This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
MrAwesomeTurtle's profile picture

New to Computer Craft

Started by MrAwesomeTurtle, 16 February 2013 - 12:25 PM
MrAwesomeTurtle #1
Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:25 PM
Hey guys im new to computer craft and am not the best at programming. If anyone can help could u plz tell me the basics in Computer Craft but i will mostly be trying to utilise turtles. If you can help plz post whatever you can.
Lyqyd #2
Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:43 PM
Split into new topic.
AnDwHaT5 #3
Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:22 PM
Well im not the best at turtles but i can help make programs that can be used for turtles but no commands for turtles :P/> anyways you will need to know print("you phrase here") and write("your phrase here and cursor after phrase") and term.clear() and input = read() and if input == "something" then which input = read is a input and a output is after the if input == "something" then. many many other things too. but for turtles you will also need to know rednet which some commands may be rednet.open("side") and or rednet.broadcast() or rednet.send("id") and more after that :P/> or even rednet.recieve(). look on the forums for more commands like tutorials. :)/> glad i can help
ChunLing #4
Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:12 PM
There are always lots of programs in the Turtle Programs forum. You can probably find a few good programs that will let you do most common tasks.