This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
LAKI's profile picture

Error with turtle programs

Started by LAKI, 29 June 2014 - 08:53 PM
LAKI #1
Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:53 PM
Hi, I encountered a problem.
I can not turn no one program to the bug.
I take any program from your forum write in turtle:
pastebin get "pastebin id" "program name"

further it should be loaded.
Then when I write the name of the program generates an error.
Spoiler

Google did not help. Apologize in advance for the noob question

I live in Russia and the site http://pastebin.com/ not open because closed. This may not work.Sorry for my english
Spoiler
Lyqyd #2
Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:57 PM
Well, that's why. If it's serving up that page instead of the code at that paste ID on pastebin, when you download it and save it to the file, it'll have the HTML for that page. You'll have to figure out a different way of getting the files.
LAKI #3
Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:35 AM
Well, that's why. If it's serving up that page instead of the code at that paste ID on pastebin, when you download it and save it to the file, it'll have the HTML for that page. You'll have to figure out a different way of getting the files.
For example?
LAKI #4
Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:43 AM
but in the log it writes
 connecting to pastebin.com ...Success .
Bomb Bloke #5
Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:52 AM
That's all well and good, but Pastebin doesn't appear to have that paste.
Lyqyd #6
Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:53 AM
It saying that it successfully connected to pastebin means that it requested a web page, and got a web page in return. That doesn't mean that it got the page it expected, or the page you wanted. What was actually written to the file?
LAKI #7
Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:21 AM
It saying that it successfully connected to pastebin means that it requested a web page, and got a web page in return. That doesn't mean that it got the page it expected, or the page you wanted. What was actually written to the file?
So writes for all files pastbin.com
LAKI #8
Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:28 AM
That's all well and good, but Pastebin doesn't appear to have that paste.
it was a test, I changed the top digit program
Spoiler