This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
corbett's profile picture

Help with gui with buttons please

Started by corbett, 23 June 2013 - 01:27 AM
corbett #1
Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:27 AM
So i have this gui that I want to have buttons and all on it. it needs to have red off buttons and green on buttons. they should toggle between the two. i need the background to be white like behind the text but all over. the on and off indicators are in between the | | next to "button". all the rows should be filled and have there own independent actions if you click on them (yes touchscreen). just set the functions on them to change in-between the red off and green on and can it be clearly marked where i can add additional actions to them :)/> ? if you need the code of what i have so far like in the picture just ask.
Cranium #2
Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:34 AM
Moved to Ask a Pro.
Make sure if you're asking for help, that you are using the right section of the forums.
MatazaNz #3
Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:08 AM
So i have this gui that I want to have buttons and all on it. it needs to have red off buttons and green on buttons. they should toggle between the two. i need the background to be white like behind the text but all over. the on and off indicators are in between the | | next to "button". all the rows should be filled and have there own independent actions if you click on them (yes touchscreen). just set the functions on them to change in-between the red off and green on and can it be clearly marked where i can add additional actions to them :)/> ? if you need the code of what i have so far like in the picture just ask.
You can check out one of direwolf20's videos, I know one of them has what you're looking for. Sit tight, I shall find it for you.
MatazaNz #4
Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc3ekHkq5y4&list=PLaiPn4ewcbkEf9i90B11q_S_5il2Wadqa&index=11
This is what you want, right around the 30 minute mark, he explains it, hope I helped even a little bit.
corbett #5
Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:30 AM
https://www.youtube....2Wadqa&index=11
This is what you want, right around the 30 minute mark, he explains it, hope I helped even a little bit.
wasnt looking for background text to be changed but the on/off text to be changed and im not really familiar enough with lua to put those kinds of tables in my own scripts but thanks anyway