This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Tassyr's profile picture

Project Red: Bundles, need help.

Started by Tassyr, 23 October 2014 - 08:14 AM
Tassyr #1
Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:14 AM
So I've been trying to set up a simple program that's escaping me. The idea is this.

The computer would have six options. (1-6.) Selecting any of them would DEACTIVATE the redstone output for that area for a duration of 5 seconds or so (Editable later) while the rest remain ON.
After 5 seconds, the redstone signal for that color would resume.

Catch; The wiki says that bundled output is not working any more. And, you know. I don't actually remember how the hell to use it. Anyone got any idea if this is still possible?

(For reference I'm using Tekkit. Not tekkit lite, but TEKKIT. 1.2.9e)
Bomb Bloke #2
Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:41 AM
Assuming you're on CC 1.58 - and best I can make out, you are, though you might want to check your installation for yourself - redstone bundled functions should work just fine with MFR rednet cables.

The bundled cable commands in the redstone API go hand in hand with the functions contained in the colours API.
Tassyr #3
Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:57 AM
Okay, so far so good. Thing is it's been -forever- since I did this. I can figure how to turn on and off individual colors.
What I can't remember how to do is make it so that individual colors stay on while others go off, etc.
Dragon53535 #4
Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:05 PM

rs.setBundledOutput("side",colors.black + colors.blue)
Turns on black and blue

rs.setBundledOutput("side",colors.subtract(rs.getBundledOutput("side"),colors.black))
Turns on blue and turns off black.