This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
dreadit1's profile picture

my Turtle's "tunnel" program is bugged out

Started by dreadit1, 09 June 2013 - 06:21 PM
dreadit1 #1
Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:21 PM
I added a new directory to the root of my turtle and it was able to tunnel/place torch and cover holes. But know that the dir is deleted the original tunnel program causes my turtle to lay a block any time there is air below it. So when am clearing a space it'll leave a strip of cobble stone or what ever is in slot 1

Thanks for any help

Edit: I didn't name the program tunnel, but I did use a command that downloaded the program from a website pastebin
Lyqyd #2
Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:54 AM
Split into new topic.

Try making a new turtle. Does it have the same issue?
dreadit1 #3
Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:12 PM
I did make a 2nd one and it seemed to behave just fine… but then today on my sigle player world (on my laptop) I notice that the turtle almost killed be because it dumped lava on me…. I think this may be its default behavior but I had never notice since I always power by LAVA and leave an empty bucket in slot 1.

I guess the work around for cleaning out rooms would be to place an empty bucket in slot one so that it doesn’t make a row of cobble stone when clearing out rooms above ground level.
Imque #4
Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:32 AM
Did you try and restart the original turtle? (Clear the global variables) That may have fixed it.
dreadit1 #5
Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:14 PM
I dont know how to clear the global variables