This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
khw20's profile picture

Messy text in terminal

Started by khw20, 18 February 2014 - 05:14 PM
khw20 #1
Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:14 PM
I am so exciting on what i can do on computercraft. However, I got a problem, a huge one. The text is messing around. Aw… i dont know how to describe it. Let me just show the picture, and see if anyone can help me this. I really want to play with this cool mod.
Bubba #2
Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:52 PM
ComputerCraft uses Minecraft's native font rendering. It's obvious that you have a texture pack with custom font, and that's going to mess with drawing the characters. Either uninstall the texture pack or modify it to remove the custom font.
Bomb Bloke #3
Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:12 PM
If you mean the issue where the letters are offset weirdly to the left or right of where they should be, the usual workaround is to launch the game with the default pack and then switch to your desired texture pack.
Bubba #4
Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:23 PM
If you mean the issue where the letters are offset weirdly to the left or right of where they should be, the usual workaround is to launch the game with the default pack and then switch to your desired texture pack.

Huh. Never heard of that workaround. How does that work exactly?
theoriginalbit #5
Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:57 PM
Huh. Never heard of that workaround. How does that work exactly?
I think its mainly a problem present only when Optifine is installed, and by doing the 'work around' it stops Optifine from being stupid. :P/>