This is a read-only snapshot of the ComputerCraft forums, taken in April 2020.
Kazza's profile picture

Help Please, NPaintPro Stuff

Started by Kazza, 25 October 2014 - 06:05 PM
Kazza #1
Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:05 PM
So, I need some help editing NPaintPro to suit my needs, I'm working on the spawn for a server I play on, and because of teleportation and monitors, i need an image i have on a monitor to keep refreshing itself, so those who spawn will be able to see it.

Nobody ever seems to help me on this forum
valithor #2
Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:39 PM
So, I need some help editing NPaintPro to suit my needs, I'm working on the spawn for a server I play on, and because of teleportation and monitors, i need an image i have on a monitor to keep refreshing itself, so those who spawn will be able to see it.

Ask a pro is, for the most part, where you post code, so others can come and tell you have to fix it. It is also a place for questions. Neither of these things are in your post, not many people will come and rewrite a program. If you want help with this; I suggest you attempt to do it yourself first. If you do not understand it come and ask a question we are happy to help. If you do not understand anything about it, then it might be best to ask about the parts of the program that you do not understand.

I personally have never seen anyone write a program for anyone in this section.
KingofGamesYami #3
Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:40 PM
I've never noticed someone not being helpful, however this isn't a program request section.

So, I need some help editing NPaintPro to suit my needs,
Why edit npaintpro? There's most likely a much simpler way…