a topic like this before and i think the answer was Minecraft's fault.
Cloudy #4
Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:31 AM
Yeah, our middle click behaviour needs handling better.
theoriginalbit #5
Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:31 AM
I've seen a topic like this before and i think the answer was Minecraft's fault.
Key word… was… pretty sure Minecraft fixed that issue in 1.3 or was it 1.4 … one of them anyways…
immibis #6
Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:32 AM
It's never Minecraft's fault. Even if it was, it would be the mod's fault for not working around it - mods always have to make themselves compatible with Minecraft, Minecraft does not make itself compatible with mods.
ScruffyRules #7
Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:41 AM
Key word… was… pretty sure Minecraft fixed that issue in 1.3 or was it 1.4 … one of them anyways…
i don't look at the change log any more.