This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
mistamadd001's profile picture

server commands via CC

Started by mistamadd001, 24 May 2014 - 02:42 PM
mistamadd001 #1
Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:42 PM
I'm trying to use a commandblock to run "region addmember…" commands, but nothing happens, the command is changed on the block when i use setCommand(bla) but then nothing, there is no indication that the command has worked or not and the region file does not update.

Im wondering if the problem is the fact that the commandblock is not considered a player

If anyone has any suggestions or even better a plugin for CC, that would be amazing.

Cheers
Lignum #2
Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:16 PM
You're not giving enough information. We can only guess.
Are you calling runCommand()? Are command blocks even enabled?
CCJJSax #3
Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:31 AM
You have to go into the computercraft.cfg file and enable command blocks. Then use the command block api to use it.
mistamadd001 #4
Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:49 AM
Command blocks are enabled on both server.properties and CC.cfg, I use command blocks to run other commands just fine, its just the region commands that I am having difficulty with.
CCJJSax #5
Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:09 AM
And you are using runCommand() right?
theoriginalbit #6
Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:22 AM
Command blocks are enabled on both server.properties and CC.cfg, I use command blocks to run other commands just fine, its just the region commands that I am having difficulty with.
please post the code you're trying to use
mistamadd001 #7
Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:47 PM
please post the code you're trying to use

http://pastebin.com/3KitN41x