This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
corky1926's profile picture

I need help!....

Started by corky1926, 19 March 2014 - 05:59 PM
corky1926 #1
Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:59 PM
im playing the Direwolf20 ftb modpack and the action im trying to achive is i want a touch screen monitor that switches out "reuseable safari-nets" in the auto-spawner. im not sure if its possible ive tried quite alot of thing! im relatively new to comptuercraft/codeing but ive tried turtles and rednet and i just cant get it right!
MostwantedRBX #2
Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:19 PM
im playing the Direwolf20 ftb modpack and the action im trying to achive is i want a touch screen monitor that switches out "reuseable safari-nets" in the auto-spawner. im not sure if its possible ive tried quite alot of thing! im relatively new to comptuercraft/codeing but ive tried turtles and rednet and i just cant get it right!
Can you explain some of your attempts? Like what went wrong, and what errors occurred(If any). Also some code would help us understand what is going on a lot more.
corky1926 #3
Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:09 PM
Can you explain some of your attempts? Like what went wrong, and what errors occurred(If any). Also some code would help us understand what is going on a lot more.
didnt relises there was a reply, ive completly wipe everything and starting again now! tbh ive been doing it for almost 6 hours im ready to give up and admit defeat!