This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Jensv1992's profile picture

Computercraft Mods 1.7.2 - Forge

Started by Jensv1992, 30 August 2014 - 08:27 AM
Jensv1992 #1
Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:27 AM
Hello,

I have downloaded the Computercraft Mods for Minecraft 1.6.2, 1.6.4, and 1.7.2, which 1.7.2 seems to work the best of them all.
In version 1.6.2 and 1.6.4 I can 'craft' a computer, but it won't move in my inventory, when I click on it it automatically releases the mouse, so it seems.
In version 1.7.2 I can craft a computer and move it to my inventory, but as soon as I hit 'escape' to leave the workbench, the computer disappears.
Also it's not possible to create more of them, each time I click on the item in the workbench, the other one in my inventory disappears.
I have put the .jar in my mods file in appdata/roaming/.minecraft/mods. Forge is installed on all versions, now using Forge profile 1.7.2. Minecraft says in the main screen (with singleplayer and multiplayer) also a button with Mods, and to the left in the screen all the mods are displayed.

I don't understand why it's not working properly… could someone please help?

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Jensv1992
natedogith1 #2
Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:41 PM
Do you have any other mods installed? Is this occurring in singleplayer of multiplayer? If it's multiplayer you might want to check and make sure the server has the right things installed.
BlackStar #3
Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:56 PM
As nate said, is it single or multiplayer? Sounds to me like a server desync or config mismatch (Client thinks it can craft the computer but server doesn't allow it so it is not really crafted, but the client shows the crafted item)
Maybe you should provide the forge log file since it could provide information to find the cause of the problem.