This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
MatuOlen's profile picture

Looking for a computercraft pro!

Started by MatuOlen, 05 May 2014 - 06:06 PM
MatuOlen #1
Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:06 PM
Hey, guys!

We have aserver that we are building a town in.
And the town will have:
Central bank
ATM's
Card payments in supermarket
Personalized Floppy disks as debit cards (they will ask a 4-digit pin)

Is there someone capable of doing that?
I know it is possible

Thanks!
Dayrider10 #2
Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:16 PM
I have started a program that did that. It worked then didn't and have not touched it since. Anyways just letting you know this is not a place to request programs.
cptdeath58 #3
Posted 06 May 2014 - 12:11 AM
Ik how to make the ATM read the 4-digit code.
if you need some help with the ATMs reading it or the disk 4-digit code let me know.
viluon #4
Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:56 AM
In Ask a Pro, experienced programmers from all the CC universe help you with your code to make it work properly. It's not a place to request programs, it's a place to learn something new and strengthen your skills in Lua.
MatuOlen #5
Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:45 AM
I was not requesting for a program, I was offering a place on our server to come and have fun with us :)/>
CreeperGoBoom #6
Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:56 AM
I was not requesting for a program, I was offering a place on our server to come and have fun with us :)/>

again, this isnt the place, admins frown apon advertising, specially since its in the wrong section
viluon #7
Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:50 AM
Is there someone capable of doing that?
Seriously you wasn't?
Lyqyd #8
Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:28 PM
This isn't really an Ask a Pro question, but it doesn't have any server information, so it isn't a server post either. You should figure out whether you want help with a program or to advertise your server and post in the appropriate section. I'm going to lock this before it degrades further.