This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
astonish01's profile picture

Help using " inside minecraft (on mac)

Started by astonish01, 03 August 2014 - 10:00 PM
astonish01 #1
Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:00 AM
Im new here on the forums, and i didnt find a "help"forum, so i thought this question belongs into this forum.

My problem is, im making a peripheral program to detect the energy on my cells, but i need to use this symbol ", the problem is tht in my MacBook Pro if i try to use " inside any game, it dont works, i bought it in the USA

I tried using Ctrl+C Ctrl+V, but when no using lua, it opens the; save, exit, print menu
Edited on 03 August 2014 - 10:10 PM
astonish01 #2
Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:43 AM
If a mod can delete this topic I would be grateful, i found out tht ' works the same as "
hilburn #3
Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:23 AM
Also quite often when this happens, if you press what should be "~" it will come up with your missing """
astonish01 #4
Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:48 AM
Also quite often when this happens, if you press what should be "~" it will come up with your missing """

I dont know why, but my keyboard does not have any accentuation on it, idk if it is normal, but it does not have, to make ~ i need to press alt/option+N
Possseidon #5
Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:42 AM
You can use CTRL-V inside of the Editor with a little trick: first just press CTRL once and release it, so that the menu shows up. If you press and hold CTRL now, the menu closes again, but your CTRL key is still down and you can paste whatever you want if you press "V" now. ;)/>