This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
phaser123's profile picture

Copy and Pasting

Started by phaser123, 02 April 2012 - 08:59 PM
phaser123 #1
Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:59 PM
Is there anyway to get copy and paste anything into the computers, so i can upload my programs into the server,and download redworks for all of my computers on the server without retyping it :)/>/>, if you can ten tell me thanks :D/>/>
Advert #2
Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:20 PM
There is not; but you can use http.get if it's enabled (and the pastebin command).
Edited by
MysticT #3
Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:24 PM
I think it's possible to copy-paste, but it doesn't work well (at least for me). But you can use the pastebin program to get programs from pastebin (type "help pastebin" to see how it works), or use cc-get (you can get it on the forum). You don't need to retype everything, that would be to much for big programs (like redworks).
Advert #4
Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:32 PM
I think it's possible to copy-paste, but it doesn't work well (at least for me). But you can use the pastebin program to get programs from pastebin (type "help pastebin" to see how it works), or use cc-get (you can get it on the forum). You don't need to retype everything, that would be to much for big programs (like redworks).
Wait. You CAN copy/paste. How long has this been in ._.; I've been completely unaware :)/>/>
Cloudy #5
Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:42 PM
This has been in since 1.31. I think it's a nice start, however it doesn't handle newlines in any fashion right now - and I'm not sure if COPY support is in. Would be nice to get it expanded to include pasting of multiline clipboard buffers.