This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
ScottyNitro17's profile picture

I need help with ComputerCraft (and reading sticky posts)

Started by ScottyNitro17, 03 November 2013 - 01:28 PM
ScottyNitro17 #1
Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:28 PM
Well basicly i have set up a spawn but no matter what i do,no matter how many tutorials i watch it's alway the same i just can't do ComputerCraft and honestly i don't have the patiants for it so if anyone here is a Expert or at least know how to setText,setText colour and such and help me make a Computercraft welcome sign with instruction so my players can answer the questions ive placed then please let me know and i will give you all the info you will need once your in the server.

P.S. The server is a FTB Unleashed 1.1.3 server with Hts,BiomesOplenty and PowerConverters enabled so you will need those to get in (but thats simple enough since you jsut need to enable them in the "edit Modpack" tab in the FTB launcher.

I won't give out the IP until someone that knows there way around ComputerCraft can reply (since i don't want to be acused of Advertising the server)

Thanks for reading

-ScottyNitroGold-
Lyqyd #2
Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:33 PM
Split into new topic.

Since you seem to need help reading the sticky topics, let me point you toward the Forum Guidelines, the Read This Post Before Asking Questions topic, and the New Members needing to ask questions, please read thread.
Zudo #3
Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:50 PM
Split into new topic.

Since you seem to need help reading the sticky topics, let me point you toward the Forum Guidelines, the Read This Post Before Asking Questions topic, and the New Members needing to ask questions, please read thread.

I like the topic title.
spdkils #4
Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:39 PM
I did a really annoying conveluted method of calling functions for ya… My way around no select case in Lua.

http://pastebin/Pf3w7ZdZ

I didn't write the command block commands nessisary, as you will have to craft the water tank, the lava pit, and the free fall tunnel before you teleport them to their death. I also didn't check to ensure they stayed on the menu, etc etc. Just sloppy, but it outlines how it can work.
spdkils #5
Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:35 PM
I replied to the other topic. With a sample menu, functiona, that handles responses.
Lyqyd #6
Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:55 PM
This was a perfectly good topic, so I merged your other post into it.