This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Cody DeHart's profile picture

Ctrl + R Broke All Computers

Started by Cody DeHart, 25 May 2013 - 10:19 PM
Cody DeHart #1
Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:19 AM
CTRL + R BROKE ALL COMPUTERS

First Thanks, I am new to computer craft (via new tekkit) and really appreciate any help i can get. So what happened was, I assigned my turtle to excivate a 9x9 hole. It was doing a great job but then it ran out of fuel. I had only put a stack of coal in and fueled it. When the turtle returned to the surface, the prompt read, out of fuel returning…

I attempted to refuel it by just dropping in the charcoal, then i attempted to type refuel all, when i noticed i could not type any commands into the turtle. So not remembering how to terminate the program, i held donwn ctrl and r. i should have held down ctrl and t but i forgot. anyhow now after the computer starts it tells me the operating system version and will not accept any command… not even help. i have three turtles and now all of them are broke. i made a new computer and it is broke. I am playing single player and really dont want to start a new game.

As an experiment i created a new world and the computers work in that world. It appears that craftos is not launching.
Lyqyd #2
Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:16 PM
Split into new topic.

The port used in Tekkit is unsupported.
Cloudy #3
Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:58 AM
Split into new topic.

The port used in Tekkit is unsupported.

There is no port in Tekkit.

It seems to me there is a startup program either in rom or each computer.
Lyqyd #4
Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:33 PM
Oh, my mistake. I guess I misinterpreted your comments in one of the other Tekkit threads:

We do not support the mod running on bukkit servers, sorry.

I'll be sure to use the right phrasing in the future. :)/> And yeah, this does seem like something they're doing wrong in startup.