This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
daltonguy's profile picture

mining program help

Started by daltonguy, 10 February 2013 - 04:00 PM
daltonguy #1
Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:00 PM
I am looking for some help with my programm at http://pastebin.com/ALT7vEg2
what I am doing in this program is mining 3 50 long tunnels 2 blocks apart form one another and that part works fine but I am trying to make it so that the when the turtle is done doing that he goes forward 9 places a block so he knows where to return to to begin his program again and this part works fine the only part i am having problems with is when he turns to go to empty him self out he only goes forward 1 then turns around i would like him to go until he hits the block above my chest then he will empty all slots except the torch slot then return to where he placed his block 9 away from the last dug tunnel to commence digging (i just realized a problem which is the 9 away from tunnel thing would work going the other way but not this way so i will make him go 3 but anyway) this is my problem and i hope you can help.
daltonguy #2
Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:39 AM
never mind i figured it out i changed the if then loop to a while loop and now it all works as it should and i also changed it from turtle.placeDown()
to turtle.dropDown() because well that is how it emptys into a chest so thanks anyway guys