This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
The_Coder_2's profile picture

Help! i Cant Craft A Advance Computer!

Started by The_Coder_2, 10 August 2014 - 06:22 PM
The_Coder_2 #1
Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:22 PM
I Have Been Mining For Gold And Redstone So I Can Make A Advance Computer. I Craft It How I Always Do It But It Doesn't Work. Maybe Its A Bug? I Crafted It Like It Was ON The Wiki.
Lyqyd #2
Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:28 PM
Which version of ComputerCraft are you using?
The_Coder_2 #3
Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:33 PM
1.5. i dont like horses
1.5 theres mods that im using the require 1.5
hilburn #4
Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:47 PM
Are you on a custom modpack? check for any ID conflicts that may have resulted in the advanced computer being overwritten
Cranium #5
Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:52 AM
1.5. i dont like horses
That doesn't answer the question. What version of CC are you using?
The_Coder_2 #6
Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:06 AM
1.5. i dont like horses
That doesn't answer the question. What version of CC are you using?
im using it in a modpack. the modpack is 1.5 so its CC version 1.5.1,2,3 idk

Are you on a custom modpack? check for any ID conflicts that may have resulted in the advanced computer being overwritten
I Think Your Right. Ill Ask The Creator To Change That.
Lyqyd #7
Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:06 AM
You can easily find out. You'd just click on the Mods button from the main Minecraft screen and see what the version number is. Anyway, it looks like all of the versions for MC 1.5 did include Advanced Computers. Please upload and link a screenshot of you attempting to craft an advanced computer.
The_Coder_2 #8
Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:09 PM
You can easily find out. You'd just click on the Mods button from the main Minecraft screen and see what the version number is. Anyway, it looks like all of the versions for MC 1.5 did include Advanced Computers. Please upload and link a screenshot of you attempting to craft an advanced computer.
actually i think someone could have changed the wiki and changed the recipe or something. the glass was at the top when i saw it and the redstone at the bottom. he had nei so i checked the crafting. it was redstone in the middle glass at the bottom.
Cranium #9
Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:22 PM
Looking on the wiki, the recipe is the same as it's always been. http://www.computercraft.info/wiki/Advanced_Computer
Page last edited Sept 13, 2013.
The_Coder_2 #10
Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:42 PM
Looking on the wiki, the recipe is the same as it's always been. http://www.computerc...vanced_Computer
Page last edited Sept 13, 2013.
Strange..