This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
donnyp02's profile picture

Unbreakable block detected

Started by donnyp02, 21 October 2014 - 07:04 PM
donnyp02 #1
Posted 21 October 2014 - 09:04 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm needing a little help if someone could offer me some assistance. I'm running MC 1.6.4 and Forge with the Tekkit modpack. I'm attempting to get a mining turtle running and when i run a script, it either says its done and spits everything out, or makes a couple turns and stops, or does nothing. I'm found that it throws an Unbreakable Block Detected error when its trying to mine. I've googled and searched multiple forums, including this one, and cannot find a solution. I'm Opped the plugin, I've opped the name I've given the turtle, I've also eddited CCTurtle.cfg to add a couple lines posted below that I found in a couple of forums but I think its for bukkit, it did not solve it. From reading up on the issue I have suspicians that its an auth problem, but I cannot locate a auth plugin in the stock Tekkit modpack.

If there is any info I've left out that is needed please just let me know and I'll post it for you. Thanks for your time in adavnce, really looking forward to this mod!

*Added to CCTurtle.cfg

general {
# Set whether Turtles require fuel to move
B:turtlesNeedFuel=true

turtle_fakeplayer_dologin=true
turtle_fakeplayer_method=one
}
Cranium #2
Posted 21 October 2014 - 09:29 PM
Bukkit and ComputerCraft don't lay well since after ComputerCraft 1.47. That was the last official port to Bukkit that was available. There are currently no plans to continue any support for Bukkit or similar plugins.

As for the problem you're having, you'll likely have to op the fakeplayer [ComputerCraft], but that won't guarantee a resolution.
Bomb Bloke #3
Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:52 AM
It sounds like he doesn't have Bukkit, but tried a fix that'd been suggested for Bukkit compatibility anyway. I could be mistaken.

If memory serves, the last time someone reported this their turtle didn't actually have a pickaxe equipped…

Presumably this turtle has been fuelled?