This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Anonymous User's profile picture

Bundled Cables from Project: Red and RedLogic

Started by Anonymous User, 15 September 2013 - 02:38 PM
Anonymous User #1
Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:38 PM
Title: "Bundled Cables from Project: Red and RedLogic"
Is there any way to connect and set multiple bundled cable signals at the same time for Mr_TJP's Project: Red (v4.0.0.2+) or immibis' RedLogic (v56.0.3+) for MC 1.6.2?
Alternatively, is there a 1.6.2 version of Minefactory Reloaded? I've been referred to this twice now, but sadly I cannot even find an experimental build :(/>
Thanks in advance!
plazter #2
Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:19 PM
not sure what you mean, but you can put several signals out at the same time

redstone.setBundledOutput("back", colors.white+colors.magenta+colors.yellow)

Is this what you ment ? :)/>

Regards Plazter
Lyqyd #3
Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:16 PM
No, his problem is in dealing with mod compatibility, not the function usage. And you'd be better off using colors.combine rather than straight addition.

MFR is all that CC currently supports.
plazter #4
Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:41 AM
No, his problem is in dealing with mod compatibility, not the function usage. And you'd be better off using colors.combine rather than straight addition.

Oh ok ;b
Anonymous User #5
Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:09 AM
Thank you for the responses! :)/>

I take it, this also means there is no support for 1.6.2 at all… is there anything scheduled for implementation?
Lyqyd #6
Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:21 AM
What on earth are you talking about? ComputerCraft has a version available for 1.6.2, of course.
GammaPaladin #7
Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:39 AM
There's a peripheral called "redstone expander" that seems to work for RedLogic. I had to install that one on my server, as I'm not using MFR and would prefer to avoid installing it :)/>

Found it on this forum page: http://www.computercraft.info/forums2/index.php?/topic/14135-redstone-expander/

Only downside is that as far as I can see there's no way to tell which color signals it's currently sending out, so you have to do your own housekeeping and maintain a file with that info if you want to be able to say, add colors on demand without turning off the rest.
Anonymous User #8
Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:38 PM
What on earth are you talking about? ComputerCraft has a version available for 1.6.2, of course.

Yes, sure. But I can't find a 1.6.2 build for Minefactory Reloaded, which I assume you mean with MFR. There are some ports of the 1.5.2 version, but none seems to work properly from what I read on the minecraft.net forums. Will try them out anyway, if that is, what you recommend.

There's a peripheral called "redstone expander" that seems to work for RedLogic. I had to install that one on my server, as I'm not using MFR and would prefer to avoid installing it :)/>/> Found it on this forum page: http://www.computercraft.info/forums2/index.php?/topic/14135-redstone-expander/ Only downside is that as far as I can see there's no way to tell which color signals it's currently sending out, so you have to do your own housekeeping and maintain a file with that info if you want to be able to say, add colors on demand without turning off the rest.

Thank you, I'll try that!!! :)/>